Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (115 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 8:20am On May 27, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PROMOTED TO HIS DEATH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 7: 8-20.

Vs 17 of today’s scripture says: “And the king appointed the
lord on whose hand he leaned to have the charge of the gate
and the people trod upon him in the gate, and he died, as the man of God had said, who spake when the king came down to him.” This officer of the government of Samaria was already in the executive council because the king leaned on his hand – signifying that he was a SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE KING.
When an Eastern king walks or stands abroad in open air, he always supports himself on the arm of the highest officer present in that event. So, when the king APPOINTED HIM to have charge of the gate, IT WAS ANOTHER PROMOTION, but that new promotion led to his death. Ah! I am led to prophesy now: ANY GIFT or PROMOTION that will lead to your DISGRACE or DEATH, will pass over you this year in Jesus name.
I know of people who got married and died an untimely death because of that mariage! I know of people who got NEW JOBS but lost their FRESH FIRE for God! I know of people who got financial elevation but they became a land of TEARS due to sickness! I know of people who got a travelling VISA, and they went to prison in the foreign country! Oh! May you not use your money to buy your untimely death or sorrow this year! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. In this year 2020 and beyond, any PROMOTION or so called BLESSING that will lead to my demotion, PASS OVER ME in Jesus name.
3. In this year 2020 and beyond, any ELEVAT!ON that will lead to REGRETS, PASS OVER ME in Jesus name.
4. In this year 2020 and beyond, any Visa that will lead to my BITTER WATER, PASS OVER ME in Jesus name.
5. I refuse ERRORS this year! NO LITTLE FOX SHALL SPOIL MY VINE this year in Jesus name!
6. Pray about today seriously now!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of This? / Gates Of Adversity Must Be Lifted / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.