Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

4 Business Models You Can Start During The Pandemic & Make Profits In 1/3 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Business Models You Can Start During The Pandemic & Make Profits In 1/3 Months (574 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Business Models You Can Start During The Pandemic & Make Profits In 1/3 Months by VictorBode(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2020
This is not one of those posts you see that gives zero practical advice or no way to start a business.

If you're looking for a business that you can start easily and make profits in 1- 3 months then this 4 models would be of help to you.

I'll be breaking down each of them so you can understand them better and then I'll expand on one of them so you can get started immediately.

So let's begin:

1) Information marketing This is one of the cheapest models to start with. Personally I used it in February to make about N200k (and I wasnt even that serious with it) You can start with 0 - N30,000 and see profits in as little as 1 - 3 weeks.

In this model, you basically selling information in the form of packaged products like ebooks or courses.

But there are steps to it so you dont waste your time or burn money without results.

Step 1: Pick your niche. This is where you decide what type of information you would like to sell. Ideally it should be an information people are willing and eager to pay for. You should also pick a niche based on your strengths and skills.

Example of such niches: Wealth or money niche, Health and fitness, relationship and sèx niche.

Step 2: Create your product. After choosing your niche the next step is to create either a book or a course. I'll focus on ebook creation because it is much simpler and faster.

To create your ebook you will use Ms word on your laptop. Get your table of contents and write 200- 500 words each day. It's not hard once you start it and you'll enjoy doing it.

After writing your book (it should take you 4 - 5 days) then it's time to design your book cover. The best app to do this will be canva. It's free. All you have to this is register and use the templates to creat an ebook cover.
If you want a 3D design, you can use smart mock ups.

Remember you want to start with as little cash as possible so your profits can be big so no need to pay a graphic designer. Just use canva.

Step 3: After creating your book you give it a name. Dont give it boring names or tough names that people wont understand. You want to keep it simple and interesting.

Step 4: Sell your book. You can set your book price and sell it on any social media platform of your choice.

You dont need lots of money for this and you dont need a website .

With this model let's set the price your book at N10,000, all you need is 10 people to pay you for you to get N100k.

And if you follow the steps above you can achieve that in just 2 - 3 weeks.
Re: 4 Business Models You Can Start During The Pandemic & Make Profits In 1/3 Months by VictorBode(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
2) Consulting This is pretty self explanatory. You serve as a consultant based on your expertise or skill level to business and individuals.

Start up cost 0 - $100.

You can charge per hour for a week or a month. It's a very stress free way to earn money. And you can do all of this online as well. You dont need to meet up somewhere. The internet has made it possible for consultations to be done online.

3) Dropshipping. This is probably the only one with high start up costs. You need about 100k - 300k. Depending on how big you want to go.

But the profit margins are very high. We're talking a N1mn + monthly after 2 months of starting.
Re: 4 Business Models You Can Start During The Pandemic & Make Profits In 1/3 Months by VictorBode(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2020
4 FREELANCING: This is my favourite. You sell your services on freelance platforms like fiverr and upwork.

Costs 0 - $100 to start and you can make as much as $200 - $1000 per month

(1) (Reply)

Office Organization / MF 375 Tractor With The Full Implements For Sale. / 50k Solar Inverter & Free Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.