Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing (2225 Views)

Wike’s Impeachment In The Offing So Soon?- By Kennedy Friday / Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? / Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by appletango: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
Who is Lady Dame
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by tpia6: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by debosky(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
How do y'all know this?

It may simply be a rumour.  undecided

I love the name GOODROD Jonathan though. cheesy

appletango:

Who or what is Lady Dame

Ze first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by appletango: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
Wait, what?
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by tpia6: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by debosky(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
^ Maybe she wan sample the goodrod. cheesy
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by appletango: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ok
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
^grand tabon tabon 1 of the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
appletango:

Is this woman really a Dame? What is her lineage?
Dep Gov of Anambra state is a dame.
oyb:

^grand tabon tabon 1 of the federal republic of nigeria
cheesy
whats in a dame sef?It could be a mere housewife,mistress,teacher or title(wife of a knight bla bla bla)
Btwn,She and Virgin Etiaba have something else in common,they are both educationists . . .connect the dots.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
You are all Gossips, mind your own business.   angry

What is your own with where the president sends his children or his marital life.

Or do you not have anything better to do with your time 

Cast the first stone then, Hypocrites !!!!!
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by abdulizom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
PATIENCE HAVE THREE CHILDREN, ALL BEFORE MEETING GEJ. GEJ HAVE A CHILD, BY ANOTHER WOMAN DURING HIS ERA HAS DEPUTY GOVERNMENT.
CONFIRM IT
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by appletango: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
no
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
^
n.

1. Used formerly as a courtesy title for a woman in authority or a mistress of a household.
1. A married woman; a matron.
2. An elderly woman.
3. Slang. A woman.
4. Chiefly British.
1. A woman holding a nonhereditary title conferred by a sovereign in recognition of personal merit or service to the country.
2. The wife or widow of a knight.
3. Used as the title for such a woman.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin domina, feminine of dominus, lord, master.]

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/dame#ixzz1BVCYPPWr
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by appletango: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2011
Er, so then which of those is she??
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by DisGuy: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2011
^^ she is Both combined, the only one allowed to use Lady and Dame together cheesy

So Sir (Dr) Goodrod inaudible Jonathan, it is
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by hannie: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
@Topic

we need to know!!!

we need to know GEJ's siblings and who gave birth them to them . . .we knew Carter's children, we knew Reagan's children, we knew Bush's children, we knew Clinton's child, we know Obama's children . . .WE DIDNT KNOW ALL OF OBJ's children cos of the large number . . .but since GEJ has just a few we need to know his children grin
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by DisGuy: 1:28am On Mar 27, 2011
^^ that wont be difficult they are the ones at the bottom of the class list
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2011
I am not a supporter of jonathan but i have seen those kids, i use to believe that the kids were adopted too till i saw them myself. It is untrue, the girl, older is a spitting image of her dad everything, built heght, the boy is a carbon copy of his mom. They are definitely their biological kids
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by somze(f): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2011
aisha2:

I am not a supporter of jonathan but i have seen those kids, i use to believe that the kids were adopted too till i saw them myself. It is untrue, the girl, older is a spitting image of her dad everything, built heght, the boy is a carbon copy of his mom. They are definitely their biological kids

Your honesty and sincerity can be shocking sometimes. I hate to think of how it would have been if some other supporters (both from Buhari and GEJ camp) were moderators. Well done Aisha.

@topic I fail to see the sense in this topic or any supporting fact. Lets me more matured people.
Re: Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
somze:

Your honesty and sincerity can be shocking sometimes. I hate to think of how it would have been if some other supporters (both from Buhari and GEJ camp) were moderators. Well done Aisha.

@topic I fail to see the sense in this topic or any supporting fact. Lets me more matured people.
LOL, Somze somze, hehehehehehehe, no fit shout for nairaland. Na so the niceness come reach. Anyway, Politics should not mean blind support and outright lies. That you hold a different view or support someone else should not make people spread false rumours and cause people hurt and pain. on this issue i defend the first family everywhere, besides they are kids even if they were not theirs, lets leave them out of this, if they are above 18 and misbehave then you have a go at them but these are kids they have enough going on in their lives, lets leave the Presidents kids alone please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos: Absu Students Demonstrate Over Gang violation Story! / Breaking News! Hon. O. K. Chinda's Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped! / Scoan Building Collapse Was An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.