Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nimc Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimc Card (309 Views)

How Can I Get Chip And Pin Nimc Card / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimc Card by olurili(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2020
please my people, I registered for national I.d card before this corona virus and lockdown problem start, but have not go back since then,can they attend to people this days or I should wait till everything is back to normal
Re: Nimc Card by maiquel: 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
I'd like to go register too...so I'll await comments[b][/b]
Re: Nimc Card by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2020
I will advise all Nigerians to go and Register for National Identity Card if you have not Registered, please go to your local government or Federal secretariat to register or to make enquiries where you can be registered. I registered at Federal Secretariat Okpanam Road Asaba in 2014 and got it at NIMC OFFICE by NTA ASABA in 2018. After Registration they will give you Temporary National Identity Card and you can use it to do anything until the Original is out. Banks and Government establishments accept it as an official document. If your National Identity Card is ready, they will call you on phone to come and collect it, just make sure you did not change the phone number you used to register but you can still go to NIMC OFFICE to check if it is READY from time to time. Thank you.
Re: Nimc Card by olurili(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
I will advise all Nigerians to go and Register for National Identity Card if you have not Registered, please go to your local government or Federal secretariat to register or to make enquiries where you can be registered. I registered at Federal Secretariat Okpanam Road Asaba in 2014 and got it at NIMC OFFICE by NTA ASABA in 2018. After Registration they will give you Temporary National Identity Card and you can use it to do anything until the Original is out. Banks and Government establishments accept it as an official document. If your National Identity Card is ready, they will call you on phone to come and collect it, just make sure you did not change the phone number you used to register but you can still go to NIMC OFFICE to check if it is READY from time to time. Thank you.
am talking about that white,have register already
Re: Nimc Card by SweetJoystick(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
olurili:
please my people, I registered for national I.d card before this corona virus and lockdown problem start, but have not go back since then,can they attend to people this days or I should wait till everything is back to normal
I was there to register last week, was told until after normalcy returns. So nothing is happening right now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Approves COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Residents / Jihadist Herdsmen Occupation Of Igbo Land: There Are Still Communities Missing / Rivers State Government Launches Free Bus [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.