Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! (546 Views)

No. 1 Cause Of Male Infertility Is Sturborn Staphylococcus Get Rid Of It Now!! / HOW I Permanently Get Rid Of My Low Sperm Count, Small Penis, And Infertility Is / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! by Edunews: 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
"Obi'm I'm not stepping foot inside another prayer house again" I heard my neighbors wife Danny lament!

Just take a good look at my skin, they've used cane to design me in the name of deliverance...they are flogging away barreness" she continued...

Ugonwa was in her early 20's married to billionaire Igbo man Danny who never believed "Barreness" was a medical case.

He actually thought "Low Sperm Count" was more a medical case than "Barreness" so never entertained the idea.

As usual I love minding my business but when I heard Ugonwa lament I decided to come out small...

Just as I stepped out, she asked "Doc, can BARRENESS be treated medically?"

I looked at Odogwu Danny who was stroking his beards and asked him "Odogwu how sure are you that you're firing well and on target?

Let's Talk about BARRENESS...

You call it "Barreness"...We call it INFERTILITY!

• What Is Infertility?

- It is the inability to get pregnant after having FREQUENT, PENETRATIVE, UNPROTECTED SEX for atleast 1 YEAR.

- The words in capital letters are very important, that's what defines the term.

• Causes Of Infertility?

- Unlike what Odogwu thinks, causes of infertility are evenly spread across men and women.

- They are divided into 3 namely:
1. Male causes
2. Female causes
3. Couples

• MALE CAUSES:

1. Abnormal Sperm Production
- Health Problems like Diabetes, infections such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV and genetic defects affects sperm production.

2. Problems With Delivery Of Sperms
- Sexual issues such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, genetic problems,blockage in the testes would have difficulties delivering sperms that would make babies in a woman.

3. Overexposure to certain chemicals
- Cigratte, marijuana smoking, excessive alcohol intake etc can affect sperm production.

4. Damage to the male reproductive system caused by cancer treatment(Chemotherapy)

• FEMALE CAUSES
1. Ovulation Disorders
- There are many hormone disorders that might affect the release of eggs from the ovaries during ovulation. They are a major cause.

2. Abnormalities Of The Womb
- Cancerous growths and non-cancerous growths such as fibroid can occupy space meant for the baby in the womb.

3. Blockage or damage of the fallopian tubes caused by infections

4. Early Menopause
- This is when the ovaries stop working and menstruation ends before the age of 40.

5. Cancer and its treatments.

Things That Increases The Risk Of Infertility In Both Men and Women:

1. Age
Women- fertility drops from age 37 in women
Men- Over 40 men will be less fertile

2. Tobacco Use
Miscarriage in women and erectile dysfunction in men

3. Alcohol Use
Decreases sperm count in men

4. Weight
Being Overweight and underweight has been proven to affect fertility in both men and women.

PREVENTION
One major way of preventing infertility is by making lifestyle changes...

1. Stop smoking
2. Stop drinking
3. Exercise regularly
4. Visit the hospital not church.

Please and please "Barreness" is a term that shouldn't even be attributed to a HUMAN BEING.

And Kings that feel its only women that causes "Infertility"...Na lie,it is equally shared!!!

Who tell you say you dey fire well?
Some of you fire...but fire amiss!

https://publichealthnig.com/barrenness-infertility-is-not-solely-a-womans-fault-causes-prevention-solution/
Re: Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! by sulakishop(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2020
Ok.

But in Africa, the story is different.

All blames are on the woman.
Re: Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! by Ezennwa(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
hmm!

For sure, Men and Women are included.
Re: Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! by Edunews: 7:41pm On May 27, 2020
sulakishop:
Ok.

But in Africa, the story is different.

All blames are on the woman.

Thats true.
its a narrative that we have to change.

the fact that its the woman that carries the pregnancy, does not mean that it is her fault when there is no pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! by sulakishop(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2020
I wish this topic could make front page...

Lalasticlala might even be reading this...

Edunews:

Thats true.
its a narrative that we have to change.

the fact that its the woman that carries the pregnancy, does not mean that it is her fault when there is no pregnancy.
Re: Infertility Is Not Only A Woman's Thing, See Causes! by Edunews: 10:58pm On May 27, 2020
sulakishop:
I wish this topic could make front page...

@ OP

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Fat Belly / Please Help Her Avoid Been Amputated(disturbing Photos ) / Doctors And Lab Scientists: Help Interpret This Lab Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.