Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street (15142 Views)

Its Over Between Us!chris Brown Unfollowed Davido -nigerian Reacts / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / More Photos Of Ghanaian Slay Queen Who Was Spotted Selling Dry Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by Bayerns: 2:18am On May 28, 2020
Nigerian reacts as Beautiful Lady spotted selling Okra on the street
Nigerians reacts as young beautiful lady identified as Edna Lilian David took to Facebook to showcase what she do for a living. The lady who is proud of her business posted on her Facebook time-line, expressing appreciation to God Almighty concerning her business thus; "Thanks be to God my order just arrived this evening. God has been so faithful to me through this my Okro business, I started like a joke little by little but I can see God's hand on it." she said. She also appreciate her father who gave her ...
More Picture:http://s./2a3a

Meet Nollywood Actress Who Removed Her Womb To Live A Normal Life
Surprising at how people quickly reach decision. meet NSE IKPE-ETIM, Nigerian popular Actress who removed her womb to live a Normal Life. Nse Ikpe-Etim (born 1974) is a Nigerian actress. She came into prominence in 2008 for her role in Reloaded.  Nse is married to her childhood sweetheart, Clifford Sule. They got married on February 14, 2013, at a Lagos registry. Delectable Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, 45, has revealed that she had to remove her womb to live a normal life. The actress who stars in ‘...
Source:http://s./b71b

http://s./5e5c

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by nairasir: 2:39am On May 28, 2020
naawaaa, this is seriousooooooo.they are not serious yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by popMusicMan: 2:43am On May 28, 2020
a lady without womb gave birth ooo .d doc who removed her womb was shocked . deres nothing God cannot do my dear.
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by nairasir: 2:45am On May 28, 2020
She's better down those selling their selves for money, may God increase you in all ways of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by nairasir: 2:50am On May 28, 2020
all you heater s go drown your self's Ghana all the waaaaaay
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by adaBurst: 3:00am On May 28, 2020
my dear sister God created you to multiply and devil and sickness can never change God's original master plan for you. It will surprise you,but that will be your greatest testimony,you will have a cry of babies in your home in Jesus name Amen
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by popMusicMan: 3:04am On May 28, 2020
all women in the market are beautiful, what is the difference in her own

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by BrightAhiah(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2020
Wheres the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by Veryfoolishboy: 7:58am On May 28, 2020
nairasir:
all you heater s go drown your self's Ghana all the waaaaaay
Kwamenaa wetin happen... This your flat nose be like akara tray

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by adzone: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Nice

Advertise your products and services on www.adzone.ng for free and reach more people in nigeria

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by Arte007: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
Wow!...
This expensive prank is all you want to see today ...

Please don't forget to subscribe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmUJISHZKI
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by afstrongest(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
New Canon Printer � PIXMA E414 for Sale
I bought in December 2018 but never been used. but still In it’s carton

It’s available for sale #20k negotiable

You can call 08080529227

Can deliver to Lagos or Ogun

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by yuswrld20(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
wey the akara
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by benzion72(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2020
What of that one selling Agege bread the other day
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by kiddkash(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2020
OP receive it

wey the beauty and agege

Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by elonMuskDragon: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
grin good looking
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by areoHotah: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by MicJYao: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by MicJYao: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by catelynStark: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by Vyzz: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
I like that her suit
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by elonMuskDragon: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by areoHotah: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
angry
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by KobeBBKer: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by areoHotah: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by BranStark: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
tongue
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by jonShower: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
angry
Re: Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street by areoHotah: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Takeoff The Last Rocket Album Download. Rar# / Tekno Celebrates 26th Birthday / Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.