Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing (2229 Views)

Wike’s Impeachment In The Offing So Soon?- By Kennedy Friday / Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? / Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2011
I was loyal to my leader, the late great President Umaru Yar'adua. I am loyal to Nigeria, I don't claim to represent North, South or a Committee-I represent Nigeria (and MEND) . I am loyal to Nigeria's economy (except where dustbins are involved cheesy) , I don't have accounts or property abroad, ALL my children live and school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and friends. Can those who accuse me say the same?

this makes for a whole new topic, since those kids in the 'American School' are most definitely NOT from dame patience Johnathan

Loyalty indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Bawss1(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2011
Maybe madam Patience arrived on the scene before the kids. Possible but I'm just speculating.

This thread has troll written all over it btw. angry
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by redsun(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2011
And being in american school in nigeria is more like being in a middle class surburb school in yankee,that's not loyalty
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Jakumo(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2011
I would be more concerned about Johnny B. Goodluck if he did NOT indulge in the odd extra-marital fling, both before becoming Nigeria's president, but especially now when the intense pressures of all those executive decisions can get to a man, without him also having to fret over how to go about resisting the seductive wiles of all the women that throw themselves at him everywhere he goes.

In other words, it is of PARAMOUNT importance that President Johnny B. Goodluck go above and beyond the call of duty and rise to the occasion whenever so expected by his fine single female constituency, while concurrently remaining loyal to his understanding wife, in the sense of sleeping under the same roof as she whenever his pressing schedule permits.

Johnny Goodluck's American namesake, John F. Kennedy, had numerous affairs with a string of smoking hot women during his entire political career, but especially during his White House years, and yet today, decades after the Camelot Years, JFK continues to be regarded as one of America's greatest presidents.   In conclusion, provided that Nigerian President Johnny Goodluck ALWAYS dons his presidential raincoat during ALL extra-curricular deep drilling activities, the ship of state will sail steadily on course, till His Excellency returns, refreshed and rejuvenated after giving a grateful young woman a right seeing to.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by KaluAkanu: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2011
redsun:

And being in american school in nigeria is more like being in a middle class surburb school in yankee,that's not loyalty

That is definitely true. Most Nigerians schools pale in comparison to U.S. schools, even though U.S. schools are not the best. These so called elite Nigerian schools are simply taught by Americans who feel adventurous.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by marvix(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2011
Where did you get information that the kids are not Patience own, is there another woman in the house claiming motherhood of the kids, if Patience could not have kids and Jonathan and herself agreed to adopt or have kids and she is still in the house not even kicked out for the woman who was able to give the man kids then that should be the height of Loyalty to a wife you have married. Even Abraham had a child by another woman but never asked his wife to leave the house so why should Jonathan be considered disloyal when his wife still lives in the same house with him.

American School in Nigeria and a Nigerian School in America are not the same, because an American School here in Nigeria pays tax to the Nigerian govt while the Nigerian School in America will pay its tax to American govt, so If Konathans kids are in an American School in Nigeria his kids are still schooling in Nigeria, everyone will send their children to schools as their level allows them how many of you on Nl would send your children to the same school where your driver and cook has his kids, even in America the presidents children do not go to school with the poor americans.

This topic is all out of jealousy, what would a man do with his money if he cant send his kids to the best of schools that he can afford, but if you want to go ahead with your jealousy, you can go hug a transformer!!!
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by redsun(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
Tax that Gej and his cohorts pockets and leave nigerian run schools in total mess,not fit for 19th century education format
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Bawss1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
Jakumo:

I would be more concerned about Johnny B. Goodluck if he did NOT indulge in the odd extra-marital fling, both before becoming Nigeria's president, but especially now when the intense pressures of all those executive decisions can get to a man, without him also having to fret over how to go about resisting the seductive wiles of all the women that throw themselves at him everywhere he goes.

In other words, it is of PARAMOUNT importance that President Johnny B. Goodluck go above and beyond the call of duty and rise to the occasion whenever so expected by his fine single female constituency, while concurrently remaining loyal to his understanding wife, in the sense of sleeping under the same roof as she whenever his pressing schedule permits.

Johnny Goodluck's American namesake, John F. Kennedy, had numerous affairs with a string of smoking hot women during his entire political career, but especially during his White House years, and yet today, decades after the Camelot Years, JFK continues to be regarded as one of America's greatest presidents.   In conclusion, provided that Nigerian President Johnny Goodluck ALWAYS dons his presidential raincoat during ALL extra-curricular deep drilling activities, the ship of state will sail steadily on course, till His Excellency returns, refreshed and rejuvenated after giving a grateful young woman a right seeing to.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by seunmsg(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
This topic is all out of jealousy, what would a man do with his money if he cant send his kids to the best of schools that he can afford, but if you want to go ahead with your jealousy, you can go hug a transformer!!!

Well said Marvix.  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1500948/New-row-over-selection-at-Blair-childrens-school.html

New row over selection at Blair children's school
By Liz Lighfoot, Education Correspondent 12:01AM BST 19 Oct 2005

The school chosen by Tony Blair for his three eldest children is at the centre of a row that threatens to torpedo Labour's commitment to parental choice and fair admissions.

The London Oratory in west London is the only state-funded day school in England that has defied the Government's ban on "selection" by interview and it is meeting prospective pupils and their parents again this month.

The Catholic secondary, where Kathryn Blair is in the sixth form, says that interviewing enables it to take pupils from across London and the social spectrum. Without it, decisions would rely on local catchment areas and unreliable references. Parents from a nearby primary school disagree, saying interviews favour articulate, middle-class people.

They have accused the London Oratory of carrying out an unfair admissions policy and now Ruth Kelly, the Education Secretary, must decide whether to allow the school to continue to thwart Government policy with the risk that others will follow.

The matter should have been decided by the Office of the Schools Adjudicator set up to settle disputes about admission policies but it has passed the case straight to the secretary of state.

eat this gej zombies

perhaps those brits who protested should have also known their place
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
marvix:

Where did you get information that the kids are not Patience own, is there another woman in the house claiming motherhood of the kids, if Patience could not have kids and Jonathan and herself agreed to adopt or have kids and she is still in the house not even kicked out for the woman who was able to give the man kids then that should be the height of Loyalty to a wife you have married. Even Abraham had a child by another woman but never asked his wife to leave the house so why should Jonathan be considered disloyal when his wife still lives in the same house with him.

American School in Nigeria and a Nigerian School in America are not the same, because an American School here in Nigeria pays tax to the Nigerian govt while the Nigerian School in America will pay its tax to American govt, so If Konathans kids are in an American School in Nigeria his kids are still schooling in Nigeria, everyone will send their children to schools as their level allows them how many of you on Nl would send your children to the same school where your driver and cook has his kids, even in America the presidents children do not go to school with the poor americans.

Cut the story short.there is nothing like a woman having her own kids in African society.

So, is she the mother of those kids ? Yes or no.if No,then. . .who's their biological mother ?
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by blacksta(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
oyb:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1500948/New-row-over-selection-at-Blair-childrens-school.html

eat this gej zombies

perhaps those brits who protested should have also known their place

Most of these GEJ apologetics has somehow lost the ability to reason logically.

Thank for the telegraph article -

In a sane country it is one rule for everybody but come to Nigeria it is different and one GEJ malu will tell  you to work harder so you can afford to send your children to private schools.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by redsun(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
Jealousy,nigerians with their little minds.How can any rational human envy an irrational and corrupt thief lke Gej?
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
blacksta:

Most of the is GEJ apologetics has somehow lost the ability to reason logically.

Thank for the telegraph article -

In a sane country it is one rule for everybody but come to Nigeria it is different and one will tell to work harder so you can afford to send your children to private schools.

time to quit my day job, sell off my assets and start campaigning - OYB for senate !!

with just half a years salary, my kids will prolly be set up for life cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
oyb:

this makes for a whole new topic, since those kids in the 'American School' are most definitely NOT from dame patience Johnathan

Loyalty indeed  cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/quot

And must the kids come from Patience Jonathan? Have you not heard about adoption? Have you not heard of an agreement between a wife and her husband to get a child through another woman? Did Abraham not do that with sarah's knowledge.i beg make we hear word!
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
And must the kids come from Patience Jonathan? Have you not heard about adoption? Have you not heard of an agreement between a wife and her husband to get a child through another woman? Did Abraham not do that with sarah's knowledge.i beg make we hear word!

denial is a binch cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you perhaps hinting that the cinc has an eye and more for the hired help cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm even hearing he has some other kids - a baby and a three year old by some smalley chickito.

perhaps gej has more in common with tuface that one would have though. enter the direct entry cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by DisGuy: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sorry who is this Sarah and Abraham that is being mentioned,? are they Senators or Americans? I'm a bit lost undecided

This Jonathan just dey breed like Fish, o yea he's got a PhD in Fisheries grin
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
Is Polygamy now a crime for a govt. Official of Is Johnnys case different
His kids attending school while others are at home however does not Rhyme with his "loyalty to Nigeria" chants
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Is Polygamy now a crime for a govt. Official of Is Johnnys case different
His kids attending school while others are at home however does not Rhyme with his "loyalty to Nigeria" chants

if mr ify marries a second wife, can he claim to be loyal to you?

can he claim to be loyal to the doctrines of his church?
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
oyb:

if mr ify marries a second wife, can he claim to be loyal to you?

can he claim to be loyal to the doctrines of his church?
If there is a mutual agreement,Yes.Seems Lady Dame is perfectly aiight with the arrangement.Who are we "outsiders" to term that as "unfaithful" ?
Im an African,Polygamy is not a crime to me as long as there's mutual agreement.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by tpia6: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by hercules07: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ify no support bad thing o, GEJ dey fire outside, accept it but do not condone it. There is no african woman that is happy that her husband has wondering eye, they just gba mo ara ni o.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by debosky(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
I am a bit lost here. . . .how did y'all discover some of the kids aren't Dames?
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by tpia6: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
hercules07:

Ify no support bad thing o, GEJ dey fire outside, accept it but do not condone it. There is no african woman that is happy that her husband has wondering eye, they just gba mo ara ni o.
Accept and condone?what choice does she have?
An African man to understand that the wife cant have babies and wont look for alternatives?Please don't deceive urself or waste my cyber time abeg you ooh.
Good deal she got,she has an idea of where those babies came from and shes still the only one sharing a roof with the man,fair enough.
debosky:

I am a bit lost here. . . .how did y'all discover some of the kids aren't Dames?
Patience does not have a child. . .
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by tpia6: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Kx: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
[quote
[size=14pt]Patience does not have a child. . .[/size]
[quote][/quote]

How did u guys come across this info?
How true is it?
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
Kx:

How did u guys come across this info?
How true is it?

open secret
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by ifyalways(f): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
tpia*:

patience has no children?

i thought she had two.

so why didnt she adopt, btw.
Sorry,I shld have added biological,she adopted.
Johhny however,has other children from another Bayelsa babe.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by olabukola: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2011
debosky:

Report have it that Dame has none. Weda true or not omo kwara no no.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
GEJ dey fire outside

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70646.0.html

I don't know how true this story is, but my boss just told me that Goodluck Jonathan was caught on a plane with three unclothed girls. Shocked

I'm still frantically searching the papers for any info on this but has anyone heard this story. Please tell me about it if you have.

was never verified . . .but no smoke. . . grin grin grin

chop life presido  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by tpia6: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos: Absu Students Demonstrate Over Gang violation Story! / 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! / President adeMusiwa What Are The 10 Most Developed Cities In Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.