Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Snail Farmers Pls Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farmers Pls Help (436 Views)

Vegetable Farmers, Pls Get In. / Snail Farmers In Ibadan / Home For Snail Farmers Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Farmers Pls Help by Csonice1: 8:02pm On May 27, 2020
Greetings wonderful Agropreneurs :
for those of us that use nets for their snail pens, which one is the best type (weather resistant), how long can it last and how affordable is it?
By God's grace, I would like to to be expanding my 'small' snailry anytime soon.
Thanks in advance..
Re: Snail Farmers Pls Help by rerhji(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2020
i used bokoharam net and mosquito net for mine....

1 Like

Re: Snail Farmers Pls Help by Csonice1: 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
rerhji:
i used bokoharam net and mosquito net for mine....

Ok thanks but I would like to actually know the difference between the two and their durability: how long they last...
Re: Snail Farmers Pls Help by Csonice1: 11:06pm On May 27, 2020
I saw this on a nairaland thread; but it seems the Op has been inactive for a long while though..
I would like to know how long it will stay when used 'outside'.

Re: Snail Farmers Pls Help by rerhji(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Csonice1:

Ok, thanks ut I would like to actually know the difference between the two and their durability: how long they last...
the bokharam net is just like chicken net though much more small-sized face to prevent from lizards and other animals with a little bit of weight, but the mosquito net prevents insects since it is finer than the other
Re: Snail Farmers Pls Help by Csonice1: 5:34pm On May 29, 2020
rerhji:
the bokharam net is just like chicken net though much more small-sized face to prevent from lizards and other animals with a little bit of weight, but the mosquito net prevents insects since it is finer than the other

Ok. thanks so much..

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady / Raising Cattle For Beginners / Introducing Mobenikay Catfish Hatchery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.