Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer (18988 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Odion Ighalo: Man Utd 'in Dialogue' For Extension On Striker's Loan Deal / Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Wantedmiller: 10:33am On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Rashford is overrated??! At least a goal per game in over 10 matches is overrated??!... Please, who is well rated in the EPL compared to that kid??! grin

Take it to the bank...... Rashford is overrated!

English hype
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by bassman007(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2020
Why Man u wan spoil Ighalo destiny na angry. He has fulfilled one part of his destiny by playing for his dream club, now it's time to fulfill the other part by earning €400k per week. Now that Rashford is back he won't even be getting enough game time. Ighalo the Bible says "resist the 'Red' Devil and he will flee from you". A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by akinsam2: 10:40am On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:
Solsjkaer, make no mistakes about this... Extend that guy's loan spell ASAP!!!

He is a proven game changer!... Don't allow the inconsistencies of Rashford and Martial keep you entirely out of Europe next season!!! Be Wise!!!

Ighalo will give you at least 10 minutes of game transforming attack in every game left of the season.

I agree with you. People are shouting Chinese money. Money won't offer you what trophies will offer. Ole is obviously trying to make his dream worthwhile. If I were ighalo, wining trophy with man Utd even without kicking a ball till the end of the season will be more than fulfilling. That's what history will remember you for. Esp because he's not won a major trophy in Europe and UK in his playing career.

So loan extension is a great idea. Then join his Chinese team back. Man Utd haters are the ones shouting ighalo should quickly return without finishing the season. Don't be an enemy of progress people

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Vnllflex: 10:42am On May 27, 2020
[url][/url]http:///shockvalue

Join and Thank me Later
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Bonapart(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2020
Prinklygurl:
They should extend it o. I want to always see my crush playing with my fav team
that would be the most stupid decision ever
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by MT: 10:48am On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
What China is offering is absolutely mouth watering. A humongous 170 million naira per week. Jesu!

Have you factored in the tax, money to be paid to his management, his cost of living in China (not Nigeria) and cost of lifestyle?. You need to consider all these too in your calculations sir.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Farki: 10:51am On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Rashford is overrated??! At least a goal per game in over 10 matches is overrated??!... Please, who is well rated in the EPL compared to that kid??! grin

He did all this at 22 while having a severe back injury, I'm sure if his club had Rashford he would be salivating.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by kingoftech: 10:58am On May 27, 2020
Renida:
We all know he won't be signed
Why are you talk so
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by AhoadaRivers: 11:06am On May 27, 2020
MT:

Have you factored in the tax, money to be paid to his management, his cost of living in China (not Nigeria) and cost of lifestyle?. You need to consider all these too in your calculations sir.

There is no way he won't be going home with at least 50% of that money after all taxes, levies, payments etc. that's about 85 million naira per week.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by captainamiedi1: 11:13am On May 27, 2020
Ighalo i'm a manchester united fan but please dont sign. Africa is hard go and make money. they wouldn't accept u as coach because u are black. retirement is close. u nor go europe to count bridge. go to china and make more money. when u retire, supersport nor go employ u oooooo unless u want dey hustle advert like jay jay
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by HundredWays(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2020
ValCon888:
Which kind extension?
My guy should better go and collect his 400k in China.

Man United is an ungrateful club.
What will u call Real Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Take it to the bank...... Rashford is overrated!

English hype

Yet you failed to answer the question... How many striking players within his age bracket have currently outperformed him with the same number of games played??! Back up your statement with facts!!! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2020
Farki:

He did all this at 22 while having a severe back injury, I'm sure if his club had Rashford he would be salivating.

I tire for these people o... Na the same football we dey watch??!... Rashford has barely touched his full potentials, no thanks to the mediocre football system of United!!! He is even yet to taste the sweet game style of Bruno Fernandes...

If he could pull this off in an inconsistent, mediocre United, imagine what damage he would do in Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona, or PSG!!!...

Maybe "Overrated" now has a new meaning!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2020
alfredilly:
What is wrong with signing a young, brilliant and agile striker. This is one of the Ed Woodward move that has been killing Man united. The front role is a missing factor in man utd season. The fact that an old and tired Ighalo came and make an impart shows what is sorely missing in the squad.

Read again... This time slowly...

They are not trying to keep him permanently. They are not dumb!!! The plan was always to have him till the end of the campaign, which was supposed to have ended in May, but is being extended due to the Corona issue.

They will still go for a young striker next transfer window... Matter fact, they already have prime targets.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2020
AgroTrade:
cheesy

I trust Ighalo to follow the goodie bag.

He his not like you
Igbhalo dont want to leave Man U, the only thing he wants his what is happening now
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by IYANGBALI: 12:12pm On May 27, 2020
Done deal
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by frog12: 12:30pm On May 27, 2020
play well and you will do well! the quality of his goals matter. only with them and he has scored 4 goals. good.!!!!
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2020
Morray:
if you believe Prinklygurl is new to this forum, you might as well believe that unicorns do exist.

Don't go and pm your fellow man with hairy balls

She couldn't reply me , I was pulling his legs .
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by sikes04(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin grin
logon599:

Oh nairaland gringrin
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by sikes04(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
Wanan magana Gaskiya ne..
akinsam2:

I agree with you. People are shouting Chinese money. Money won't offer you what trophies will offer. Ole is obviously trying to make his dream worthwhile. If I were ighalo, wining trophy with man Utd even without kicking a ball till the end of the season will be more than fulfilling. That's what history will remember you for. Esp because he's not won a major trophy in Europe and UK in his playing career.

So loan extension is a great idea. Then join his Chinese team back. Man Utd haters are the ones shouting ighalo should quickly return without finishing the season. Don't be an enemy of progress people
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Legendguru: 2:25pm On May 27, 2020
ok
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Playermayweda(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2020
Are you Joking,How are you saying man u can't afford Ighalo's price dat china wants to pay him, if not for the Covid-19 and assuming manu can keep their current manu can pay his salary man times over,But how will it make sense when it happened with Sanchez,How will u claim manu can't afford Ighalo, that's worse than a lie, which epl club is richer than manu right now,If you're saying man u is poor, that mean u r saying the epl is poorer
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by ofiko123(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2020
Nice one.. It will be nice to see man united sign ighalo..
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by KoolBigk(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2020
His performance at Manchester United were remarkable & fantabulous. Shows how good & determined the boy is.

If I were him, I'd go for the Mulla $$$ in china without hesitation. Man U has gotten Rashford & Pogba back on their team hence would turn Ighalo to bench warmer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2014 WC Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Namibia (1 - 0) On June 3 2012 / World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? / Rohr: I would Have Won AFCON With Super Eagles In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.