Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k (762 Views)

What Side Hustle Can Someone Do With 2.2m? / Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. / What Side Hustle Can Someone Start With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good evening sirs/madam's please I want you to help me out. What side hustle can I engage in with 50k?
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Whobedatte(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
No side hustle
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Ever8090: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Buying onions from the north and bringing it down south...a bag in the north goes for 15k and 40k in the south especially here in port Harcourt
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by DaInferno(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
1.Hawking:
fruits
local dish washers
tiger nuts
underwear
sport kits
antiseptic soaps and the likes
se

2. Recharge card sales
3.roadside fast food>indomie
4.mini poultry, turkeys(am nurturing 2 turkeys at the moment pending when I will sell subsequently)
5.livestock,eg, pigs, goats-buy when little, feed and sell overtime as they mature;people must chop meat

side hustles;there you have it

you can as well fix the money in a student wallet account and watch grow erday
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Whitelite: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
Buying onions from the north and bringing it down south...a bag in the north goes for 15k and 40k in the south especially here in port Harcourt

Are you sure
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
DaInferno:
1.Hawking:
fruits
local dish washers
tiger nuts
underwear
sport kits
se

2. Recharge card sales
4.mini poultry, turkeys(am nurturing 2 turkeys at the moment pending when I will sell subsequently)
5.livestock,eg, pigs, goats-buy when little, feed and sell overtime as they mature;people must chop meat

A side hustle shouldn't take much of my time nah.
This one you posted is the main hustle.
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Ever8090: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Whitelite:

Are you sure
sure of what?
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Ever8090: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
DaInferno:
1.Hawking:
fruits
local dish washers
tiger nuts
underwear
sport kits
se

2. Recharge card sales

Hawking Kwa!!!?...
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by DaInferno(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
Hawking Kwa!!!?...
select the side hustle u can do and move bro cool
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by DaInferno(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

A side hustle shouldn't take much of my time nah.
This one you posted is the main hustle.
undecided, even the last one?
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by egharevba72047: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Ever8090: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2020
DaInferno:
select the side hustle u can do and move bro cool
you that is advising someone to go and hawk can you do it yourself?..Una go just sit-down for one corner dey type some kind annoying stuffs
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by MrCodeSolo: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2020
It's a fragile biz though...egg distribution...to individuals & aboki mai shayi...direct from d Poultry farms....also try and save up for an aluminium showcase glass placed at a strategically located, busy junction and get someone young to sale for you things like egg rolls, sweeten and sugar sprinkled donuts etc...or pickup a cake making hobby and use word of mouth or flyers and business card and WhatsApp and facebook or Instagram to promote your cake making business....for birthdays, weddings, graduation ceremonies, etc...
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Thesole(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Good evening sirs/madam's please I want you to help me out. What side hustle can I engage in with 50k?
check this out and thank me later
https://clickwealthsystem.com/pcws/?hop=rainbowrld
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Thesole:
check this out and thank me later
https://clickwealthsystem.com/pcws/?hop=rainbowrld
hmm shocked grin ;d
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Thesole(m): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
hmm shocked grin ;d
what do you think about this offer?
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Thesole(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
hmm shocked grin ;d
all you need is a computer (not phone), steady internet connection and little time. You will come back and give me testimony
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by DaInferno(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Ever8090:
you that is advising someone to go and hawk can you do it yourself?..Una go just sit-down for one corner dey type some kind annoying stuffs
Side hustle to give am?, you no get.
Contribution to the thread nko, u no bring. Na to bash me you want, person d find help,I give am small,u d para,

Besides rationality would have made you tounderstand that those things mentioned don't really need to be hawked, if you have a small shop, fine. For the record, the people wey the hawk no get 2heads. Behave!

1 Like

Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by breadtom: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Import goods from China dat you know people would like to use, open an online store and sell them.
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2020
DaInferno:
Side hustle to give am?, you no get.
Contribution to the thread nko, u no bring. Na to bash me you want, person d find help,I give am small,u d para,

Besides rationality would have made you tounderstand that those things mentioned don't really need to be hawked, if you have a small shop, fine. For the record, the people wey the hawk no get 2heads. Behave!
which kind side hustle be that. Oh man that's full time hustle you know.
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by isaacotokhagua: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
egharevba72047:

Please, how can I get in touch with you?
Re: Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k by rainlover(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Ever8090:

How about cost of transportation?

(1) (Reply)

Engine And Generators Oil For Supplies / Foreign Used Keke Napeps Available For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State / How Profitable Is Uber/bolt Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.