Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) (411 Views)

Component Structure Of Oil-free Vacuum System / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria Part 2 / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Before I continue,it is with regret that I couldn't finish it up in the career section due to the mod who restricted me from posting; Nonetheless I will finish the thread here. For those who are just seeing this for the first time,do well to check my previous posts to gain insightful knowledge...

Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/5885700/structure-powerful-copy-copywriting-tool

Day 4 -- Offer: An offer is that feature which your product possess that solves their problem.Your offer should be able to solve problems. It should answer their objections and their deepest desires. A good offer should be able to make your prospects feel comfortable.Your offer should answer the question that your prospect will be asking and that is ' What will I gain when I purchase this'.
Typing...
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by tellsblinks(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
please you can post link to your previous oage
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2020
5)Bullets: Hold up! I'm not talking about the one in a gun. Not at all. A bullet is that statement that identifies a single benefit offered by your product or service. Now that's Dan Lok definition. Here's what I regard a bullet as... It's what makes your prospect feel that your product is for them and they won't encounter any hitches while using it.

For instance,let's say u deal in clothing, your bullets should include;

-It doesn't wash/fade
-It stretches
And so on...

The above lets them know that if they have your product. It wont give them any difficulties when using it. A properly written bullet helps to;

- Trigger attention in the minds of your customers,
- Make people to take action
- Drives traffic to your site/ page

Typing...
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2020
6) Testimonials- Did you know that what other people say about your business is more important than what you have to say?
Well it's true because in the world we live today, people have constant doubts about everything and anything. For instance,why do u think that scammers continually keep on doing their evil deeds. Well it's because they show testimonies from people who have cashed out from them( we all know they do mago mago) but still people still fall victims. Learn how to use testimonies from your customers. Ask them what they think about your product,what made them choose you and why they are with you.

You can make a video or post a picture on your status or fb pagein order to buy yourself into the minds of your customers.

P.S: If your product truly is good,your customers will bring referrals for you.

I hope you're following...
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Stay tuned as the remaining 3 will be posted by 3pm.
Anticipate as with this information,you will have more than enough clients/prospects for your business.
Thanks.
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Boom!
I'll get straight to the next item on the agenda.

7) Key Value Justification: What this simply means is that, when you are trying to advertise or sell something to someone,give them so much value that it's going to be a no-brainer for them.

How?

I approve Upwork accounts for N3000 but most people will say that it's expensive and all that even though it's not. What I do is that I give them more things if they get their Upwork accounts approved by me.

What are they?
1) I will give you a set-up cheat on how to make your profile attractive to clients.
2) An e-book on Upwork Success.
3) Video materials on how to convince your client to purchase your product no matter your price.

The essence of this is to make them feel bad for missing out on such a wonderful opportunity.

Customers like to receive value for the money paid. Make it a point of duty to over deliver and give so much value that they can't run away.

Now take note that they aren't buying these from me but they will get it for free when they want me to approve their accounts for them.

Smart in it?
Learn how to use this while selling.

Now will you see this and not want to buy?
Message me if you would like to get your upwork account approved.

Click here http:////+2347014777325

Typing...
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool Risk Reversal/Guarantee: While I was learning this from my mentor,Dan Lok, he said 'the longer your guarantee,the more orders (from clients) you'll get and the less likely you'll receive refund requests".

First of all,those who always put up NO REFUNDundecided on their bios on insta or status on WhatsApp are doing their business more harm than good.

Why?
Because people will look at you like an unserious person. To be honest,if your product is really good, you'll hardly receive refund requests. Try to include guarantees in your product. Take a look at LG, Tecno etc those brands call it warranty but nonetheless, it's still the same thing.

Even if u do receive,it will not bother you because your profits will be more than loss. Only 1 out of 100 customers are likely to ask for a refund.

Typing...
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Who's following?

Kindly signify smiley
I need at least 5 people to know I'm not talking to myself.
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok so I've started receiving mails already even though I'm yet to drop my bomshell. wink

It shows people are following and want to see changes in their sales and financial status.

I move cheesy

9)Call to Action: A call to action is simply what your customers need to do to buy your product. It could be a CLICK HERE TO BUY or SEND A MESSAGE TO SAVE YOUR SPOT or a link that will direct them on what to do.

You need to understand that your customers don't know what to do and it's your duty to treat them like babies and tell them what to do in each step of the way.

To make it look colourful,here are a few pictures you can use to call their attention...

Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
It's been a interesting journey and I know it's been the same for you too especially if you've been taking notes and action as to what I've been saying since.

The last building block you need is URGENCY

10)SCARCITY AND URGENCY

While i was learning this,I realized I was doing this unconsciously but I never really knew what I was doing.
You need to understand that your customers won't buy your product on sight, they will have to think and think and think about whether they should get it or not.

It is your duty as a seller or closer to make sure that you make you product scarce and create urgency in the mind of your buyers for your products.

What do I mean by scarcity and urgency? Make your customers feel that if you have limited supply and that if they miss out on it,they will pay a higher price next time. Give deadlines. You create urgency by using words like few slots left, buy now and take advantage of this offer and save ***, 5 days left etc.

I hope you take action on all I've said and watch your sales skyrocket.

But what if you don't have what to sell, but you would like to apply the strategies above,then this is FOR YOU!!!

1)If you sell online whether physical products or services
2)If you own or want to own a WhatsApp Tv
3)If you are a digital coach or consultant
4)Results are not typical, you must be ready to work
5)If you want to be a social media influencer
6)If making more money won't hurt you.

If this is YOU , pay close attention to what I'm about to type next...

Typing...
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
I will be holding a CONTENT MARKETING CLASS for FREE on the 11th of June,2020 where you'll be taught:

CONTENT MARKETING COURSE.

1)What is content marketing?
2)3 key things to consider in creating amazing content
3)The ultimate strategy to help you grow your business.
4) Sales techniques.

All you need to do is to book your slot.
Venue: Whatsapp group.

As at the time of typing this,the group has started getting filled up. It's possible it may start before that date. So message me now using this link http:////+2347014777325 to join the group before it gets filled.
Re: Structure Of An Powerful Ad- Part 2 (continued) by ImahGabi22(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
I will be holding a CONTENT MARKETING CLASS for FREE on the 11th of June,2020 where you'll be taught:

CONTENT MARKETING COURSE.

1)What is content marketing?
2)3 key things to consider in creating amazing content
3)The ultimate strategy to help you grow your business.
4) Sales techniques.

All you need to do is to book your slot.
Venue: Whatsapp group.

As at the time of typing this,the group has started getting filled up. It's possible it may start before that date. So message me now using this link http:////+2347014777325 to join the group before it gets filled.

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize An Email Newsletter / Make Money On Your Smartphone With No Fee Attached / I Have Two Big Opportunities For You (only Serious Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.