Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 (2866 Views)

Hunt For Freebie on FreeStuffsNG.com / LoadNG TALENT HUNT For Graphic Designers / LoadNG Incredible Rate And Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by fistonati(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Once again, apologies for the late response.
Alakotmedia:
Entry closed on 8th, today is 14th, 6 days is more than enough to at least say something about it.
Such delay isn't expected from an Automated btc buying system.
Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by fistonati(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
The talent hunt competition is never a failed project as we aim to sustain, promote and reward your passion. Please be reminded that all the winners have been duly rewarded as promised.
Thank you for your understanding as we look forward to having another Hunt challenge in the last quarter of the year. THANK YOU.
dreyFoxx:
Load.ng have failed us.....even them Instagram page is bringing no update tongue tongue tongue
Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by fistonati(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
We tender our unreserved apologies for the late response as it was due to access to the recovery email. LoadNG talent hunt competition version 1.0 was successful as we have rewarded the winners accordingly and also gave out design contracts to Three of the participants. It is our pleasure to reward talent and this will continue in the next version coming up this last quarter of the year. Once again, apologies for the late reply.
We look forward to having you challenge in the subsequent versions. Having a a Great day is my prayer for you.
Offpoint:

I guess LoadNG is a fail project
Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by aminusodiq(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
fistonati:
We tender our unreserved apologies for the late response as it was due to access to the recovery email. LoadNG talent hunt competition version 1.0 was successful as we have rewarded the winners accordingly and also gave out design contracts to Three of the participants. It is our pleasure to reward talent and this will continue in the next version coming up this last quarter of the year. Once again, apologies for the late reply.
We look forward to having you challenge in the subsequent versions. Having a a Great day is my prayer for you.
oh... But who ar the winners and wen was d reward given!! On which social media plaform?? I got to knw abt it here, nd i think dis thread should av been updated too!! Just a wasted effort embarassed

Congrats to d winners dou
Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by Offpoint: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2020
aminusodiq:
oh... But who ar the winners and wen was d reward given!! On which social media plaform?? I got to knw abt it here, nd i think dis thread should av been updated too!! Just a wasted effort embarassed

Congrats to d winners dou
Imagine, the competition was advertised publicly now they are claiming to award winner privately. On what platform was the designs judge?

I have never seen such before
Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by HAminat(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Oh. Just seeing this.

Why we decided to change the submission Method.

The Nairaland admins kept moving the thread from the Graphic Section to Adverts section. So we felt, since Nairaland wasn't helping us get the advert to the right audience, it'd be great if we hosted our competition ourselves out of Nairaland.

What We Did

The entrants for the competition were all contacted via email since we received their mails via the Google form. The new procedure for the competition was then well communicated.
Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by HAminat(f): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2020
At the end of the competition. We had about 30 unique entries ( Entries that followed the procedure the right way )

We acknowledged all entries one after the other.

Re: LoadNG TALENT HUNT for Graphic Designers 1.0 by HAminat(f): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Our winners were picked as stated, and were all paid accordingly. Some of our winners were @VictorOsobase @hAbbey @Jegede @owoeye. About three of them have also been given deals with the brand which spans till date.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). / How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 / Best Sms Gateway For Bulk Sms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.