Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady (433 Views)

FINALLY!!! No More Stress For Farmers - Get This SMART Fertilizer Applicator / Fear Of Cow Blood Is The No-stress Cow Deterrent For Farmers / Oron Crayfish And Palmoil Errand Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady by errandsbyphina(f): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2020
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady by OluchiDelly: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2020
errandsbyphina:
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com

I don't have anything against you, your offer only reminds me of one similar Alalubosa lady that started devoultedly here, along the line, when she started receiving millions of naira to shop onions and the rest from d north for people, she vanished into thin air till today.
You registered ur handle on 18th, same day you wanted people to commit their money into your hand to shop for them.
Why can't you build a strong relationship first on these forum with this your new handle before becoming an errand lady?
Better still your old handle should have been better for you to advertise yourself as it will be easier for your intending clients to dig into your past, to know if you are real or not.
Like I said, I have nothing against you but this is not the best way to lunch yourself.

1 Like

Re: Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady by errandsbyphina(f): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2020
OluchiDelly:

I don't have anything against you, your offer reminds me of one similar Alalubosa lady that started devoultedly here, along the line, when she started receiving millions of naira to shop onions and the rest from d north for people, she vanished into thin air till today.
You registered ur handle on 18th, same day you wanted people to commit their money into your hand to shop for them.
Why can't you build a strong relationship first on these forum with this your new handle before becoming an errand lady?
Better still your old handle should have been better for you to advertise yourself as it will be easier for your intending clients to dig into your past, to know if you are real or not.
Like I said, I have nothing against you but this is not the best way to lunch yourself.

Hey, Thanks for your feedback!!! You have said your piece based on your experience. I want you to know that despite all your comments about WHEN I registered on Nairaland and all, I still sieved out some positive intents of your message and I sincerely thank you for that. Using my old handle should be my personal decision, abi don't you think so? I opened a new page because this is solely for business and there is nowhere in my message that I demanded people to commit money into my hand to shop for them!!!! Do not read words that aren't stated dear, Life is not that deep!!! It would be totally unfair to compare me to some fraud I have no idea existed....Shey if you have doubts, you ask and I would respond since I have nothing to hide!!! That a child dies at birth doesn't mean a mother will not conceive my sister. Live and Let Live!!! Support ME PLEASE!!!! I am begging o!!!!
Re: Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady by dawoyo(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2020
OluchiDelly:

I don't have anything against you, your offer only reminds me of one similar Alalubosa lady that started devoultedly here, along the line, when she started receiving millions of naira to shop onions and the rest from d north for people, she vanished into thin air till today.

While I understand where you are coming from, I have used the services of errandsbyphina and I can confirm that they're legit.
I have used their service to source for foodstuffs that was sent to me in Canada.

Also, during the covid-19 lockdown, I wanted to send foodstuffs to my family back home in Nigeria since I didn't want my mother to go out. They were prompt, efficient and the professionalism was on point that I placed multiple orders for my friends and other family members.
By the way, I've been on nairaland since 2006.
Re: Save Yourself The Stress- Let Me Be Your Errand Lady by OluchiDelly: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
dawoyo:

While I understand where you are coming from, I have used the services of errandsbyphina and I can confirm that they're legit.
I have used their service to source for foodstuffs that was sent to me in Canada.

Also, during the covid-19 lockdown, I wanted to send foodstuffs to my family back home in Nigeria since I didn't want my mother to go out. They were prompt, efficient and the professionalism was on point that I placed multiple orders for my friends and other family members.
By the way, I've been on nairaland since 2006.
No issue brodaly, I only pointed out few of her lapses that can make people who have not come into contact with her before feel that she is not real. I like the fact she admitted and acknowledged those areas I pointed out in good fate and , with some sense of humor.
I wish her all the very best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snake: The Way Back To Bush As A Non-living Being / Plant Identification - Get The Name Of Any Plant Here / Poultry Handheld Debeaker For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.