Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President (17388 Views)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Opinion: USA Is In Order To Demand Independent Probe Of Akinwunmi Adesina / Forbes Africa Names Akinwumi A. Adesina African Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by DonroxyII: 4:13am On May 28, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
let this issue not stain adesina reputation oo.....
This is why he need to fight it because they will destroy is international career and that of his Children and grand Children ....

Even if he scale through which I believe he will cheesy .... He won't be as powerful as he was .... He will trend softly .... They just want to cut him to sizes and show he has to play balls .... They wanna show him he can't be granting loans and supporting all supportables using the maximum power of his office .... They wanna show him they are the Boss and He needs to watch their body language before making a move grin

He will just be like Emefiele in his next Tenure grin ... .....If China also Invest in AFDB , it would have been a new game entirely ...except Africa countries raised their own investments but all this poor African countries can not stimulate sh.its .... Only Nigeria and ZA ....

The northern Africa don't give a hoot about SubSaharan African, they do Arab leagues!!
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by HDbeing: 4:21am On May 28, 2020
Thorhammer:
I have iPhone 7 08157578303

Please don't do business with this fraudster named MORRAY abi MUMU. don't even think of meeting him anywhere so he won't rob or kill you just because of iPhone also don't buy any phone from him because all he does is to go about picking scrap phones then resell them with new casings and you will be moving about with a dead phone that will rip you off with faults.
Pls don't throw away your money with your eyes widely opened.

DO NOT meet him anywhere if you like your life!

1 Like

Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by DonroxyII: 4:24am On May 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
Our son is being witch hunted,what can Buhari do.
From onyema to adeshina.
Independent audit of Anglo-Dutch oil corporation should be issued out on all Foreign oil companies in Naija.
You wanna start what you can't finish grin

Maximum it will lead to war and when two F-35 should fly over Northern Nigeria with tactical supports from just one Carrier sending Barrage of Missiles into Inter lands from the cruiser , one submarine and two Frigates ....

it's like a 5yo pikin wan follow u play football, e go suffer ooo grin .... e sabi when u don dey play !

Chairman, na we go beg Laslas grin grin
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by EsomahJD: 4:26am On May 28, 2020
DonroxyII:
The same evidence as IRAQ and Afghanistan over weapon of mass destruction ... Same evidence on Libya and She never remain the same till date ....

Atleast there is nothing any Africa country can do but atleast let's set slavish sentiments aside .... and Post with some brain attached !

Don't posts like someone whose brain is so battered to the extent that your soul is severed from your black skin ..... It is all game and they don't really give a piece of fvck about you !
The same way Nigerian corrupt leaders don't give a fvck about you ? Now they export it all over the globe. Spare me your trash and use your head when next you meet my comment.
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by DonroxyII: 4:39am On May 28, 2020
EsomahJD:
The same way Nigerian corrupt leaders don't give a fvck about you ? Now they export it all over the globe. Spare me your trash and use your head when next you meet my comment.
I'm on international politics nigga not your local barbaric nonsense .... Corruption is not peculiar to Nigeria nor Africa... Human are Generally corrupt and America is also corrupt ...

You comment is just like a piece of shi.t thinking once America beam her torchlight on you, you are already as guilty as charged because if they don't have files on you they won't shout....

Here I am telling you .... America is only protecting her interest and she will defend her interest with her blood whether it suit your life or not .... So safe us your myopic Americanism and ass licking nonsense because they don't give a hoot about your asses !!

I'm just tryna correct you that US is not always right and I gave you three countries they were wrong about and there are many more ... So no need to Almighty US to our faces because there are records of them being wrong !

Hope your brain is coming on board for the next comment or save yourself some stress and let it end !

1 Like

Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by EsomahJD: 5:37am On May 28, 2020
Dum.bo!
Why did you quote me on the first instance if you knew they must have done their findings, have the files ready before pressing for charges which correlate with my comment that you she.epishly quoted.

My comment wasn't meant for people that sound frustrated as I have no hand in your woes.

Please take your pained azxe off my mention as you can see, people with good brain can relate with my post.

DonroxyII:

You comment is just like a piece of shi.t thinking once America beam her torchlight on you, you are already as guilty as charged because if they don't have files on you they won't shout....

!
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by nairaman66(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2020
DonroxyII:
God will continue to enrich you .... Adesina's AFDB happens to be the most challenging to them and their Banks ...... They really don't want AFDB to be what Adesina is doing ..... They really never wanted Powerful institutions for Africa .... They invested in AFDB and kept Investing simply because of what they are presently doing .... This is the game ... Black people grin

I knew Adesina would have Problems because He saw AFDB being versatile enough to stimulate Africa economy and He went for it giving Africa countries maximum support of AFDB Financial Muscles ...... stimulating Agriculture , Infastructure among others..... They wouldn't want you to know AFDB is capable of doing that.

Until Adesina , I never knew AFDB has potentials of backing multiple projects in Africa , I think AFDB is just a figure head Bank ... But See Adesina AFDB everywhere.....

They even accused him of Collecting Awards grin and the bank was made to pay grin ... See ba cheesy ...

They said he approves loan so easily making many African countries debt profile to rise grin ...

The rest of the Allegation bordering on Administration and HR are inside jokes grin ....

A crazy world we currently live in man.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by mamaafrik(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2020
DonroxyII:
You wanna start what you can't finish grin

Maximum it will lead to war and when two F-35 should fly over Northern Nigeria with tactical supports from just one Carrier sending Barrage of Missiles into Inter lands from the cruiser , one submarine and two Frigates ....

it's like a 5yo pikin wan follow u play football, e go suffer ooo grin .... e sabi when u don dey play !

Chairman, na we go beg Laslas grin grin
which one is war,did you even read what you typed??
U "F" up Ogbeni
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by Adiola(f): 8:16am On May 28, 2020
post=90015555:

See how you are fighting for your tribe's man grin grin asking Africa leader to come together, if he was Igbo man, once you guys hear American is investigating him, the whole western media houses will carry the news like gala and blackmail him more without knowing his side, now you're asking for African leaders to unite because he's from your tribe grin Bunch of hypocritical beings
one crate of hero beer ask him of onyeka Allen , he will kill him off without hearing his own side

1 Like

Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by Adiola(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2020
post=90015889:

Who doesn’t know your tribe, when it affect you, you start preaching unity grin
brother you know them

1 Like

Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by Adiola(f): 8:29am On May 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

What makes you think this is all about tribe? Please take this crap outta hia
what's your take on Allen onyema
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by kayusely70(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
Racism At Play
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by jbbalarabe(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Why-on what basis? So because the US is the biggest shareholder in AfDB that now gives them the right to bully everybody around? Except if Akinwunmi Adeshina is truly guilty, the US is simply on a wild goose chase.
I think Nigeria is the largest share holder the followed by the USA
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by genali(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2020
The Federal government have interven in the matter [quotee author=DonroxyII post=90034566]This is why he need to fight it because they will destroy is international career and that of his Children and grand Children ....

Even if he scale through which I believe he will cheesy .... He won't be as powerful as he was .... He will trend softly .... They just want to cut him to sizes and show he has to play balls .... They wanna show him he can't be granting loans and supporting all supportables using the maximum power of his office .... They wanna show him they are the Boss and He needs to watch their body language before making a move grin

He will just be like Emefiele in his next Tenure grin ... .....If China also Invest in AFDB , it would have been a new game entirely ...except Africa countries raised their own investments but all this poor African countries can not stimulate sh.its .... Only Nigeria and ZA ....

The northern Africa don't give a hoot about SubSaharan African, they do Arab leagues!![/quote]
Re: Adesina: African Lender Agrees On Independent Probe Of AfDB President by DonroxyII: 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
genali:
The Federal government have interven in the matter
I'm so happy to hear this .... That's one of our best brain !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / New Video Of Hon. Bipi Searching For His Acceptance Speech. / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.