Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Oworonshoki Police Station: Real Policemen Or Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oworonshoki Police Station: Real Policemen Or Criminals (527 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oworonshoki Police Station: Real Policemen Or Criminals by merit455(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2020
My brother was standing outside his compound with some of his Nieghbours,they was no PHCN light,and we all know how Lagos whether is. They have been unrest in Oworoshoki,so everyone now try as much as possible to be at home before 8pm. Even the curfew start by 8pm.

Police in Oworonshoki said you must not stand outside your compound,when my brother saw thier danfo bus,he ran inside the house. But one of them hit the door net,and arrested him,when I asked what happened he said they broke the law against the Federal Government. That they were supposed to be inside by 8pm.

Imagine this people will enter someone street,pick up anybody that is sitting outside his compound. I went to the station this morning to bail him,I was asked to pay 15k. I saw more than 30 people,and were asking each person to pay 15k. I just left their station to work. They keep doing this every day. I have plan to report them to police PPRO.

Please suggest the easy way to go about this. Because I will not pay a dime.

The name of the station is Alonge police station in Oworonshoki,and one of the officer name is Sunny. He boasted that he is from Edo state and no one can touch him, that I can take the matter anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye / Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car In Niger State / Another Fresh Sick Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.