Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE (1826 Views)

Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) (2) (3) (4)

My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2020
I have a previous thread about this man. We started dating like a month now. When I was at his place one time like that, he wanted to show me something on his phone and a whatsapp message popped up from MY LOVE, obviously I wasnt the one that sent the message.
I didnt say anything immediately, I got home and asked him about who that person was, and he said the lady is his ex. He is not in his twenties anymore and it's hard to see a man in his 30s that is actually VERY SINGLE, so I asked him if there is any woman in his life and he told me about a ex that his mum said he cannot marry.
This same ex was the lady that sent him the text that day, they are still in touch and constantly talking.
I was surprised last week when we saw again, fortunately I got to see that he saved my own name as VICTORIA BENIN. I didnt say anything either.
I got home and talked to him about it then he said "with time that will change" what's all that? He knows am not too happy with him, then two days ago he said he called his mum to talk to her about this same ex, whether he can still marry her or not. He then said his mum said NO that am the only lady in his life, that he just called to co firm things from his mum.
This is crazy

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2020
As they say here!

It will End in Tears!

You are likely being used as a Spare Part to a Married Man.....

Any lady who needs a Man Ready for Marriage to Marry Her, Simply Lock your Legs...

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by doitforyou(f): 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
Do you really want to keep dating a 30+ year old momma’s boy who is still in-love with his ‘ex’?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Davash222(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
My dear, just be praying for him. God will change his heart towards you. Just say Amen.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by chii8(f): 12:58pm On May 27, 2020
Hian...I pray for your legs"receive the strength to run in Jesus name".

Some guys can be heartless sometimes,his friends will know who the main chick is but when the side chick comes around cooking and cleaning, they'll be hailing the girl"our wife", you will even hear "iyawo Ori mi"ekushe.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Freestainworld(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2020
odikwa very risky
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Davash222(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
chii8:
Hian...I pray for your legs"receive the strength to run in Jesus name".
Waste of prayers. Allow the young girl to be deceiving herself.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Elukapendragon(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
Should I send u a dm?

So we could cheat on him back?
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Heloct(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
He would have left you if the mom had said yes.
You are a second option my dear. You were never relevant to him.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by tyup(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
As they say here!

It will End in Tears!

Any lady who needs a Man Ready for Marriage to Marry Her, Simply Lock your Legs...

Oga u forgot to type the real message na like "its only in a relationship with Jesus that you wount be played" grin

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by SweetCunt97(f): 1:05pm On May 27, 2020
Don't mind men who will save your number with a weird name and say with time they'd change it o. He still loves the ex.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by SweetCunt97(f): 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
As they say here!

It will End in Tears!

So all the couples getting married didn't sex before saying "I Do"? Lock legs indeed
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Ofemmanu1: 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
That fucker must be a Igbo.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
You are not a serious person. After the last thread you still stay put. Keep dating yourself

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2020
I remember your previous thread. You're back again.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by sisisioge: 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
Victoria Benin...you better be wise. How can you not know that you're the side chick when the ex is still ...My Love.

It is well.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Sweetchilli(f): 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
It would end in tears sis.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Tomiwa69(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2020
Even me I still save my ex Girlfriend name as Queen of my heart for whatsapp for my other phone
For these Phone na Favorite cause her name is favour
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Mariangeles(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
My dear, just be praying for him. God will change his heart towards you. Just say Amen.
Ebelebe!
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by jidamsel43(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2020
What did he use to save yours? If your name is saved by your first name, it means you have entered a wrong route
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On May 27, 2020
He's still in love with his ex and not ready to let go. It is as simple as that.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:
You are not a serious person. After the last thread you still stay put. Keep dating yourself
No. I haven't been to his place since that day, I have seen this during my first visit too. I only got to see my name saved on his phone that way when he came to my workplace last week.
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2020
Vikky1425:

No. I haven't been to his place since that day, I have seen this during my first visit too. I only got to see my name saved on his phone that way when he came to my workplace last week.
like I said stop dating yourself

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On May 27, 2020
sisisioge:
Victoria Benin...you better be wise. How can you not know that you're the side chick when the ex is still ...My Love.

It is well.

Who knows how many more Victorias are there...
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On May 27, 2020
Vikky1425:
I have a previous thread about this man. We started dating like a month now. When I was at his place one time like that, he wanted to show me something on his phone and a whatsapp message popped up from MY LOVE, obviously I wasnt the one that sent the message.
I didnt say anything immediately, I got home and asked him about who that person was, and he said the lady is his ex. He is not in his twenties anymore and it's hard to see a man in his 30s that is actually VERY SINGLE, so I asked him if there is any woman in his life and he told me about a ex that his mum said he cannot marry.
This same ex was the lady that sent him the text that day, they are still in touch and constantly talking.
I was surprised last week when we saw again, fortunately I got to see that he saved my own name as VICTORIA BENIN. I didnt say anything either.
I got home and talked to him about it then he said "with time that will change" what's all that? He knows am not too happy with him, then two days ago he said he called his mum to talk to her about this same ex, whether he can still marry her or not. He then said his mum said NO that am the only lady in his life, that he just called to co firm things from his mum.
This is crazy

You have not found a boyfriend.

Next undecided

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by TheeDetective: 1:58pm On May 27, 2020
@Op; another angst about this same BF again undecided. You obviously don’t have any self-esteem/respect for yourself; hence, you keep taking trash from this so called BF of yours. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ALREADY by a few about the ways and silly antics of this BF of yours. Don’t come back here crying foul if you eventually end up marrying this obviously mums boy and he carries on with his trashy treatment against you. ENOUGH SAID.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Foodqueen(f): 2:13pm On May 27, 2020
He is in a relationship, there is no ex anywhere.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 27, 2020
jidamsel43:
What did he use to save yours? If your name is saved by your first name, it means you have entered a wrong route
My first name and location
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Saintinoo(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Vikky1425:
This is crazy
Madam you are dating yourself... That his ex is his main babe.

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 27, 2020

Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2020
Vikky1425:
This is crazy
Red flags everywhere
Re: My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE by Hathor5(f): 4:37pm On May 27, 2020
Not only does he love someone else, he is also a mama's boy. Did you say in his 30s? And he needs to ask his mother's permission who to marry? undecided I see lots of trouble.

How Do Women Handle Cheating Men In Marriage? / Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic / How True Is This? (photo)