Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Help A Sinful Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Sinful Soul (308 Views)

Is It Possible To Live In A Sinful World And Not Sin? / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sinful Soul by Nobody: 7:26am On May 28, 2020
I have made mistakes. Feel free to criticize me but I am writing this cuz I need advise and help before my life completely becomes ruined. I want to Repent. I have done horrible things. I am a sex addict who can't go two days without sex and it has made me make so many mistakes.
I had my first gf around 2014, then I was a virgin. I had sex with her. But we were having issues as regards to her not being respective of me, so we quit.
I got another gf around 2015, and we were dating and we didn't have sex till around 2016. I broke her virginity. I really loved that lady but our genotype wasn't compatibility so we parted ways.
Around 2016, I started dating a worker at work and we started having Bleep. We had Bleep at so many places like uncompleted buildings and so many ridiculous places. She got pregnant along the line, we checked our genotype but we couldn't marry. The fear of ss came into me and we decided to abort. I have done up to 10 abortions with this lady. I have tried so many many times to quit her, but anytime I try up to a week I still fail.
A time came when I met another lady cuz she was no longer available for sex anytime I need it. Along the line this new lady got pregnant. My people found out that she is in my house. They didn't take it lightly, cuz they know the lady they didn't like her. When I said I wanted to marry her they refused. She sent her away from my house unknown that she is pregnant. Even though I told my mom, but the girl lied when my mom asked her. After she left my house, she traveled to the village. Along the line, she had a stillbirth. She came back to the city, and we continued our sex life. Along the line she got pregnant again and we aborted it. Meanwhile, I met another lady, who also got pregnant for me twice and we aborted it. Now I have three sex ladies. Another lady at work fell for me and we started having Bleep. Now I have four different ladies I have sex with.
Currently, two ladies out of this my four sex friends are pregnant for me and they refused to abort. My issue is that I don't even like any of them to marry and I don't even like any of them to marry. Frankly speaking, I did not like this kind of life, just that I didn't have sex control. Once I release during this Bleep, I just regret it. I also didn't like CD and I also prefer releasing inside.I am ready to change for good, please advise me, am just helpless. Right now, I am scared karma will come for me, cuz I have wrecked so many things.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Lagbaja01(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2020
Don't be hasty bro, Karma is coming with koboko. grin

Check your previous post here:

I Want To Be Fucking Prostitute by Nwaotu: 8:48am On Apr 19
I want to be fucking prostitute. I want to go to a brothel and pick just one prostitute I will be fucking whenever I feel the urge and I try and try but I am unable to control it, I will just go there and pour.

The reason is because I don't want the stress and emotional case from relationships anymore. I have not really had any good relationships. And I am a kind of person that whenever I have sex with someone i will find it hard to leave the person. So there are some girls I don't want to go back to and I have tried to control myself but the sex keeps making me go back to them. So I believe by fucking a prostitute I can divert that urge towards her and not go back to my exs. I know that there is nothing that will make me attached to a prostitute whatever and I won't even marry her. I won't even collect their number. No attachment of whatever unlike girlfriend issue.

People who have bleeped prostitute can you advise on your experience. I don't want something I will regret. I also want to know how much one round of sex with prostitute cost. Thanks.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by LordReed(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2020
Nwaotu:
I have made mistakes. Feel free to criticize me but I am writing this cuz I need advise and help before my life completely becomes ruined. I want to Repent. I have done horrible things. I am a sex addict who can't go two days without sex and it has made me make so many mistakes.
I had my first gf around 2014, then I was a virgin. I had sex with her. But we were having issues as regards to her not being respective of me, so we quit.
I got another gf around 2015, and we were dating and we didn't have sex till around 2016. I broke her virginity. I really loved that lady but our genotype wasn't compatibility so we parted ways.
Around 2016, I started dating a worker at work and we started having Bleep. We had Bleep at so many places like uncompleted buildings and so many ridiculous places. She got pregnant along the line, we checked our genotype but we couldn't marry. The fear of ss came into me and we decided to abort. I have done up to 10 abortions with this lady. I have tried so many many times to quit her, but anytime I try up to a week I still fail.
A time came when I met another lady cuz she was no longer available for sex anytime I need it. Along the line this new lady got pregnant. My people found out that she is in my house. They didn't take it lightly, cuz they know the lady they didn't like her. When I said I wanted to marry her they refused. She sent her away from my house unknown that she is pregnant. Even though I told my mom, but the girl lied when my mom asked her. After she left my house, she traveled to the village. Along the line, she had a stillbirth. She came back to the city, and we continued our sex life. Along the line she got pregnant again and we aborted it. Meanwhile, I met another lady, who also got pregnant for me twice and we aborted it. Now I have three sex ladies. Another lady at work fell for me and we started having Bleep. Now I have four different ladies I have sex with.
Currently, two ladies out of this my four sex friends are pregnant for me and they refused to abort. My issue is that I don't even like any of them to marry and I don't even like any of them to marry. Frankly speaking, I did not like this kind of life, just that I didn't have sex control. Once I release during this Bleep, I just regret it. I also didn't like CD and I also prefer releasing inside.I am ready to change for good, please advise me, am just helpless. Right now, I am scared karma will come for me, cuz I have wrecked so many things.

Your foolishness is continually having unprotected sex with all these women.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2020
Lagbaja01:
Don't be hasty bro, Karma is coming with koboko. grin

Check your previous post here:

I Want To Be Fucking Prostitute by Nwaotu: 8:48am On Apr 19
I want to be fucking prostitute. I want to go to a brothel and pick just one prostitute I will be fucking whenever I feel the urge and I try and try but I am unable to control it, I will just go there and pour.

The reason is because I don't want the stress and emotional case from relationships anymore. I have not really had any good relationships. And I am a kind of person that whenever I have sex with someone i will find it hard to leave the person. So there are some girls I don't want to go back to and I have tried to control myself but the sex keeps making me go back to them. So I believe by fucking a prostitute I can divert that urge towards her and not go back to my exs. I know that there is nothing that will make me attached to a prostitute whatever and I won't even marry her. I won't even collect their number. No attachment of whatever unlike girlfriend issue.

People who have bleeped prostitute can you advise on your experience. I don't want something I will regret. I also want to know how much one round of sex with prostitute cost. Thanks.

I didn't do it
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Dantedasz(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
Based on your past posts
Here

https://www.nairaland.com/5802871/want-fucking-prostitute

And here

https://www.nairaland.com/5789616/traveling-port-harcourt

And here
https://www.nairaland.com/5796557/how-locate-okigwe

I think you have a sex addiction problem and as Lordreed already mentioned you are diving in raw without even protecting yourself.
I think you seriously need to reevaluate your life and lifestyle because this life does not evolve around sex. I am not being judgemental but it appears you don't respect your life nor the life of the women you are having all these relationships with.

Inculcate self discipline into your life because if you lack self discipline even if you get married today and continue with a reckless sex life,you will only end up endangering yourself and your wife.
In the end the buck stops on your table. You must decide to be self disciplined and keep one partner if you cannot abstain completely until you get married.
You just need the will power and self discipline.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2020
LordReed:

Your foolishness is continually having unprotected sex with all these women.

You are right. I have been able to curtail myself these days after series of deliverance and prayers. Nowadays I am staying up to a week and I don't have unprotected sex anymore
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2020
Dantedasz:
Based on your past posts
Here

https://www.nairaland.com/5802871/want-fucking-prostitute

And here

https://www.nairaland.com/5789616/traveling-port-harcourt

And here
https://www.nairaland.com/5796557/how-locate-okigwe

I think you have a sex addiction problem and as Lordreed already mentioned you are diving in raw without even protecting yourself.
I think you seriously need to reevaluate your life and lifestyle because this life does not evolve around sex. I am not being judgemental but it appears you don't respect your life nor the life of the women you are having all these relationships with.

Inculcate self discipline into your life because if you lack self discipline even if you get married today and continue with a reckless sex life,you will only end up endangering yourself and your wife.
In the end the buck stops on your table. You must decide to be self disciplined and keep one partner if you cannot abstain completely until you get married.
You just need the will power and self discipline.

I have started disciplining myself. Since after two girls got pregnant for me and refused to abort, I woke up from my slumber. And since then I have started discipling my self.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Dantedasz(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

I have started disciplining myself. Since after two girls got pregnant for me and refused to abort, I woke up from my slumber. And since then I have started discipling my self.

Good. Keep up the discipline and stick to only one partner or abstain completely. No be food.
When you step into a sweet shop and decide to taste every sweet sold in that shop. The end result is an upset stomach and possibly diabetes.
There is nothing in this world as good as self discipline. No be every food wey man see naa him he must wack. wink
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

Good. Keep up the discipline and stick to only one partner or abstain completely. No be food.
When you step into a sweet shop and decide to taste every sweet sold in that shop. The end result is an upset stomach and possibly diabetes.
There is nothing in this world as good as self discipline. No be every food wey man see naa him he must wack. wink

Thank you sir.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by CAPSLOCKED: 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
MR. KING SOLOMON.. YOUR LIFE, YOUR CONSEQUENCES.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by UceeGod: 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

I have started disciplining myself. Since after two girls got pregnant for me and refused to abort, I woke up from my slumber. And since then I have started discipline my self.
Truth is discipline won't change you because no human can change him/herSELF except a higher external power subdues the inherent power of addiction called SIN. That higher power is JESUS CHRIST. Trust me because I've been there, I've encountered Him and experience His victory everyday.
Re: Help A Sinful Soul by Nobody: 9:39am On May 29, 2020
Nwaotu:
It is well bro. Circumstances drove you into it. You are not a bad person and God still loves you.
But right now, you must meet a geniune christian or pastor for help. You need someone to stay with you and grow you till you lose appetite for sex.
The earlier the better too.

(1) (Reply)

When The Blind Think They See, The Ignorant Think They Know, The Foolish Think.. / Full Album Download: The Encounter By Bri Babineaux / Lol... Nigerian Pastor 'reburies' George Floyd In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.