Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop (664 Views)

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / All Igbo's Please Come In , This Is Really Serious / Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika And Oshimilli Are All Igbo's. Please Know Your Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by Nobody: 6:20am On May 28, 2020
I'm tired of seeing ipob(igbos) people claiming igbankes as their territory and Igbo people in Edo state.

I just want to tell you they aren't igbos so just stop it's embarrassing.

You can't be fighting ijaws by claiming opopo and bonny and in the other hand fighting ikwerres and aniomas to identify as igbos.

I don't really know much about other states ethnic distribution and stance but what I do know is ignankes are not igbo.

I dare you to name 5 of their king's and pick the igbo names out
Re: Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by tysontim(m): 6:21am On May 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm tired of seeing ipob(igbos) people claiming igbankes as their territory and Igbo people in Edo state.

You can't be fighting ijaws by claiming opopo and bonny and in the other hand fighting ikwerres and aniomas to identify as igbos.

I don't really know much about other states ethnic distribution and stance but what I do know is ignankes are not igbo.

People are wat they say they are if Igbanke said that they are not Igbo, they are not.
Re: Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by AhoadaRivers: 6:23am On May 28, 2020
Usual ewedu cries. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by noleflendum: 7:00am On May 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

those children of hate will tag you as Yoloba

Meanwhile cry

Re: Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by MightySparrow: 7:41am On May 28, 2020
Who is afraid of biafra?!
Re: Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by Adiola(f): 7:47am On May 28, 2020
I'm expecting one afonja girl tonight
Re: Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop by Akunwafor(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2020
Nobody ever said you were igbo.

It's like you're bored.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

History Of The Famous Aboriginal Tasmania – The Massacre And Extinction / Odùduwà Republic / Itshekiri Kingship Tussle-Edo Remains Part Of Yoruba Kingdom Likewise Itshekiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.