Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Top 8 Workout Tips For Starting Your Fitness Journey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 8 Workout Tips For Starting Your Fitness Journey (163 Views)

Top 6 Best Fat Loss Workout Tips / Best Health And Fitness Home Workout Tips / Top 8 Health Benefits Of Orange Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Workout Tips For Starting Your Fitness Journey by Simbiatx: 10:16am On May 27, 2020
These top 8 workout tips for starting your fitness journey will help you get your butt off the floor and where you need to be.

I started working out in January 2020 so I'm also a beginner but these are the tips that helped me stop being a 'gym-hopper' and finally settle down. I've found these top 8 workout tips to be really useful and I hope you will too.

In this video, I also shared some recommendations to help make your fitness journey even easier. The Nike Training Club app is free to use and will really help you crush your goals.

Watch the video and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZgV2N2TB2Y

(1) (Reply)

Kano Confirms 13 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 1, Records 3 Deaths / How To Access The N100 Billion CBN Intervention Fund For The Healthcare Industry / Oyo State Records 30 New COVID19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.