Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 (17376 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Ajokeolore: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2023

2023 Accord Party governorship candidate in Oyo state, Chief Bayo Adelabu has notified his readiness to rejoin All Progressives Congress in Oyo state.

The former CBN deputy governor left APC last year June due to his intention to contest the 2023 governorship election on the platform of the Accord party after he lost the All Progressives Congress ticket to Senator Teslim Folarin

Adelabu in a letter addressed to Oyo state chairman of APC, Hon. Isaac Omodwu, the Accord party chieftain said he will be returning to the APC alongside top Accord party politicians and all his loyalists.

Adelabu, who contested and lost the 2019 governorship election to Governor Seyi Makinde of the Peoples Democratic Party, explained that he left the APC in 2022 because of injustice, lies, conspiracy, and malice.

He implored all the State Executives with all Local Government Party Chairmen and Leaders of Oyo APC to be in attendance for the ceremony, which is scheduled to be held at the state party office, Oke, Ado, Ibadan, Oyo state.

Adebayo Adelabu's letter, addressed to Oyo state APC state executives reads:

CEREMONY TO ANNOUNCE MY RETURN TO APC

I hereby write to notify the State Executives and leaders of All
Progressive Party Congress (APC), Oyo State, of my intention to officially
announce my return to our Great Party at a ceremony to be held at the
Party Office in Oke-Ado on 15th December 2023. I want this ceremony to
be anchored by the State Executives with all Local Government Party
Chairmen and Leaders in attendance.

2. You will recall that I left the party alongside my faithful and loyal
followers at the peak of the crisis rocking the party emanating from the
manner the state Congress and consequently the Primary Elections were
administered.

However, having consulted with our National Leaders and National Executives, I have decided to return to the Party. My first demonstration of this was a courtesy visit to the Party's National Chairman where we agreed on the imperatives of my return to the party.

3. As a serving Minister of Power of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under President Tinubu led Administration, I look forward to a robust working relationship with the State Executive, Party Leaders, and entire party members towards achieving the renewed hope Agenda of Mr. President and the party at large, and in particular, in installing an APC-led Government at the State level in 2027 for an unprecedented development of Oyo State.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by atiku4President(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ashawo politicians everywhere

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by veraponpo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
He may become the next Oyo State Governor if he plays his game well.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Cherishy: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by happney65: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
veraponpo:

Not in 2027 sha. The person seyi raises his hands as Govornor in 2027 will be Govornor. Go and write it down.

Except if seyi wants Bayo to be Govornor then

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Mailtemi: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Evil party

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Solsix(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fish can only survive in water
Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by YouandiAllofus: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
If he likes he can rejoin, enjoin, adjoin and cojoin... A political chameleon! Will change it's skin colours to match the majority colours!

11 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by veraponpo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
happney65:

Not in 2027 sha. The person seyi raises his hands as Govornor in 2027 will be Govornor. Go and write it down.

This man almost defeat even Seyi 5 years ago if not for the coalition of other parties, most especially, Ladoja's influence and hatred towards Ajimobi at the time.

He just needs to use Jaganban's template.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Pristine664: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lol no opposition in 2027

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by AntiChristian: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
I remember the Labour party governorship candidate for Oyo State and how he was treated when Obi came to campaign!

2027 will sure be interesting!

May Allah preserve our life in good health and adequate sustenance upon khayr!

7 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by clockwisereport: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Penkelemesi

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by ClearFlair: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Man u played well yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by FreeStuffsNG: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's quite obvious. Senator Teslim Folarin lost out because he couldn't bring all the different blocs together. Check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Karlifate: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
veraponpo:

Exactly! 💯

6 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by AmadeGTG: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na there way na
Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Karlifate: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
happney65:

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

The same Engr Makinde that worked against Atiku, in favour of BAT

I like Engr Makinde, but don't put your hope in a [Nigerian] politician.

6 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by movidop: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
a
Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like Peter Obi that jumped from APGA to PDP to Labor party.

Nigerian politicians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by atobs4real(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Power mongers.
Keep it up.
Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Obakoolex(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
happney65:

Bro seyi makinde will decamp to APC before 2027 and this adelabu will be APC candidate and next governor.

Last election was a game between them...'labu just checked his popularity and moreover to be still relevant, he agreed with seyi second term already that's why he congratuled him first and seyi nominated him for Oyo state ministerial slot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by payaseriy: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na their cross be that.
Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by lapintoz: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Obioma the tailor....you wan join your brother inside DSS custody......una don even forget about una leader inside cell....na oyo state matter dey una head now.....

Oponu people

Ejyksneh:
It is a known fact that sadwest people, also known as Yáriba A.K.A skull miners are chameleon in nature, they are never to be trusted, avoid them by all means......today they are red, tomorrow they are yellow, they are the wörst tribe in Nigeria.
Especially the head slammers amongst them.

Check the idiot that commented below me.

Spits!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Cajal(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
happney65:

That is practically impossible
This is Oyo state
Adedibu has died with godfatherism
Pekenlemessi 2027
Begin to verify now from Ibadan to Oyo alaafin to oke ogun to ibarapa and finally to Ogbomoso
Kindly save this response

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by numericalguy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ejyksneh:
It is a known fact that sadwest people, also known as Yáriba A.K.A skull miners are chameleon in nature, they are never to be trusted, avoid them by all means......today they are red, tomorrow they are yellow, they are the wörst tribe in Nigeria.

Spits!

Bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals everywhere.

The learnt their charmelion character for the ashawo politician called Obi who has been jumping from one party to another like an ashawo

Obi is the biggest chamelion in Nigerian politics. APGA today, PDP tomorow, LP next tomorow

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Kukutente23: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ejyksneh:

Spits!
This does not make sense
Obi has traded party thrice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 by Banhammy717: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
So Tinubu appointed a Minister from Accord Party

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo : N5000 Note Will Kill Production / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images / Osinbajo Can Go Back To His Pastoral Work At RCCG When All Else Fails - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.