Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife (2843 Views)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by pislok: 7:10am On May 28, 2020
Headless bodies of two persons believed to be a mother and her baby have been found near a primary school in Ile-Ife, Osun State on Wednesday.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Yemisi Opalola, who confirmed the incident on Wednesday, said the corpses were dumped opposite the AUD Primary School, Isale Agbara, Ile-Ife.

Residents of the area told our correspondent that the corpses must have been dumped at the scene on Tuesday evening. They explained that the bodies were without clothes, while the baby was wearing a diaper.

Read more here https://topnaija.ng/headless-bodies-of-baby-and-mother-found-in-ile-ife/

1 Share

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by TheSourcerer: 7:22am On May 28, 2020
Ritual killings . Pitiful. And untactful , perpetrators can be easily located.
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Nobody: 7:42am On May 28, 2020
The day the wrath of God will come heavily on the perpetrators of this evil by way of being killed, nairaland urchins will converge here to rain curses.

The darkness is full of evil.
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by spinna: 7:45am On May 28, 2020
kilode gan..i think ritual scenes in films should be banned first

5 Likes

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by dangermouse(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2020
Sad. The type of respect the perpetrators of this evil act will ganer at the street when they start spending this money, will shock u. Until we start questioning the source of sudden wealth, these kind of crime will continue to abound in our society.

3 Likes

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by ukukaegbu(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2020
Heartless people
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by spinna: 8:30am On May 28, 2020
ban ritual scenes in movies .. kids and teens and even adults believe when they watch..smh for this trend

3 Likes

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by gambia(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2020
spinna:
ban ritual scenes in movies .. kids and teens and even adults believe when they watch..smh for this trend

I agree with you.
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Mopolchi: 9:59am On May 28, 2020
Skull miners are back at what they are good at. Wicked Afonjas! angry

3 Likes

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Iceberg3: 10:05am On May 28, 2020
Na dem grin

4 Likes

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by overall90: 10:12am On May 28, 2020
Mother and baby shocked
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by mrwonlasewonie: 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
Gadafii:
AFO.na skull mining enterprise

The dead can't rest in peace with their skulls, these sophisticated skull miners will harvest them in large quantity,the living too.including children are not safe from this "skullery"
I think your head needs to be detached from your body since your brain is no longer functional nitori miomo nkan to'n worry e?

Is skull mining an only Yoruba thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
I am not surprised..

dangermouse:
Sad. The type of respect the perpetrators of this evil act will ganer at the street when they start spending this money, will shock u. Until we start questioning the source of sudden wealth, these kind of crime will continue to abound in our society.

This one believes in rituals.
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by dangermouse(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
Naughtysite:
I am not surprised..

This one believes in rituals.

kid, now u have gotten ur one miniute attention, run along and go play with ur mates.

1 Like

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Gadafii: 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
I think your head needs to be detached from your body since your brain is no longer functional nitori miomo nkan to'n worry e?

are you attempting to mine my precious head,ahh

Abeg stay away from me

Since u lots have stereotyped Igbo's with drug and development,almajiri to the northerners, so skull mining is exclusively a Yoruba enterprise,deal with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by sammysneh(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
This country matter weak me

1 Like

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by csamii: 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:

It's nobody's thing o! But you guys are like blowing sh*t outta proportion.
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by SIONKPO1(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
kai,igbos and yoruba's una too get bad mouth
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by mrwonlasewonie: 6:18pm On May 28, 2020
csamii:

It's nobody's thing o! But you guys are like blowing sh*t outta proportion.
we will soon disconnect your head from your body if you don't take time cool
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by mrwonlasewonie: 6:20pm On May 28, 2020
Gadafii:
are you attempting to mine my precious head,ahh

Abeg stay away from me

Since u lots have stereotyped Igbo's with drug and development,almajiri to the northerners, so skull mining is exclusively a Yoruba enterprise,deal with it
your head will be good for harvesting.if we cut your head and bury it under the ground at least it will make our soil fertile for farm produce wink cool
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by csamii: 7:02pm On May 28, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
we will soon disconnect your head from your body if you don't take time cool

Sorry o! It's ordinary play I play
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Cigo1(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
Choi
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Resees: 10:24pm On May 28, 2020
**Warning* if you are ever passing through any yoruba land make sure you wear your helmet.

1 Like

Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Resees: 10:25pm On May 28, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:

Its oo
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by mrwonlasewonie: 10:26pm On May 28, 2020
Resees:

Its oo
it's not
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by Resees: 10:28pm On May 28, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
it's not
Well thats your business.
Re: Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife by mrwonlasewonie: 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
Resees:

Well thats your business.
Yorubas say that you cannot judge a person from afar and from your comfort zone.come near me.come near a Yoruba man and come and spend weekend in my house and see whether you would go back with your head or not.try me first wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Akwa Ibom; Displays His Remains On The Road (Graphic) / SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman / Commotion As Young Lady Is Dropped Off By Venza Driver In Enugu . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.