Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How To Process Okro To The Finish Stage Of Consumption. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Process Okro To The Finish Stage Of Consumption. (311 Views)

Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Process Okro To The Finish Stage Of Consumption. by Foreignnews: 1:49pm On May 27, 2020
How To Process Okro To The Finish Stage of consumption.
Hello dear how are you doing I presume each and every one of us out there is doing just fine. We all know how hard times are but we must never give up on life, life is all about ups and down but we must keep on toiling onward and pressing forward life divine to gain, we will ever make endeavors till we attain our goals.

Nevertheless we aren’t here for motivational speechs we are here to learn new things today on today’s edition of how to cook and recipes we are going to learn how to process Okro from the basics to the finish point of consumption. Like I said initially we are going to learn from the basics how it’s been planted, harvested and prepared for consumption.

Okro is well known respected vegetable all over the world, here in Nigeria Okro can be best enjoyed when prepared as a soup but many other people do prepare Okro using it for stew, sauce why some do cook Okro and eat it like that as a snack.

But to me Okro is best enjoyed well prepared as a soup yummy!! One can’t resist the aroma that guts from preparing Okro, gazing at the mini invincible lines drawn when trying to eat this one great meal, some do even prepare Okro As a stew and enjoy it with rice.

Let’s take a look at the health benefits of Okro.
1. Vitamins:- Okra as a vegetable contains lots of minerals, vitamins and fibers. We all know that the body needs all this to keep the immune system very strong so as to be able to fight against diseases

2. Aids Hair Growth:- Okro contains nutrients that enhance hair growths and making it stronger if applied on your hair. Well let me teach you how to use it though it’s not part of what we are to learn today.

(i) slice Okro into minis all size pour it into a small

(ii) filter out the water and add a little lemon juice

(iii) stir those mixtures thoroughly and apply mixture on your hair and wash it off after 10 to 15 minutes

3. Weight loss:- Okra is a vegetable that helps one in weight loss and those who wants to keep the body and soul fit Okra contains calories and fibres that helps loosen fat

4. Helps Pregnancy:- according to health experts it has been proven that Okro contains folic acids which will all know aids the formation of the neural tube of the fetus so it is actually advisable for pregnant women to eat okro

5. Helps Cure Diabetes:- Okro is very medicinal as it is believed to be a remedy for treating diabetes

6. Treatment Of Cancer:- according to medical reports Okra can be used to treat cancer because its lectin contains a kind of protein which kills human cancer cells

7. Okro is good for the eyes:- Okra is a very good vegetable for the eyes cause of its possessions of Vitamin A and anti-oxidants that helps fight cellular metabolism

This are not the only health benefits there are more proven health benefits of Okro which I wasn’t able to list but at least this five is OK for now

FULL DETAILS ON:- https://freemusicsplus.com/2020/05/20/how-to-process-okro-to-the-finish-stage-of-consumption/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods That Can Help You Lose Weight / Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself Plix / Dealers Of Thailand Fish(cut Cut And Butterfly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.