Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool (465 Views)

Salary Structure Of NAHCON / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2020
So I was going through threads in the career session and I stumbled upon one of a man I respect and adore, we share the same name and I know and believe I will tap into his greatness. I was inspired to start a 10 day thread to let you know how you can make your ads bring in more than enough customers you can handle....
God bless you @emmy9ite
I love your books sir .
Without further ado,I'll be going into the first...

1) Headline: A headline is that piece of writing your customers sees first. A headline is the first building block of a copy. The purpose of the headline is to make your customers read the next paragraph. It's to catch their attention and not to SELL.
Your headline can be structured in a way that it asks a question which catches their attention. E.g How would you....? What If I show you....etc
Your headline should contain words such as discover,secrets,powerful, new, secrets etc..For example ' Discover How An 18 Year Old Student Makes ..... Within.....'
Now tell me wouldn't you want to read the rest?
Stay tuned for day 2

2)Opening...

1 Like

Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
2) An opening paragraph tells the audience what it's about. It gives them an idea of what you want to say. You can start trying to sell from here.
Note: Using words like imagine, think about etc are powerful words to use in an opening..
Note: Your customers don't read,believe or do something instantly. They take time to analyse the situation.

For instance, ' Imagine making up to N50000- N100000 from approving Upwork accounts monthly from the comfort of your home'.

How does that sound?
I'll appreciate your reviews...
Stay tuned for day 3

1 Like

Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
Day 3....

Credibility:Your product must have been used by people right? Tell others why they should listen to you
State it in your advert.
For example, This product has been used by .... number of people and they have gotten .....

When you do this, people tend to trust you more.

I know y'all must be wondering why it came now...I had some things to sort out but nonetheless,I'm here...

Day 4 coming right up?

If you're enjoying this, signify.....
I have an offer an the end of this 10-day thread,you wouldn't want to miss out....

2 Likes

Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by Genesils(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Following
Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello guys
Sincerely I don't know why the mods keep on restricting my account; I had posted on the business section about how I was going to finish the thread there only to be restricted there and be unrestricted back here again...

Nonetheless
I'll try to finish the thread today...

Kindly accept my apologies

Modified: The issue has been resolved. Here's the link to join me where I'll be rounding up today in the business section.

https://www.nairaland.com/5901481/structure-powerful-ad-part-2
Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you aren't following me on the other thread, you're missing out wink
Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
[b] Finally,[/b]the thread has come to an end : kiss, but I wouldn't just want to leave you alone. For those who did not follow the thread,do well to do so as you'll gain a lot.
Here's the link, https://www.nairaland.com/5901481/structure-powerful-ad-part-2

But what if you don't have what to sell, but you would like to apply the strategies explained,then this is FOR YOU!!!

Do u fall under any of these categories?

1)If you sell online whether physical products or services
2)If you own or want to own a WhatsApp Tv
3)If you are a digital coach or consultant
4)Results are not typical, you must be ready to work
5)If you want to be a social media influencer
6)If making more money won't hurt you.

If this is YOU , pay close attention to what I'm about to type next...

Typing...
Re: The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool by ImahGabi22(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
I will be holding a CONTENT MARKETING CLASS for FREE on the 11th of June,2020 where you'll be taught:

CONTENT MARKETING COURSE.

1)What is content marketing?
2)3 key things to consider in creating amazing content
3)The ultimate strategy to help you grow your business.
4) Sales techniques.

All you need to do is to book your slot.
Venue: Whatsapp group.

As at the time of typing this,the group has started getting filled up. It's possible it may start before that date. So message me now using this link http:////+2347014777325 to join the group before it gets filled.

(1) (Reply)

ACCA And CIMA Training / How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner / Nairalanders Is This Interview Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.