Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? (459 Views)

Make Money In FOREX TRADING / How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. / 25 Modern Ways To Save Money In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? by nneomac89: 2:04pm On May 27, 2020
Making Money In COVID - What do you have?

When the shutdown at the office happened, all that was on my mind was, "How do
you make money now that the company has shut down till further notice?"

I got home and began thinking deeply.

I pulled out the template I'd been using to teach others and looked at the four ways.

- Expertise (what you've gained mastery in?)

- Experience (what experiences that help others?)

- Talent (what's that talent in you others need?)
I looked at the current situation of things and came up with the critical neediness of
the moment. I looked at the situation at home and realized that with N10,000 daily
expenditure (food and fuel mostly), my family will fare fine.

- People are looking for how to make money.

- People are looking for how to conserve cash.

- People are looking for how to entertain themselves.
Having looked at the critical needs of people, I decided to plunge into the first one

- Helping people make money.
How do I help them make money? I came up with a few, but I'll share three.

- Help them create and launch their own courses to make at least N10k per day

- Utilize my platforms to advertise the business of people.

So I went to work.
As at yesterday, 12 people have earned their first N10,000 as affiliate commissions
using a new online platform that Pays Every Friday I showed to them.

And its all about Affiliate marketing.

Google it.
It is the fastest way to earn a living online in Nigeria and the international market.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make
sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.
If interested in it
WhatsApp me on 08036313862
Re: Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? by Zianluv234: 5:19pm On May 27, 2020
You can invest by buying one computer tablet and the company pays you 40,000 naira per month for life for compensation So you decide how many tablet to buy and multiply it by 40,000 naira you know what you will get monthly.But if you want start you need to hurry cos its limited. You can visit www.developmentchannel.tv. Or you chat me on WhatsApp: 08180395721.
Re: Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? by nneomac89: 9:07am On May 28, 2020
nneomac89:
Making Money In COVID - What do you have?

When the shutdown at the office happened, all that was on my mind was, "How do
you make money now that the company has shut down till further notice?"

I got home and began thinking deeply.

I pulled out the template I'd been using to teach others and looked at the four ways.

- Expertise (what you've gained mastery in?)

- Experience (what experiences that help others?)

- Talent (what's that talent in you others need?)
I looked at the current situation of things and came up with the critical neediness of
the moment. I looked at the situation at home and realized that with N10,000 daily
expenditure (food and fuel mostly), my family will fare fine.

- People are looking for how to make money.

- People are looking for how to conserve cash.

- People are looking for how to entertain themselves.
Having looked at the critical needs of people, I decided to plunge into the first one

- Helping people make money.
How do I help them make money? I came up with a few, but I'll share three.

- Help them create and launch their own courses to make at least N10k per day

- Utilize my platforms to advertise the business of people.

So I went to work.
As at yesterday, 12 people have earned their first N10,000 as affiliate commissions
using a new online platform that Pays Every Friday I showed to them.

And its all about Affiliate marketing.

Google it.
It is the fastest way to earn a living online in Nigeria and the international market.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make
sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.
If interested in it
WhatsApp me on 08036313862

"What proven and legal business can one start online with this Nigerian economy?"

That was the question someone asked on our church's Whatsapp group.

One work from home online business I recommend is called Affiliate marketing. It works by:

1. Finding out what people want the most (right now because of the pandemic, people are
looking for alternative means of income which does not depend on their jobs and one that they
can do from home.

2. Join an Affiliate program

3. Find a hot product that solves that need on the Affiliate program

4. Recommend this hot product to such people

5. You get paid as high as 50% - 80% commissions.

During the pandemic, I was privileged to stumble on such an online affiliate platform that works
in Nigeria and pays Everyday.

Right now, I am doing nearly N10k per day, I have a free training that explains how this business
works.

If interested, WhatsApp me on 08036313862 and I will rush you a copy.
Re: Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? by nneomac89: 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
� There are ONLY 3 Steps to start earning N15,000 per day online as an Affiliate, while working from home and using your Phone or Computer:
✅ Join an Affiliate program that accepts Nigerians

✅ Choose a HOT product

✅ Access to a selling-machine that sells the hot product

For example, if an online product sells at N17,500, your commission as an affiliate
is 50%. Meaning you earn N8,500 per sale.

If you do just ONE sale per day in 30 days, it means you potentially earn N255,000 per month.

Watch this video that shows PROOFS of earning N15,000 per day as
an Affiliate.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.

If interested in it, WhatsApp me on 08036313862

OR

Click the link below
https:///Free10kdailyclass
Re: Making Money In COVID - What Do You Have? by effoi: 8:02pm On May 28, 2020
Passive income makes a lot of sense in this COVID 19 period. I found this article interesting.

https://financialslot.com/best-passive-income-ideas/

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sign The Contract Of Sale For Land Or House / I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me / Looking For Safest Place To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.