Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 (1487 Views)

The Best Google Adsense Alternative Of 2018 / Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Engineer1985(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
Hi everyone!
I want to bring to your notice here an ads network I have used and it has proven to better than Google adsense. It’s Ezoic! Yes, Ezoic is a Technology platform for websites that improves website ad earnings, site speed, & UX using artificial intelligence to streamline the management of ads, content etc.
Ezoic was established in 2010 and now has over 10,000 publishers using the network. Why is ezoic better than Google adsense? Ezoic is better because they don’t disable accounts or place ads limit on your account. You will agree with me that it can be so annoying waking up one day to see a message from google that your account has been disabled. Many of us here experienced this many times, but it’s not the end of the world as there are other better ads network like Ezoic.

Another way Ezoic is better than adsense is the fact that they use AI ad tester on your site to know ads that performs well for your visitors, in other words, the AI figures out the best kinds of ads, placements for any type of visitor that comes to your site.
Apart from this, Ezoic accepts all kinds of traffic including social media.
So if google limits or bans your account due to the use of social media traffic (as if social media users are not human beings) please don’t appeal, kindly set up your account with ezoic and start earning.
Ezoic has $20 as minimum payout and you can cashout through Paypal, Payoneer and Wire transfer(only for US residents) .

If I want to list all the benefits of using ezoic, I might use a whole day so let me stop here. I know at this point you will be wondering if I have made any money from a network I’m promoting like this. The answer is yes, I have and I have attached screenshots of my earnings to this article.
If you want to earn with me and other 10,000+ publishers worldwide using Ezoic, kindly [url]sign up here[/url]https://ezoic.com/?tap_a=6182-5778c2&tap_s=922563-9dcda3 or contact me to assist you with the set up of the ads on your site.

I must tell you that it’s not easy to set up ezoic on your site, it’s a bit complicated and if you need help contact me on +2347037293057 and I will help you. Please note that I’m not charging money to assist anyone, all I need is for you to sign up using my [url]affiliate link[/url]https://ezoic.com/?tap_a=6182-5778c2&tap_s=922563-9dcda3 so I can get a little commission.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by cuvox(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2020
What type of ads do they serve and do they pay via CPMor CPC?
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Veiniously: 2:28pm On May 27, 2020
how do they operate
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by iconix(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2020
Dont ever use ezoic. I used it for a month and only made $26 usd and that was on march. In april, i switched back to adsense and made $112 usd. Mind you, it is same traffic amount. Adsense is better than ezoic.
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Veiniously: 5:54pm On May 27, 2020
iconix:
Dont ever use ezoic. I used it for a month and only made $26 usd and that was on march. In april, i switched back to adsense and made $112 usd. Mind you, it is same traffic amount. Adsense is better than ezoic.
wow how much traffic do you get in a month?
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Sanchez01: 6:11pm On May 27, 2020
Engineer1985:
Hi everyone!
I want to bring to your notice here an ads network I have used and it has proven to better than Google adsense. It’s Ezoic! Yes, Ezoic is a Technology platform for websites that improves website ad earnings, site speed, & UX using artificial intelligence to streamline the management of ads, content etc.
Ezoic is NOT an ad network but a Google Certified Publishing Partner. They also are in partnership with other ad networks. It is not in any way better than Google AdSense. As a matter of fact, you won't be accepted if you are not in good standing with AdSense.

Ezoic was established in 2010 and now has over 10,000 publishers using the network. Why is ezoic better than Google adsense? Ezoic is better because they don’t disable accounts or place ads limit on your account. You will agree with me that it can be so annoying waking up one day to see a message from google that your account has been disabled. Many of us here experienced this many times, but it’s not the end of the world as there are other better ads network like Ezoic.
Again, Ezoic is no ad network. Plus, you could get kicked the moment AdSense finds a violation on your site. Why you feel your AdSense is untouched is because they mostly ask users to allow them put them own premium AdSense account on your site while you earn with it. The downside is that the reporting is not indepth and not good enough.

Another way Ezoic is better than adsense is the fact that they use AI ad tester on your site to know ads that performs well for your visitors, in other words, the AI figures out the best kinds of ads, placements for any type of visitor that comes to your site.
Apart from this, Ezoic accepts all kinds of traffic including social media.
If it violates AdSense TOS, Ezoic will have issues with your site.

Ezoic has $20 as minimum payout and you can cashout through Paypal, Payoneer and Wire transfer(only for US residents) .
The best part of Ezoic.

If I want to list all the benefits of using ezoic, I might use a whole day so let me stop here. I know at this point you will be wondering if I have made any money from a network I’m promoting like this. The answer is yes, I have and I have attached screenshots of my earnings to this article.
If you want to earn with me and other 10,000+ publishers worldwide using Ezoic, kindly
I wouldn't recommend Ezoic for many reasons. It slows down websitess despite the Cloudflare tool in its dashboard.

Ezoic is good if you do not understand ad placements. But if you do, then there is no need to use Ezoic. Mediavine or Monetizemore are GCPP jst like Ezoic but better.
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Engineer1985(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2020
They use both
cuvox:
What type of ads do they serve and do they pay via CPMor CPC?
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Engineer1985(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2020
You shouldn't discourage others because it didn't work for you. There are lots of good reviews about ezoic and many people are leaving adsense to Ezoic, wonder why yours didn't convert. And mind you, Adsense can disable your account anytime, but ezoic doesn't do that. If they notice anything about your account they don't like, they will inform you about it. Does Google do this?
iconix:
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Sheriman(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2020
Engineer1985:
You shouldn't discourage others because it didn't work for you. There are lots of good reviews about ezoic and many people are leaving adsense to Ezoic, wonder why yours didn't convert. And mind you, Adsense can disable your account anytime, but ezoic doesn't do that. If they notice anything about your account they don't like, they will inform you about it. Does Google do this?
Propellerads is even better than Ezoic
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by Sanchez01: 10:35pm On May 27, 2020
Sheriman:

Propellerads is even better than Ezoic
LMAO! grin

I doubt though. Propeller does well with tier 1 traffic. The same cannot be said of tier 3.
Re: Ezoic: Best Google Adsense Alternative In 2020 by iconix(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2020
Engineer1985:
Oga forget all those reviews you see online, some of them are paid for. I have used ezoic and still say AdSense is better. Ezoic slows down your page a looooot and you know speed is important for ranking. Respect AdSense policy and there won't be anything like account disability, i have used Adsense for years now, just abide to their rules and you will live with them. The only good thing about ezoic is that $20 withdrawal threshold & nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited International Virtual Credit Card Without Any Bank Account / Web Development Partnership / Help With Dot Net Panel Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.