Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me (464 Views)

Please I Need Who Can Teach Me CPA Marketing For Free / I Need Who Can Raise Me N500,000 For Business To Return N2million In 12months. / How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2020
There is this poultry farm up for sale sitting on a 4acres of land with 10,000birds capacity . I know d history of the farm anf it is a new farm.

I will love to acquire the farm and continue the operation.

Cost of the farm - N30m
Cost of birds ( 10,000point of lay) - N14m
Cost of operation b4 stability - N11m
Total - N55m

I will be glad if I can get anybody that can facilitate a loan of N55m for me to acquire and operate this farm.

Call /WhatsApp 08137775986
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by SocialJustice: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin You want to do big business but you don't have big money. Stop wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
grin You want to do big business but you don't have big money. Stop wasting your time.
you are right but I have big knowledge about the business
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
sp2002:

How many years experience do you have?
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
sp2002:
Yea, but in this case, knowledge alone isn't enough.
You can't borrow an entire 55million to start off a new business.
A greater part of it should be contributed by you.
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by SocialJustice: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
sp2002:
No one cares. Save your time.
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by delawal: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
sp2002:
There is this poultry farm up for sale sitting on a 4acres of land with 10,000birds capacity . I know d history of the farm anf it is a new farm.

Cost of the farm - N30m
Total - N55m

I will be glad if I can get anybody that can facilitate a loan of N55m for me to acquire and operate this farm.

u dont have one naira and,u wan buy,sth,of,55m . e dey hard for people like,u to,make,it,in,life

2 Likes

Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
sp2002:

Cost of the farm - N30m
Total - N55m

Imagine you're the loan facilitator and someone spills all these in your face. Just imagine undecided
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobicove:

How many years experience do you have?
17yrs actively in the industry
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Yea, but in this case, knowledge alone isn't enough.
You can't borrow an entire 55million to start off a new business.
A greater part of it should be contributed by you.
you are right my brother but unfortunately I don't have but dont want the opportunity to pass me by
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
No one cares. Save your time.
thanks
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
delawal:

u dont have one naira and,u wan buy,sth,of,55m . e dey hard for people like,u to,make,it,in,life
how do you know I don't have one naira? It is not hard for me and won't be hard for any one of us in this forum
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by Kobicove(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
sp2002:
17yrs actively in the industry

That is enough time to save money to use as your own equity contribution to a business you want to set up.

Only a foolish bank or investor will provide 100% of the set up capital for a new business

Maybe you should consider leasing the farm instead of an outright purchase if that option is available
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobicove:

That is enough time to save money to use as your own equity contribution to a business you want to set up.

Only a foolish bank or investor will provide 100% of the set up capital for a new business

Maybe you should consider leasing the farm instead of an outright purchase if that option is available
Thanks Kobi. It is not as if I dont have what I am doing or I don't have savings.I am not as well asking any investor to provide 100% of the money. In fact I have lands purchased and buildings owned by me. I am just privileged to be d direct mandate of the farm in question and only want to explore any available opportunity to acquire and operate the farm
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by Prechy08(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
out of this 55m how much do you have, you said you have buildings what's the FSV and OMV of the property. are they registered? if not what have you done to get it registered, do they have at least deeds. maybe you should chat me up.
Re: I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me by sp2002(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Prechy08:
out of this 55m how much do you have, you said you have buildings what's the FSV and OMV of the property. are they registered? if not what have you done to get it registered, do they have at least deeds. maybe you should chat me up.
alright

(1) (Reply)

Careless Bank / Become A Land Owner This Year With Just 700k (you Can Pay Installmental Monthly) / What Can 300k Be Invested In To Bring Good ROI LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.