Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

If You Are Minister, Singer Or Instrumentalist Read This The Essence Of Studying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Minister, Singer Or Instrumentalist Read This The Essence Of Studying (122 Views)

Instrumentalist Needed Urgently At A Redeemed Church In Ajah / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Minister, Singer Or Instrumentalist Read This The Essence Of Studying by Emmy4272(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2020
The Efficacy of Reading and Studying
I want to us to adopt the habit of Reading. Regardless who you are singer, instrumentalist etc I am an instrumentalist but I want us to see ourselves beyond that but as Ministers. I want us to cultivate the habit of reading and studying.
Reading spiritual, inspirational and motivational books as well studying the Bible helps you to sharpen your minds and spirit.

A reader is a despenser of Knowledge and when you are full of knowledge you'll be able to compose reasonable and inspiring songs with the help of the Holy spirit.

A reader is fully saturated. When you are full and saturated with scriptures. Scriptures are encrypted in your spirit and scriptures are life "the Bible says the words I speak to you are life" that means when you sing you carry life when you digest scriptures into your spirit. So whenever you minister you carry the life of God, people feels this life and there lives are touched. ( Luke 4vs17 and when he opened the book) that means Jesus himself read and study.

Please let's begin to cultivate the habit of reading and studying. God will help us in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 2 June 2020 -- Character: A Key To Divine Direction / Seeds Of Destiny 5 June 2020 -- Knowing God And His Mind Through Prayer / Daily Mass Reading: Wednesday 10th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.