Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist (1304 Views)

Herbalist Used Pastor For Ritual Imm / Herbalist Used Pastor For Ritual In Osun State / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by StagethemTVee: 7:35am On May 27, 2020
A 48-year-old herbalist, Isiaka Ogunkoya, who the Ogun State Police Command arrested for his alleged involvement in the disappearance of a self-acclaimed pastor, Kalejaiye Ezekiel, has confessed using the pastor’s vital organs to prepare herbs for his client.

Ogunkoya told the police, “I was in dire need of human parts for a particular concoction, so when the pastor, Ezekiel, came to me for power so his church could grow, I saw it as an opportunity to use him,” he said.

The herbalist narrated how he did the killing. “I am a native doctor and I have helped so many people, including pastors who wanted their congregations to grow. But this particular incident happened because I personally needed human parts for a particular concoction that I wanted to prepare for one of my clients in Isoyin. When the pastor came, saying he wanted power so that his congregation could grow, I saw it as an opportunity to kill him and use the needed parts for the concoction. I gave him some solution to drink and he fell deeply asleep and that afforded me the time to slaughter him and cut out the parts I needed for my concoction. I know I have done wrong, but I want forgiveness because if you go around and ask about me, people will tell you that I am a good person. This one just happened the way it did,” he said.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the native doctor, who he disclosed was arrested by men on routine stop-and-search duty along Isoyin road, would be seriously profiled with a view to knowing how many people he might have killed in the same manner.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-used-cleric-for-herbal-medicine-herbalist.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Millenniumlady(f): 7:39am On May 27, 2020
In dire need of a human part kwa shocked shey eleyi otiwa ok

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Renida: 7:40am On May 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Nukilia: 7:41am On May 27, 2020
When you hear "OGUN STATE" just pick race grin cheesy grin
The pastor got scammed by a higher scammer...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Davash222(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2020
Ogunkoya told the police, “I was in dire need of human parts for a particular concoction, so when the pastor, Ezekiel, came to me for power so his church could grow, I saw it as an opportunity to use him,” he said.

The pastor got served.

Ogun State is something else. You hardly see them in the news for something good.. People living in Ogun are the strongest. I dobale for them.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by SEGLIZ: 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Nukilia:
When you hear "OGUN STATE" just pick race grin cheesy grin
The pastor got scammed by a higher scammer...

no where is safe any more.

1 Like

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Righteousness89(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
This is what happens when you call yourself into Ministry or you don't Trust The GOD that called you into Ministry..

Ministry is not for all, if the LORD didn't call you, do not Call yourself.. Go and do business!

If you are sure the LORD called you into Ministry, don't look for Short cut! You can't Help GOD!

1 Like

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by donbachi(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
The caller,the user....the devil wey call am don use am.thru one of his called.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by delzbaba(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Afonja from Ogun state, una no dey tire, I think ogun state should change their name, the name dey follow dem too much.

1 Like

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by oluwadabira111(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

The pastor got served.

Ogun State is something else. You hardly see them in the news for something good.. People living in Ogun are the strongest. I dobale for them.
Baba keep shut!I repeat keep shut!saying nonsense as usual
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by segebase(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2020
May God EPP us
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by oluwadabira111(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2020
hmm
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Spice1: 7:53am On May 27, 2020
Ndị Yoruba, I hail una o!

Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Dreal1247: 8:03am On May 27, 2020
The truth is that some people no longer see pastoral office as a call of God. They see it just like any other vocation. Don't be surprised to realize that the so-called pastor may be a Muslim. When next you see or hear a pastor, observe properly to know where he comes from or the group he belongs to.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:03am On May 27, 2020
Such a pity that the church has degenerated to this. I wrote a personal encounter in my book. Please let's endeavor to follow the 3 guidelines God gave to us to follow when seeking for a place of worship. Read the book 'The Devil's Mission'...

Hello just a quick intro, my name is Shile and I am a Church Communicator, Jesus Follower and a nobody who is happy to tell somebody about Jesus Christ. I am the author of the 2 books: Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation and The Devil's Mission, The Real Sign of The End Time. Read my signature below and feel free to call for any of the services below.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Flexherbal(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2020

Matters arising...
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Baba keep shut!I repeat keep shut!saying nonsense as usual
you the one to keep da fvcking shut. skull miner.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Passionate888: 8:16am On May 27, 2020
South West of RITUALISTS. Tufiakwa
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by yanabasee1(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2020
Professional Skull Miners=Ogun
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Assurance001(f): 8:21am On May 27, 2020
Bush meat don finally catch hunter. Typical example of those that called God.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Passionate888: 8:21am On May 27, 2020
delzbaba:
Afonja from Ogun state, una no dey tire, I think ogun state should change their name, the name dey follow dem too much.
'Ogun' na bad name?
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by TheSourcerer: 8:26am On May 27, 2020
A serial killing herbalist, I could write a book about if only I could have an interview with him .
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by mamaafrik(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2020
I just they imagine wetin that pasito go tell hin maker when he get to Heaven gate.
Hin fit talk say na Buhari economy cause am. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by Jessylove96: 8:35am On May 27, 2020
why is it that this ritual killings always happens in Ogun state. There is no week that we won't here that someone is killed for rituals in that state. I am really scared of that state
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by mamaafrik(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A serial killing herbalist, I could write a book about if only I could have an interview with him .
Gambari pa Fulani ni,ko lejo ninu.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by TheSourcerer: 8:37am On May 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
Gambari pa Fulani ni,ko lejo ninu.
hmm.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by dangotesmummy: 9:14am On May 27, 2020
So human parts ti Di Shaki,Pomo ati abodi tan taloja?
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by dangotesmummy: 9:15am On May 27, 2020
Spice1:
Ndị Yoruba, I hail una o!
gbenu oshi soun jare
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by greatbrian(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2020
The state of Ogun........

I wont talk
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by oluwadabira111(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
you the one to keep da fvcking shut. skull miner.
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by StagethemTVee: 11:06am On May 27, 2020
Or shoot a movie
TheSourcerer:
Re: Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist by TheSourcerer: 11:08am On May 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Or shoot a movie
sounds ridiculous though haha , a movie about a serial killing herbalist , haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragic : Couple Stores Dead Body Of Woman In Freezer After Raping And Killing He / Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama / Guys Beware Of This Scam Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.