Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) (11709 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Onyiamaogu: 4:22pm On May 27, 2020

Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile welcomed his first child, a baby boy, Shiloh Toluwalase on the 29th of March 2020, and for the first time since then, the singer took to his page to share photos of the toddler in spirit of children’s day.

Not long after showing him off, fans and followers have been speculating who the singer’s baby mama is — while some people have guessed that it’s Seyi Awonuga, the tomboy lady he has been linked with for a while now, she actually isn’t.

Zlatan’s baby mama is 23-year-old Davita Lamai who resides in the United Kingd — Davita is a 2019 graduate of the University of Kent.

Shortly after Zlatan showed his baby to the world, Davita also shared some videos with the baby writing,

“My new best friend”

More Photos: https://playloaded.com.ng/meet-zlatan-ibiles-23-year-old-baby-mama-davita-lamai-see-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by bosschinalu(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2020
Congrats on the newborn...COROSHEYI

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Enoch07: 4:43pm On May 27, 2020
congrats ibile!!! "parimarichupaku" whatever that means lol

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2020
I guess he’s proud of this one. There was one who looked no different from him. I wondered where he found a female doppelgänger to impregnate.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Genset: 4:56pm On May 27, 2020
Yoruba musicians and babymama. Tufia

4 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:04pm On May 27, 2020
So, what's up with the Tranny he's been doing shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Exc2000: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
guy man don dump hin not so fine old baby mama
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by otunbalamba: 8:13pm On May 27, 2020
meobizy:
I guess he’s proud of this one. There was one who looked no different from him. I wondered where he found a female doppelgänger to impregnate.
cheesy br0s you wicked o

5 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 27, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile welcomed his first child, a baby boy, Shiloh Toluwalase on the 29th of March 2020, and for the first time since then, the singer took to his page to share photos of the toddler in spirit of children’s day.

Not long after showing him off, fans and followers have been speculating who the singer’s baby mama is — while some people have guessed that it’s Seyi Awonuga, the tomboy lady he has been linked with for a while now, she actually isn’t.

Zlatan’s baby mama is 23-year-old Davita Lamai who resides in the United Kingd — Davita is a 2019 graduate of the University of Kent.

Shortly after Zlatan showed his baby to the world, Davita also shared some videos with the baby writing,

“My new best friend”

More Photos: https://playloaded.com.ng/meet-zlatan-ibiles-23-year-old-baby-mama-davita-lamai-see-photos/

See fyn damsel turn baby mama at the age of 23

Where d girl fada dey self chioma at the other hnd

1 Like

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by falcon01: 8:32pm On May 27, 2020
So he's done with that Girl of his that looks perfect for him?
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
flavour is from ijebu igbo, run town from modakeke, tecno is from isale eko, terry G is from ilorin. Nonsense

26 Likes

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2020
Welcome to d baby mama’s association of Nigeria

Ask davido
Wizkid
Timaya and co baby mama members

They will tel u d good n bad n d do n donts

1 Like

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:
flavour is from ijebu igbo, run town from modakeke, tecno is from isale eko, terry G is from ilorin. Nonsense
. lol

make the mofo dey misyarn
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by traihit: 10:11pm On May 27, 2020
peterangelo:

See fyn damsel turn baby mama at the age of 23

Where d girl fada dey self chioma at the other hnd

You don't know how proud she is to have Zlatan's baby. Later they will say we're promoting patriarchy...
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by samuel19222(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
baby mamas, say no to them

1 Like

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Haniel18: 11:05pm On May 27, 2020
Awwwe ���
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 27, 2020
She graduated in 2019 and she don born in 2020??

Hokayyyyoooooo!

Zlatan congrats but try and marry her for she seems decent. Baby mama life is not good, make una get sense!! Youth is fleeting!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Money and fame is good o. How the Bleep did this girl open pussy for local zlatan angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Vyzz: 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by BravoDe: 11:47pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:

Lol, TIMAYA is from Ibadan.
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by usefullchinex: 11:48pm On May 27, 2020
make money trading binary signals.
many people trade with luck which is bad learn to trade for free whatapp me for more details 09076646116
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 1:33am On May 28, 2020
When u don get money.. one b*tch go sha come from one place come chop am sha.. chai..
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Gadafii: 1:34am On May 28, 2020
Where that strong assed,tomboy looking lady zlatan posted last year that made us question if he was gay grin
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Ilefoaye(m): 1:48am On May 28, 2020
Genset:
hope w many baby mama Flavour get? Flavour na Yoruba guy?
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by 21savages: 4:49am On May 28, 2020
Out of wedluck no get meaning again oo
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Genset: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
Ilefoaye:
hope w many baby mama Flavour get? Flavour na Yoruba guy?

Mention another person apart from flavour. But yoruba musicians e. g Wizkid, Davido, Naira marley, Oritsefemi, Zlatan, Teebillz, funke akindele husband and so on
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by SamuelLoch: 10:11am On May 28, 2020
All this women claiming girls upandan. My neighbor was claiming exactly 23yrs old, until I saw her well-detailed document, she's 27yrs old, would be 28yrs this year.
Y'all don't want to die early abi, wrinkles go soon start to show.
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by SamuelLoch: 10:13am On May 28, 2020
Genset:

Mention another person apart from flavour. But yoruba musicians e. g Wizkid, Davido, Naira marley, Oritsefemi, Zlatan, Teebillz, funke akindele husband and so on

What's with the differential analysis?
Is it because they are truly successful?
I heard that success attracts people to you...
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by nonmonk(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
I'm Black Icon,
I'm a participant of PTCSHARE. PTCSHARE is free paying platform, Which was established June 2019, Which pays in dollar.
Join Today for Free and earn more than #35000 in a month. its 100% legit and welcoming so you got nothing to worry about.
for more details ,
explanations

Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by OvPharez(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2020
meobizy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) by Apologize(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2020
Expand and dominate the earth.

(1) (Reply)

N3B Nollywood Largesse: How President Jonathan’s Cash Gift Is Being Shared / Celebrity Blogger Gift Amadi, CEO Amagitesblog.com Celebrates Her Birthday / Meet 60 Years Old Actress Who Looks Like 20 Years Old Woman [must See Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.