Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? (388 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Proven And Legal Business Online In Nigeria Economy / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 2:13pm On May 27, 2020
"What proven and legal business can one start online with this Nigerian economy?"

That was the question someone asked on our church's Whatsapp group.
One work from home online business I recommend is called Affiliate marketing. It works by:

1. Finding out what people want the most (right now because of the pandemic, people are
looking for alternative means of income which does not depend on their jobs and one that they
can do from home.

2. Join an Affiliate program

3. Find a hot product that solves that need on the Affiliate program

4. Recommend this hot product to such people

5. You get paid as high as 50% - 80% commissions.

During the pandemic, I was privileged to stumble on such an online affiliate platform that works
in Nigeria and pays Everyday.

Right now, I am doing nearly N10k per day, I have a free training that explains how this business
works, if interested, WhatsApp me on 08036313862 and I will rush you a copy.

Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2020
This affiliate thing don cast bro,the niche is already flooded.

Most of the online money making ideas we see this days on nairaland are already stale.You guys should research more on new and better ways of earning online.
I stand to be corrected tho.

1 Like

Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by illicit(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2020
Join Crowd-1
Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 8:52am On May 28, 2020
"What proven and legal business can one start online with this Nigerian economy?"

That was the question someone asked on our church's Whatsapp group.

One work from home online business I recommend is called Affiliate marketing. It works by:

1. Finding out what people want the most (right now because of the pandemic, people are
looking for alternative means of income which does not depend on their jobs and one that they
can do from home.

2. Join an Affiliate program

3. Find a hot product that solves that need on the Affiliate program

4. Recommend this hot product to such people

5. You get paid as high as 50% - 80% commissions.

During the pandemic, I was privileged to stumble on such an online affiliate platform that works
in Nigeria and pays Everyday.

Right now, I am doing nearly N10k per day, I have a free training that explains how this business
works. If interested, WhatsApp me on 08036313862 and I will rush you a copy.
Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 8:58am On May 28, 2020
Weedsmoker:
This affiliate thing don cast bro,the niche is already flooded.

Most of the online money making ideas we see this days on nairaland are already stale.You guys should research more on new and better ways of earning online.
I stand to be corrected tho.

While you try so hard to convince yourself a lot of Nigerians are making millions through affiliate marketing steadily.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Coronavirus, 5 Books You Should Read By Bill Gates, Invest More In Read / BTC At Its Best / How I Make 150k In A Month From Home As A Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.