Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) (38028 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zlatan Ibile And Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Photos, Video)

Rapper Zlatan Ibile and his baby mama, Davita have celebrated their son, Shiloh's first birthday together in United Kingdom, IgbereTV reports.

Davita shared videos of them cutting their son's birthday cake on her Instastory. In her birthday post to her son, she described him as an intelligent little boy who has changed her for the better.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"Where do I even begin? First of all I want to thank God because when I was carrying this beautiful boy I didn’t even think we would celebrate a first birthday. New of your arrival did not come without it’s challenges and was probably the hardest time in my life but I would do it all again 10000 times over if it meant I had you.
I thank God for brining this intelligent little boy into my life. I have learnt so much from him and he has changed me for the better. Shiloh Toluwalase Ainoghena Omoniyi you are THE BEST thing to ever happen to my life, your existence can never be a mistake. You were meant to be. You bring joy to everyone around you, you are a light and I can’t wait to see you for the great man you will one day become.
Thank you for being the best boy any mother could ask for. Thank you for making what most call the ‘hardest job in the world’ the easiest it could possibly be for me. Raising you mostly by myself has been nothing short of a miracle and I thank God for bringing us this far. May you continue to be a source of joy to me and your father. May you grow with grace and continue to bring honour to your loved ones. Thank you for being you. You are perfect in every way.
You deserve the world my precious boy and I won’t rest until I give it to you.
Anyways I think I’ve said enough lmao I could go on and on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MAN!! Love you with all my heart p.s I’ll get you a real G wagon in 16 years time"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-wW_5seIs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LacUZHdWQ8

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Bornsinner7: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na UK them go celebrate am.. later them go say money no dey Lagos..

Happy birthday boy!!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by KallmemrB0: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oga ooo.. Happy birthday to the cute boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by longetivity(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday to kapachumarimarichupako JNR

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by longetivity(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Oga ooo.. Happy birthday to the cute boy
ki lo ga

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by athaboi(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Can't these boys marry one person and have a family? and to think that most of them na small boys! Nonsense

17 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Bustincole(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happi Birthday to young Zlatan Ibile
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Money no dey UK
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by CassJanet: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
His son has a striking resemblance with Ubi Franklin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by chygozie11: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
the pikin really resemble naira marley....lolz
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by sirblend: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kupachupaipaikupachu

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Duplexxx: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by MrImole: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
How do I get my own baby?
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by merits(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why UK not 9ja? make money from 9ja spend it in abroad.disaster to our economy.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Otaiky(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
I need a baby too ooo who'll volunteer herself

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Raymond0008(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Men are crazy cheesy so he just shun the lady that brought her to limelight. Shigo of life, I hope that correct spelling of her name.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by rocknation62(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy Birthday Redemption camp shiloh grin

May the Winds be under your WINGS

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
chygozie11:
the pikin really resemble naira marley....lolz

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Say no to baby mamaism. Let him put a ring on that finger.
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Domistar5(f): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
It is a crime for some of these nigerian artist to marry. Baby mama all around. Not that they don't have money.
Well, what can i say if not HBD
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Royaldave200(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Otaiky:
I need a baby too ooo
who'll volunteer herself

Hustle hard first, and the volunteers will come in thousands grin

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Zlatan Ibile And Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Photos, Video)

Rapper Zlatan Ibile and his baby mama, Davita have celebrated their son, Shiloh's first birthday together in United Kingdom, IgbereTV reports.

Davita shared videos of them cutting their son's birthday cake on her Instastory. In her birthday post to her son, she described him as an intelligent little boy who has changed her for the better.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-wW_5seIs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LacUZHdWQ8
All the best
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Hogan17: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
pretydiva:
Say no to baby mamaism. Let him put a ring on that finger.
It's not by Force to Marry na

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law Department Of University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.