Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City (2830 Views)

2 Major Reasons Why Lagos Property Market Crashed / Be 100% Sure Of The Property You Wish To Acquire At Ibeju Lekki / Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2020
Hello my people,

I will be carrying out periodic assessments on the situation of the property market in Enugu and other states where I work. The objective of these analysis is to point out the trends in the property sector, as seen by an operator on the ground.

By observing trends in different neighborhoods, we can identify an opportunity, or potential issue that might either increase or decrease the business prospects of investing or divesting from properties in any particular area of interest.

I will be doing this zone by zone, area by area and also advertising lands, houses, malls, warehouses and even estates that are for sale. Keep in touch while I dig up fresh opportunities everywhere.

You can comment if you want a particular area covered, I have men in different places who can feed me with information quickly. Stay tuned while we move ahead.

You can contact me on phone by calling 0803 335 0750. You can also send me a WhatsApp message and I will try and reply quickly. Thank you all.

7 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2020
We shall be starting this analysis from Enugu East local government area, an area we know as Nike area. This area is in the outskirts of Enugu city, about 8 to 9 kilometers away from Okpara square Enugu. The nearest landmark here is Nike lake resort hotels Enugu.

All the lands around here are in high demand, as people who cannot find lands to buy in the city centre move out here to develop and occupy.

The government of Enugu state is also following up this area with new roads in so many streets, at the north western axis of Abakpa Nike Enugu.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2020
This area is rapidly developing, its the area of land between the Nike lake hotel and Harmony estates. Cost of land here ranges from N3m to N7m, depending on how deep it is or how close it is from these tarred roads.

A 3 bedroom flat rents for N300,000 to N350,000 in this area, depending on how nicely finished or how new the flat is.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by chidekings(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2020
Following keenly,please dwell more on places for cheap and viable lands

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2020
chidekings:
Following keenly,please dwell more on places for cheap and viable lands

Trust me, I will be scooping them up always for our people to see.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by chidekings(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2020
spyder880:

Trust me, I will be scooping them up always for our people to see.
Will contact you,need some
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2020
This land (marked with red) is for sale, N4 million naira fast sale, 60 feet 100 feet, near a newly tarred road by just 120 metres.

The houses you see in the distance are in Abakpa Nike, Enugu.

A 3 bedroom flat will rent for N300,000 here as the area is still developing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2020
These areas are very close to Ogwuagor, Abakpa Nike area, fast developing and tarred roads all around, each plot around here costs about N5 - 6 million naira. 60 x 100.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2020
Theres a plot of land around this arrow, selling for N3.5m .
60 x 100.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2020
Many lands by the left and right hand side of this road is selling for N2.5m naira. But there is nobody living there now, few people doing their fence both sides.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2020
I have lands on the left and right of this new road that leads to Adoration ministry, from Nike lake area. Lands there are selling for N6 - 7 million naira if they are facing the tarred road.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2020
This area is known as Alulu Nike, Enugu east local government area. Alulu town are the people living closest to the Nike lake area. There's also a second but smaller lake inside Alulu Some of the houses here have a view of nature, overlooking the lake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2020
Alulu is a little costlier, because of the type of buildings people are building here. But a lot of lands are still being sold here at Alulu Nike,

Cost is between 5 - 8 million naira, depending on where the land is, considering access roads and neighborhood.

3 bedroom flats here will rent for around N400,000 per year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by whirlwind7(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2020
I think you're about the only person on nairaland who takes the time to assess properties and give some amount of detailed feedback.

You're doing a great job!

9 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by whirlwind7(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2020
I think you're about the only person on nairaland who takes the time to assess properties and give some amount of detailed feedback.

You're doing a great job smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by FEGNO: 7:49pm On May 27, 2020
Wonderful job Spyder880. Can you please give me your uptake on Independence Layout Phase II. Do you know if there are plans for it? Any prospects etc. I would love to build outside the Abakpa axis
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2020
FEGNO:
Wonderful job Spyder880. Can you please give me your uptake on Independence Layout Phase II. Do you know if there are plans for it? Any prospects etc. I would love to build outside the Abakpa axis

Enugu state housing ministry are marketing a new area around Independence layout phase II. Call their numbers and find out more.

3 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2020
This is a part of Independence layout phase 2 in the distance, circled with red ink. Lands there are now selling at around N10 - 20 million naira , depending on how accessible and how developed the neighborhoods are.

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2020
Republican layout, plots here are selling for more than N20 million naira each. Sullivan Chime built some roads inside the area but some roads remain very bad still.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2020
See this link, I have lands along this new road. This road is going to be a very important link road in Enugu city.

https://www.nairaland.com/5888456/father-mbaka-praises-completion-abakpa-emene
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by jbigdeal: 5:33am On May 29, 2020
oga spyder880 will you also please do the same report analysis on owerri. Thank you
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2020
jbigdeal:
oga spyder880 will you also please do the same report analysis on owerri. Thank you

I will get to that. Owerri is one of the cities I currently work in.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2020
Nice work Boss

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by whirlwind7(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2020
spyder880:
See this link, I have lands along this new road. This road is going to be a very important link road in Enugu city.

https://www.nairaland.com/5888456/father-mbaka-praises-completion-abakpa-emene

Wow. This is a great development.
What lands are available along this new road?
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2020
whirlwind7:

Wow. This is a great development.
What lands are available along this new road?

All sizes of lands. The prices vary according to location.
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
I have a plot of land inside Ogwuagor, Abakpa Nike.

N7 million or nearest offer.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by olenyi: 5:26pm On May 30, 2020
spyder880:
I have a plot of land inside Ogwuagor, Abakpa Nike.

N7 million or nearest offer.

I know this place. The junction that leads to liberty, Ogwuagor and housing Estate.

Good job.

Warm regards.

3 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2020
olenyi:

I know this place. The junction that leads to liberty, Ogwuagor and housing Estate.

Good job.

Warm regards.

You know the place. I still have another one down at Ogwuagor again. New land without any building inside it.

N6 million.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2020
Inside this estate in Thinkers corner Enugu is a new duplex for sale, I heard the cost is about N75m asking. I will need to go see the particular house and the quality of finish .

3 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by Sarang(f): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Nice
Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2020
We have a new house that's on sal at Thinkers corner in Enugu,

One storey building
4 flats of 3 bedrooms
48 million naira.

2 Likes

Re: An Analysis Of The Property Market In Enugu City by double3(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Been following ur post for quite a while and I must commend the Good job, more feathers to ur cap... please can u point me in the right direction the process involved in getting a building plan registered with relevant authorities. The site in question is in enugu (close to lomainda estate), I've been to ECDA(capital development) office at the new state secretariat but they seem lackadaisical toward guiding me tru the process.(typical behaviour of civil servants).
I would appreciate if I could get a reliable contact or a tip or two from u.
I would kick start the project next year Jan and wouldn't want obstruction from these guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WITH OUR FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN YOU CAN SECURE A PLOT OF LAND IN LEKKI LAGOS / LAND FOR SALE. ....Phpac Estate Ibeju-lekki Now Selling On Promo For N100,000 / Luxury 4 Bedrm Duplex Opp. Golden Park Est., Ogidan, Lekki (Govt. Consent +Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.