Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization (545 Views)

Peer To Peer Donation Script With Recommitment, Activation Fee,bank Api And Bot / I Will Fix Wordpress Issues And Do Customization / Cpanel Branding And Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2020
Please WordPress theme installers don't contact me.

Here's the issue in ground that needs your service if you're capable.

I'm using a payment gateway with woocommerce.... Paystack to be precised.

This payment gateway in the checkout page redirects to a new page after filling billing information before a user can input card details.

Here's what I want.

I want the card details form to appear Below the billing information form just like that of stripe or authorize.net

I don't want any redirects before a user be able to enter card details... I believe this require good knowledge of PHP and core knowledge of WordPress/woocommerce API
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2020
Kindly mention me for contact information
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by xtainzy(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Kindly mention me for contact information

Contact me on 09036369325 let’s discuss your project I can handle it
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by xtainzy(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

This payment gateway in the checkout page redirects to a new page after filling billing information before a user can input card details.

Here's what I want.

I want the card details form to appear Below the billing information form just like that of stripe or authorize.net

I don't want any redirects before a user be able to enter card details... I believe this require good knowledge of PHP and core knowledge of WordPress/woocommerce API

contact me on 09036369325 let’s discuss your project I can handle it
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2020
Still available
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by 404Dev: 8:49am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Here's what I want.

What you need is modify the paystack plugin you are using already.

Instead of using the paystack standard integration, you should utilize the paystack inline integration which will enable you embed the payment form on the same page.

You would also need to ensure that you also hook into the right woocommerce actions so the checkout can complete seamlessly.

If you need my assistance on this, you can send me a PM and I would reply accordingly.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2020
404Dev:

Instead of using the paystack standard integration, you should utilize the paystack inline integration which will enable you embed the payment form on the same page.

You would also need to ensure that you also hook into the right woocommerce actions so the checkout can complete seamlessly.

If you need my assistance on this, you can send me a PM and I would reply accordingly.
I'm using the inline embed

For some reason the inline embed already

But it always redirects
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2020
404Dev:

I want both the billing and credit input forms be on same page
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by stanliwise(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2020
embarassed
Bonatheripper:

Here's what I want.

just send me a “Hello”
Stanliwise@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by 404Dev: 11:31am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I'm using the inline embed

For some reason the inline embed already

But it always redirects

Send me a PM, I can help you out.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer Good With Wordpress API And Customization by power2000: 11:54am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Here's what I want.

Lets talk more on this for a quick fix - 0-8-0-5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day / IG Account Needed / WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.