Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,868 members, 7,824,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo (971 Views)

NBA Team To Auction Basketball Star's Jersey On Ethereum Blockchain / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by Asterisks10(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2020
Some people still find the word "cryptocurrency" strange at this period, lol... Big lol.

Not that I'm trying o mock/ridicule you, naaaah...not at all. There are many things I'm also unaware of.

Wait, have you heard of bitcoin? I guess yes. Bitcoin is the father of all Cryptocurrency, hell yeah! Then we are getting somewhere. The junior brother nko? Ethereum! Yeah, that's where we are going.

Due to recent rise in the price of bitcoin, ethereum has been predicted to rise also sooner than we know it.

For this rise, ethereum has rolled out investments on their smart contracts.

XOXO and FORSAGE

Xoxo - is a earning pool where you just register and refer JUST 1 PERSON! And you earn for life with their earning pool.

DM me on whatsapp 0-8-onethreethreezero1fivesevenninezero.

Allow me to bring you into the millionaires geng.

Lockdown cannot lock you down except you want to lock your future down

1 Share

Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by Asterisks10(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2020
Common, surprise your village people by being a millionaire. This is not a MLM or get rich quick schemes. This is global, from ethereum itself grin grin
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by jom28gy(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2020
You have not tell us anything yet
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by TwitterGist: 8:51am On May 28, 2020
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by jom28gy(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
TwitterGist:

Let me tell you. You just need around 30,000 and you will be making money for life. You can p.m me for more info
what
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by Asterisks10(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2020
jom28gy:
You have not tell us anything yet

It's an investment from ETHereum, you get paid even while sleeping.

DM me.
Zero8one33zero1five79zero. WhatsApp. For more details.
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by jom28gy(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Asterisks10:

It's an investment from ETHereum, you get paid even while sleeping.

DM me.
Zero8one33zero1five79zero. WhatsApp. For more details.
is it not things they said bring some body?
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by Asterisks10(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
jom28gy:
is it not things they said bring some body?

Lol, you earn even without referring anyone.

Chat me up lemme show you road.
Re: How To Earn Daily #5,000 For Life On ETHEREUM Smart Contract Xoxo by jom28gy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Asterisks10:

Lol, you earn even without referring anyone.

Chat me up lemme show you road.
am already a registered member

(1) (Reply)

Thrift And Credit Cooperative Society Software - Wired Banking Africa / Is She The Right Person / Who Is Your Role Model In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.