Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures (5684 Views)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 28, 2020
khia:

They should fight back. Black Americans aren't cowards like a lot of Africans, we are fighters. If you don't stand up for yourself who will? We are tired of being treated less than human, even dogs are treated better. By the way, Africans are treated the same way, you think they give a damn about your accent?

Yes please, fight, fight for yourself, no one will. You do it on the internet with your keypads, in the streets with your hands but more importantly and my point, in the decision rooms with authority and power which they don't have and won't with your point.

3 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:18pm On May 28, 2020
khia:

This is a blatant lie. Black Americans have been fighting these racist demons for over 400 years, it's so sad we don't have the support of the African when they come here. Most side with the white racist devil's.

I don’t. And I used to one of those who parrot what they hear about AA on the internet to sound smart while being obviously painfully ignorant.

7-8 years ago, I would have been saying AAs need to do better for themselves, stop being victims, uplift themselves by themselves, this, that and bla bla bla. I feel like if I go back long enough, I’d find some of my posts in that time frame that said such.

But even in my ignorance, I was able to refrain when someone with personal experience had something to say. I pray I never have to personally experience it in it’s most violent form. Thank goodness I’ve learned.

5 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Klass99(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:23pm On May 28, 2020
Mariangeles:
Khiaa, tell us what the situation is like from your end.

This is America, and it has always been America, stay where you are.
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Hathor5(f): 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

I don’t. And I used to one of those who parrot what they hear about AA on the internet to sound smart while being obviously painfully ignorant.

7-8 years ago, I would have been saying AAs need to do better for themselves, stop being victims, uplift themselves by themselves, this, that and bla bla bla. I feel like if I go back long enough, I’d find some of my posts in that time frame that said such.

But even in my ignorance, I was able to refrain when someone with personal experience had something to say. I pray I never have to personally experience it in it’s most violent form. Thank goodness I’ve learned.

This thread and the most recent incident of police brutality has been haunting me with the question of how a country can elect such a great man like Obama and celebrate Michelle like she was celebrated and then struggle to hold those responsible who abuse their power to give racism the most ugly expression. I can't wrap my head around it.
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Klass99:
Is there a reason why no one rushed at the police officer, to push him off George?

I figure it had something to do with ''not wanting to get into trouble, for assaulting an officer of the law'' but I am still curious to know.

Why did onlookers/passerbys within close range, not revolt with a mob action against those officers?

That video has left me in a bad mental state, it was painful to watch, at the same time I couldn't help watching it.

1) fear of getting shot at. You rush towards a police officer in the line of duty like that, they will “fear for their lives” and shoot you in your tracks. Every black American knows this. If I was white, I might have attempted to. Whites get a slap on the wrist for getting physical with the cops. If you’re black, you pay with your life.

2) mental conditioning. After hundreds of years of beat down, you get mentally defeated and accept some things as part of the package. Many of them are used to such violence from cops. They probably didn’t think the man would die for sure at that time.

3 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Dignity5:

Yes, i think you see my point in your later paragraph. The bit about image is equally as important to long term addressing this as well, it's not about being politically correct or appealing to anybody. I mean so far the black community there and race pretty much everywhere have very little to boost of in comparison to other races so their bad nature is much so clearer. Everything gold black touches seems to turn into wood. They see it in their country and in the blacks on the African continent. Much of their resentment comes from that i believe.

Asians for instance don't have much of this against them because they are known for other things and we know it. Anything to the contrary can be read as that and not the norm but blacks have too much resume in violence, crime etc to overlook. I don't address how they go here but currently that image is bad and that's what i talked about.

Just because it's an image fed to you by the white media doesn't make it facts.

3 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

This thread and the most recent incident of police brutality has been haunting me with the question of how a country can elect such a great man like Obama and celebrate Michelle like she was celebrated and then struggle to hold those responsible who abuse their power to give racism the most ugly expression. I can't wrap my head around it.

Color me confused. cry
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
Richy4:
What kind of candidates do they hire as police over there.. former high school bullies? Because the video suggested it.. no empathy nothing..

That's exactly who they hire.

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Hathor5(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

Color me confused. cry

It is very confusing. I was thinking that there are enough white, Latino, Asian people who are not racist so it should be possible for a small minority to win this fight with the majority of people who are not racist but like Angela Davis once said: "In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist - we must be antiracist."
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
Video of WHITE and black people looting a target in Minneapolis during this riot.

https://www.facebook.com/MillCityCitizenMedia/videos/266805284439687/?vh=e

However, Read the comments under about how blacks like to loot and steal. Some calling for them be shot with machine guns.

Racist whites and Uncle Tom blacks for some reason can’t see the white colored folks among them behaving inappropriately.

3 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

Many of them had slave owning great/grandparents. They and their own parents are still actively in the ku klux klan.
It’s not a question of being bullies. It’s a generational need to keep the black man down. They pass the teaching to their sons and daughters.

One way of maintaining this power is by joining the police force. So they specifically join the force for this reason. Look at that killer’s face. In public. No fear of reprimand even when he knew he was being recorded. You have to know something gives him the confidence that this is okay to do and as we say “nothing dey happen”.
The American police force descended from Run away slave catchers of the past. That's why they are so brutal to blacks. It's systematic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Hathor5:

It is very confusing. I was thinking that there are enough white, Latino, Asian people who are not racist so it should be possible for a small minority to win this fight with the majority of people who are not racist but like Angela Davis once said: "In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist - we must be antiracist."

Not when many of the colored folks have been brainwashed to hate themselves too. Asians hardly like blacks. Neither do the Latinos. The white supremacist machine runs on divide and conquer oil. All they do is feed negative imagery of races to each other and that solidifies their hold onto power.

Do not discount other tactics they use such as misogyny, homophobia, religious bigotry etc. many of which appeals to members of the black, Asian and Latino communities. These communities will vote people who have a similar type of hate in them even if it means voting against their own self interest. As long as they elect someone who hold their “values”, conveniently ignoring the racism that is directed at them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
Richy4:

That guy practically made my blood boil.. The idea of kneeling on some one's neck when he was handcuffed is what I don't really understand up till now.. he has been subdued so why all that
What's not to understand, he's black it's as simple as that.
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
khia:

Just because it's an image fed to you by the white media doesn't make it facts.

And your words are set in stone?
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

You are wise. You once was lost and now you are found, was blind and now you see. Amazing Grace ❤️ how sweet the sound. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Klass99(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by crackkhaus: 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
khia:

That ruckus is what allows your black ass to migrate to the US today. Just because a cop is black doesn't mean he is a good cop. Look at all the crooked black cops you have in Nigeria beating your black asses.
FALSE.

These (pictured below) are all that a ruckus has ever achieved - pandemonium, destruction, and more reasons for cops to look at the black community through colored lenses.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Mariangeles(f): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

1) fear of getting shot at. You rush towards a police officer in the line of duty like that, they will “fear for their lives” and shoot you in your tracks. Every black American knows this. If I was white, I might have attempted to. Whites get a slap on the wrist for getting physical with the cops. If you’re black, you pay with your life.

2) mental conditioning. After hundreds of years of beat down, you get mentally defeated and accept some things as part of the package. Many of them are used to such violence from cops. They probably didn’t think the man would die for sure at that time.

This is one sad truth most of us can never relate with.
The hate is deep!

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
1) White looters
2-3) white folks destroying police stations
4) white folks physically aggressive with armed police

All related to Floyd’s death.

BuT BLACk PeoPLE SHOUld STOP BEHAving LIKe AnIMALs. OTHER RACES DON’t ACT LIKE THIS. THEY NEed TO EArn THE RESPECt IF THEy WANt It .

On the rare occasion that a white person gets unjustifiable murdered in this manner, evidence of such unruly behavior abounds amongst white people, but other people much less those who look like will never use it to minimize what happened to them.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
khia:

You are wise. You once was lost and now you are found, was blind and now you see. Amazing Grace ❤️ how sweet the sound. smiley
Stop showing off ‘fore massa bring out the whip!
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

The country also belongs to African Americans. They can’t go anywhere. You and I can leave whenever it pleases us if we feel it’s worse than wherever we come from (which it really isn’t at this point) but for AAs, It’s their home.
But we all know that Blacks will always be second class citizens over there.
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Hathor5(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

Not when many of the colored folks have been brainwashed to hate themselves too. Asians hardly like blacks. Neither do the Latinos. The white supremacist machine runs on divide and conquer oil. All they do is feed negative imagery of races to each other and that solidifies their hold onto power.

Do not discount other tactics they use such as misogyny, homophobia, religious bigotry etc. many of which appeals to members of the black, Asian and Latino communities. These communities will vote people who have a similar type of hate in them even if it means voting against their own self interest. As long as they elect someone who hold their “values”, conveniently ignoring the racism that is directed at them

Nice analysis. Sad but smart.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by Omoluabi16(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
khia:

This is a blatant lie. Black Americans have been fighting these racist demons for over 400 years, it's so sad we don't have the support of the African when they come here. Most side with the white racist devil's.
What is wrong with you people and your inferiority complex towards Africans? One practically told me he hates Nigerians because we taking your jobs and the whites are comfortable with us. Una get problem.

5 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by DonroxyII: 8:57pm On May 28, 2020
cococandy:

Also factor in the general population of whites to blacks. Not easy to get elected into positions of power when you’re the minority.
We are in fact asking all black people to be like Obama . We asking them to be 10 times better than the average white man to get the same amount of respect afforded a white person. Because that’s what it would take to actually have more black people in positions of power despite them being a minority.

This is it !!! .... You have to be 10x better than your predator and you metamorphosed!!

You become the Hunter and no more the hunted!!
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 9:12pm On May 28, 2020
Omoluabi16:
What is wrong with you people and your inferiority complex towards Africans? One practically told me he hates Nigerians because we taking your jobs and the whites are comfortable with us. Una get problem.
Don't come to me telling me something ONE person told you. The fact is the whites are comfortable with Africans because they know that you are meek and can be controlled, it has nothing to do with the black American complex.

You aren't taking away anything. You will witness a black man being abused by a cop and justify the white cop savagery, animalistic behavior towards blacks because you have the same mindset which is very sad. You actually believe racism doesn't exist and if it did you are immune to it simply because you aren't black Americans.
Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 9:26pm On May 28, 2020
crackkhaus:

FALSE.

These (pictured below) are all that a ruckus has ever achieved - pandemonium, destruction, and more reasons for cops to look at the black community through colored lenses.
That ruckus and rebellion is what helped to defeat the white racist pigs in the Civil War that led to the freedom of blacks from slavery in the US, just like that ruckus behavior help white Americans defeat the white British in the Revelutionary War.

When whites behave the same way as black people when they are outraged people like you would call it being assertive but when blacks display the same behavior you call it being aggressive. There is something mentally wrong with black people like you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by crackkhaus: 7:05am On May 29, 2020
khia:

[s]That ruckus and rebellion is what helped to defeat the white racist pigs in the Civil War that led to the freedom of blacks from slavery in the US, just like that ruckus behavior help white Americans defeat the white British in the Revelutionary War.

When whites behave the same way as black people when they are outraged people like you would call it being assertive but when blacks display the same behavior you call it being aggressive. There is something mentally wrong with black people like you.[/s]
Only someone with the mental capacity of a toddler will compare violent protests to war. cheesy

You want to defeat institutionalized racism by fighting a war.. Lmao...
Who will be the soldiers on either side of this conflict I wonder cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2020
Dignity5:
Both sides of this are quite wrong and so this problem will persist but am afraid the AA's will be on the losing end. Losing out on development, image , just about every thing worth losing.

Trying to promote revolution like this is the worse possible thing that can afford to do. The AA image has been bad from the onset and bad apples have given no reasons for these already highly prejudiced folks to try and table differences. People selling drugs? an AA is probably involved, a robbery? yeah representing as well, violent crimes? can't be left out. African's in Africa are not much better, leaders to street dwellers. The economies, cities and streets, standard of life, it's just really telling of who they are. If black people do not sit down and act like human beings others won't.

This mindset that others will go out of their way to accommodate blacks is also naive and hasn't even been earned in my view. Call for this guy's head but two more will spring up. Emotional responses like this would also muddy the road to a lasting solution which is to put up their portion in society. At the very least If more AA's were in legislative, judiciary, executive roles a more substantial impact would be at hand, their fate would be in their hands.

cc cococandy
cc ibkayee

@Bold

Absolutely true.

All through history, emotional responses (which is the curse of the black man) has never solved anything.

What is their five year strategy? ten year strategy?

What is their selling point?

What is their leverage?

How can they redeem their image and/or start afresh elsewhere?

Do they want to study Isreal and tweak to fit their own situation?

They have a lot of strategic work to do to get out of this mess. One of which is to build stronger families. You can't be collecting stipends as Govt welfare and expect them to take seriously or more than a statistic.

3 Likes

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 11:48am On May 29, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold

Absolutely true.

All through history, emotional responses (which is the curse of the black man) has never solved anything.

What is their five year strategy? ten year strategy?

What is their selling point?

What is their leverage?

How can they redeem their image and/or start afresh elsewhere?

Do they want to study Isreal and tweak to fit their own situation?

They have a lot of strategic work to do to get out of this mess. One of which is to build stronger families. You can't be collecting stipends as Govt welfare and expect them to take seriously or more than a statistic.

Every population in America collects stipends and welfare. Even white people. They collect, unemployment benefits, they collect food stamps, etc.

Talking about building stronger families. Many black men are locked up for possession of weed. Weed! Something that is even legal in many states now.

Do you know what happened when a drug problem started ravaging the white communities? No indiscriminate locking up and prison time. Nope.

Many state governments developed assistance programs to help “people” with drug problems. (White people of course). Safe injection sites sprung up in the cities where people can safely go do their drugs and exchange used needles for new needles to reduce HIV transmission. Narcan (Naloxone) pens were made available even more available than Epipens (epinephrine) and insulin to help revive those who would over dose themselves at these safe injection sites and beyond. To the extent that people who needed epipens and insulin but couldn’t get it for free were protesting because their tax monies were being used to help white drug addicts get Narcan for free.

Have had more white junkie patients than I can count who end up going back home to their families after almost losing their lives to overdose or to rehab paid for by insurance. But never to prison for possessing and using those drugs. Not even a misdemeanor charge filed against them. Yet black a child can’t be with their father because some cop planted weed on him during a random stop and frisk.

Some advice sounds good on paper just because it does sound good while you’re thinking it. If you don’t live the life of the person who’s crying, any high handed, “logical” advice given from a place of total lack of understanding of what they are going through is pointless because it will do no good to them. They have tried those peaceful attempts at being heard yet people had problems with it.

it is not the responsibility of black people to stop racism. Lord knows they try anyway

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by cococandy(f): 11:56am On May 29, 2020
The solution to racism is America is for white parents to stop teaching racism to their children.

Otherwise we are expecting black people with all of their 13.1% of the population to have their own police force, their own banks and financial institutions, their own social infrastructures in order to lift themselves up by their bootstraps.

If white people don’t teach themselves to stop being racists, nothing the back community does will make a difference to them because they will only see the black person as less than them even when they are just as guilty of whatever behavior they think makes the black person unruly.

And for those wondering, their rioting started because police started firing rubber bullets and tear gas at peaceful protesters, thereby inciting the rioting.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures by khia: 12:10pm On May 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Only someone with the mental capacity of a toddler will compare violent protests to war. cheesy

You want to defeat institutionalized racism by fighting a war.. Lmao...
Who will be the soldiers on either side of this conflict I wonder cheesy
Don't respond to my statements without doing your research. I will no longer respond to your self hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Say Something To Your Mum / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public / Say Something Unique About Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.