Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Have You Fainted Before? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Fainted Before? (629 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / Have You Fainted Or Passed Out Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Fainted Before? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2021
I don't know if it's weird but I haven't fainted before
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by Jeon(f): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2021
SixKeys:
I don't know if it's weird but I haven't fainted before

okay

Re: Have You Fainted Before? by pharmagba: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Yes!
The thing is you don't know what happens when you are gone and when you are coming back it is as if you were far away and running back into your body. It is your sense of hearing that first come back, especially if there are pandimonium around you to resurciciate you it is as if you are hearing the noise around you from afar off and you are racing back into your body and towards the source of the noise finally your sense of sight begin to come back with initial blurred images
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nope and i don't want to.
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
okay
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by Donspicey: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
many don faint for my face but me never experience am.......

It's embarrassing cos u don't know wat ve taken place....
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by sunshineV(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
i had sex in the morning with my neighbor around 8am in the morning b4 dashing to the bank to deposit some money. after the sex i was really weak but i told to myself to quickly run to the bank, deposit the cash, get food on my way back and rest but things didnt go as planned. the nearest sterling bank i know was close so i had to trek to oyingbo(east) under hot sun. after spending sometime at the queue, i was really tired and i struggled to get to my prefered food vendor, that's where things changed. i met a long queue and i jejely join them but b4 it got to my turn, i could barely see nor hear, my head was heavy i had to tell the man before and after me that i need to sit down so they should keep my space for me. sitting down didnt help alot as everything was blurry but it later got to my turn and i buy what i needed in a takeaway park. as i was about to leave na so my eyes shut itself and i fall on wraps of fufu(i know dis cus i could smell it and i don't eat swallow. they disgust me)
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by sunshineV(f): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
as i was on the ground, i started hearing people saying they should carry me that i got dizzy ni and dat i'm a small boy. i saw different feet but i couldnt see their faces. they sha poured water on my face and adviced me to eat my half pour away food. i ate, drink lots of water and as i was about to leave the woman selling the food returned my money grin i was happy
Re: Have You Fainted Before? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
No.

(1) (Reply)

Penis Shrinkage In Men / Uses And Side Effects Of Cytotec (misoprostol) / How Much Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement Should You Take Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.