Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE (1940 Views)

Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2020
You’re not even the side chic.
Why are you calling his main woman the ex?
He’s just cheating on her with you.
And I said you’re not even the side chic because if he saved your name with your location, that means he has to work on remembering you when you text or call him. So your location helps him remember.

There might be 3 or 4 of you with whom he is cheating on his woman. He has the keep it straight in his mind so your location helps him remember who you are.

And this is the same j*rk that was treating you like his servant in your former thread. If a man loves you, you won’t confused by his actions towards you.

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2020
cococandy:
You’re not even the side chic.
Why are you calling his main woman the ex?
He’s just cheating on her with you.
And I said you’re not even the side chic because if he saved your name with your location, that means he has to work on remembering you when you text or call him. So your location helps him remember.

There might be 3 or 4 of you with whom he is cheating on his woman. He has the keep it straight in his mind so your location helps him remember who you are.

And this is the same j*rk that was treating you like his servant in your former thread. If a man loves you, you won’t confused by his actions towards you.
Thank you. I dont know why I am not lucky with guys cry
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Ishilove: 6:22pm On May 27, 2020
Vikky1425:

Be of good cheer. Your man will still come.

As for this your so called boyfriend kindly know that you are not in a relationship. You should not be anybody's spare part because you a flower and should be treated like one. Ex him if you know you want to be happy.

Let him who has ears HEAR

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2020
Vikky1425:

It’s alright. Many women feel like this because they are ready to be in a serious relationship but keep meeting partners who are not interested in being serious. Hence they get desperate and the cycle keeps repeating itself.

Once you come to the realization that you can have a great life with or without a romantic relationship and/or marriage, You will have a kind of peace that even attracts the relationship that you’ve been chasing after. Effortlessly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
cococandy:

It’s alright. Many women feel like this because they are ready to be in a serious relationship but keep meeting partners who are not interested in being serious. Hence they get desperate and the cycle keeps repeating itself.

Once you come to the realization that you can have a great life with or without a romantic relationship and/or marriage, You will have a kind of peace that even attracts the relationship that you’ve been chasing after. Effortlessly.
Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by crackland: 6:40pm On May 27, 2020
Well your relationship is barely a month old.

Perhaps he hasn't remembered to change how he saved the exes' contact info.
Try giving him up to 3months to make the changes.

Unlike women, when a man breaks up with a lady, we don't usually rush into changing how we saved their contact or start blocking them on every social media platform - it's chics that behave that way.
We are just not concerned about making those immediate changes to prove anything, and it doesn't mean we are still into the ex.... Far from it.

One month is still too early for your boyfriend to come up with a unique pet name for you, this is probably why you're still saved as Victoria Benin.

Kai, sense wee not kill me...

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by prettysassygirl(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
This guy is probably your life purpose. The only thing you do and think is him. So sad. Note this: It would end in tears. You are just a sexmate so stop calling him your boyfriend.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Oluwaseyi09: 1:42am On May 28, 2020
Love is a mad circle

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by infogenius(m): 4:22am On May 28, 2020
Vikky1425:
I have a previous thread about this man. We started dating like a month now. When I was at his place one time like that, he wanted to show me something on his phone and a whatsapp message popped up from MY LOVE, obviously I wasnt the one that sent the message.
I didnt say anything immediately, I got home and asked him about who that person was, and he said the lady is his ex. He is not in his twenties anymore and it's hard to see a man in his 30s that is actually VERY SINGLE, so I asked him if there is any woman in his life and he told me about a ex that his mum said he cannot marry.
This same ex was the lady that sent him the text that day, they are still in touch and constantly talking.
I was surprised last week when we saw again, fortunately I got to see that he saved my own name as VICTORIA BENIN. I didnt say anything either.
I got home and talked to him about it then he said "with time that will change" what's all that? He knows am not too happy with him, then two days ago he said he called his mum to talk to her about this same ex, whether he can still marry her or not. He then said his mum said NO that am the only lady in his life, that he just called to co firm things from his mum.
This is crazy

Relationship is not by force. To him, You are just one of them (Victoria Benin) just imagine.
U've just found a new fvck boy and not a serious bf.
Here's my advice, leave options opened for a serious relationship and take this guy as a mere friend. He is not serious.
I am sure he has Sandra Asaba on his contact.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 5:25am On May 28, 2020
Vikky1425:
I have a previous thread about this man. We started dating like a month now. When I was at his place one time like that, he wanted to show me something on his phone and a whatsapp message popped up from MY LOVE, obviously I wasnt the one that sent the message.
I didnt say anything immediately, I got home and asked him about who that person was, and he said the lady is his ex. He is not in his twenties anymore and it's hard to see a man in his 30s that is actually VERY SINGLE, so I asked him if there is any woman in his life and he told me about a ex that his mum said he cannot marry.
This same ex was the lady that sent him the text that day, they are still in touch and constantly talking.
I was surprised last week when we saw again, fortunately I got to see that he saved my own name as VICTORIA BENIN. I didnt say anything either.
I got home and talked to him about it then he said "with time that will change" what's all that? He knows am not too happy with him, then two days ago he said he called his mum to talk to her about this same ex, whether he can still marry her or not. He then said his mum said NO that am the only lady in his life, that he just called to co firm things from his mum.
This is crazy
He is simply a weak man. Dump his ass now before it ends in tears

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by chlowi(f): 10:19am On May 28, 2020
ednut1:
You are not a serious person. After the last thread you still stay put. Keep dating yourself

lol, you know matters of the heart can be very dicey... its just a matter of time she would realise
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Richy4(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2020
What was the problem Dear? Because I can see three issues.. so rank them according to your scale of preference....

<<< Was it the fact that he saved your name as Victoria Benin (which is kinda funny though grin ) and not my love as u expected?

<<< was it the age differences between the two of you? (Considering what u typed up there, If u are really serious that u can hardly find a Nigeria man in his 30s who is not in a serious relationship, that means Nigerians are trying as far a committed relationship goes..)

<<<Was it the fact that he takes permission from his mother for every single decision? Which one do u want to solve?
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Candoit: 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
Vicky, I just read your last post on this same guy. This is a typical traditional man who doesn't love you yet, so get ready to be the traditional woman who just obeys and not complain.

It's your choice to either stick with him and endure everything so that he can marry you since he seems ready for marriage or you break free now.
Mind you, don't think of changing him. You can't.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2020
infogenius:

Relationship is not by force. To him, You are just one of them (Victoria Benin) just imagine.
U've just found a new fvck boy and not a serious bf.
Here's my advice, leave options opened for a serious relationship and take this guy as a mere friend. He is not serious.
I am sure he has Sandra Asaba on his contact.
Thank you
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2020
Candoit:
Vicky, I just read your last post on this same guy. This is a typical traditional man who doesn't love you yet, so get ready to be the traditional woman who just obeys and not complain.

It's your choice to either stick with him and endure everything so that he can marry you since he seems ready for marriage or you break free now.
Mind you, don't think of changing him. You can't.
I dont see myself with a traditional man. Thank you wink
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 9:39am On May 29, 2020
Richy4:
What was the problem Dear? Because I can see three issues.. so rank them according to your scale of preference....

<<< Was it the fact that he saved your name as Victoria Benin (which is kinda funny though grin ) and not my love as u expected?

<<< was it the age differences between the two of you? (Considering what u typed up there, If u are really serious that u can hardly find a Nigeria man in his 30s who is not in a serious relationship, that means Nigerians are trying as far a committed relationship goes..)

<<<Was it the fact that he takes permission from his mother for every single decision? Which one do u want to solve?
...I wouldn't mind if he saved my name as just VICTORIA, which one is adding my location to it again.
...the age difference is okay for me. I'm not saying all men in their 30s are in serious relationship. I just mean that one way or the other there is a woman in a corner, maybe a long term girlfriend that they cannot let go now, or a fiance or whatever but there is a woman. That's why I asked him if theres any woman, since he is over 30.
...that he takes permission from his mother is a red flag too. I remember him telling me how am going to be cooking and doing all sort. He is the last born too. So maybe that is where the mommy's boy part is coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I need help / He Was Humilated By His Wife And Her Family Members After Marriage / Thinking About Divorcing My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.