Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do I Change My Website Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Change My Website Domain Name (467 Views)

How Do I Change My Website's Domain Name / Website/domain For Sale / Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by damilola4162(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a blog which google AdSense has refused to approve, I have a blog which has been approved before.

How do I change the domain name of my website from the one that hasn't been approved for AdSense to the one that has been approved by AdSense.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Veiniously: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
You can't change the name but rather buy anew domain and sell the old one
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by damilola4162(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Veiniously:
You can't change the name but rather buy anew domain and sell the old one

I don't understand. What I mean is that I want to do like www.Naija.com they move to www.Legit.ng I want to do it the same thing.
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by LMServices: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
damilola4162:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a blog which google AdSense has refused to approve, I have a blog which has been approved before.

How do I change the domain name of my website from the one that hasn't been approved for AdSense to the one that has been approved by AdSense.

Thank you.
A 301 redirect from cPanel will is what is needed.
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Emeka71(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Veiniously: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2020
damilola4162:

I don't understand. What I mean is that I want to do like www.Naija.com they move to www.Legit.ng I want to do it the same thing.
That's what am saying now
what legit did was to buy a new domain the redirect the old domain to the new one now if you try to access the old domain it will redirect to the new one

They are paying for the two domains
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by damilola4162(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Veiniously:

That's what am saying now
what legit did was to buy a new domain the redirect the old domain to the new one now if you try to access the old domain it will redirect to the new one

They are paying for the two domains

Okay thank you very much
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Surfondsystems: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
damilola4162:

Okay thank you very much
What you can do is a domain redhead. I can help with that if you DM me
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Emeka71(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
@damilola4162 , what is the address of your website?
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by damilola4162(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Emeka71:
@damilola4162 , what is the address of your website?

www.insidenaija.com.ng
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Surfondsystems:

What you can do is a domain redhead. I can help with that if you DM me
Hello, I was trying to call your number, I am having issue replying the dm you sent
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by ProGSM(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
If you are still having issues with this, I can help out.
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Emeka71(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Surfondsystems: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Mikehot:
Hello, I was trying to call your number, I am having issue replying the dm you sent

I mean domain redirect.
Call 08106644536
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by sacajawea: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Surfondsystems:

I mean domain redirect.
Call 08106644536
Bros what do you want to tell me
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by Surfondsystems: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
sacajawea:
Can you do it yourself or I do it for you.
Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by edictng: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
sacajawea:

Avoid him he his a well known scammer

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Website Domain Name by sacajawea: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
edictng:

Avoid him he his a well known scammer
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Build A Tech Startup That Works Exactly Like Twitter / I Am In Need Of Tech Content Writer For Immediate Jobs / Help Needed For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.