Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) (50463 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by omocalabar(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2020
IMO STATE the evil capital of the Southeast....

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Daddysidhan: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
He is definitely a hit and run cab driver.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Omojudy: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
She delivered in a maternity, high chances are she didn't have an ultra sound done during the pregnancy nor was a CS done to birth the children.
Pregnant couples should try doing better. It's costly I know but life costs way more. Lastly government could really do much more. RIP mother of twins.

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Tmb78(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
I thought some guys were shouting they don't abandon their women and responsibility on the other thread tongue
I guess,social media can be said to be the best thing since sliced bread

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 11:52am On May 28, 2020
2mercy:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/man-abandons-wife-after-birth-of-conjoined-twins-in-imo.html

My question is this.

Why do very poor people give birth to conjoined twins, triplets, quadruplets? Why?

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by ODJ123(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2020
OMG....
Water don't pass Garri...
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2020
Heffalump:
A corrective surgery is all that is needed, depending on the nature of the attachment wink
Bros na moni ooo
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Kingrefreshed: 11:55am On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:
Why are igbos this wicked ?

It's not an igbo thing. I don't know we're you're from but it's a natural medical occurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by backtalkG(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2020
see where his dick and libido has landed him lost his wife now his other children
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by saajus: 11:56am On May 28, 2020
Your opinion may not be popular in this part of the world but I think you are making sense. Advanced countries have a way to know the state of the baby before the birth period, and they sometimes recommend abortion if they discover the baby won't be normal. They recommend abortion of babies suspect to come out retards. It will be left for the parents to accept or not. I know someone that Doctors told that her baby may come out with a one rare mental retards issue and they recommend abortion but she disagreed and luckily the baby came out fine. Some people say the test is 50-50. A conspiracy theory says they are using it to control the black population in America cos the larger percentage of pregnant women that the US doctors always recommend abortion for are blacks. I don't think the test can discover cases like dwarfism, deafness and dumbness.

I believe there is a purpose for every child but not all families have the strength to manage children with challenges. It takes all from you. The mother may have to stop working. It's the mother that bears the brunt. Men always continue their lives. So, if you are in a similar situation where Doctors give you options, don't let the man make the decision.

TheSourcerer:
As grotesque as it may sound , not all children should live , this life is full of pain , allowing them to first grow as orphans then as differently abled would definitely affect them .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by 900warriorz: 11:58am On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2020
I hope the kids survive the surgery and go on to live very normal lives.

Children are always a blessing.

God bless them.

It's so sad when a woman loses her life during childbirth. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Skillsnigeria: 11:59am On May 28, 2020
See wetin poverty cause,a poor man can never think normal
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by 900warriorz: 11:59am On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cunny man run, na cunny man go still bury am..
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Apologize(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
Very Courageous people. Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
this is what happens when your semen is too tick , kongi na bastard

do it regularly , dem no go gree , see the result now.

I have explained this theory to my wife and she perfectly understood , she never say No, she doesnt want to have conjured twin

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by AudioNews(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in him
Am nt surprised
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
Hmh?
What a surprisation!

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by CynthiaChi(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
I really don't get why people feel the need to have more children when they can't take care of the kids they already have... No job, a big family already and still get more kids...
The problem now is if our government can step up and help these poor twins...

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Vyzz: 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
As grotesque as it may sound , not all children should live , this life is full of pain , allowing them to first grow as orphans then as differently abled would definitely affect them .

U are definitely right

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Oluwauchebest(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
To me oh........ Na the man fuckup........ Watin sweet the man again after they already have 6️⃣ children �‍�‍�‍� as poor as they where...... The man is the course...... Fuck_dey sweet am anyhow (brostitute husband) . Na wah oh
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Michealky: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
Podakejol:
Why are igbos this wicked ?

Stop generalizing
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Tillies: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
looks
So the hospital kills them then?
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by OKTolu: 12:09pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmmm this is serious oooo,may the Almighty help and safe the conjoined twins in Jesus name Amen
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Michealky: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
EyezofGod120:
This thing bad o,if na me b DAT taxi driver too I go runs away o sad

E go shock you, Baba go give you one
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Sweetcho: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
Forced17:
To be honest na run I go run If I be the man
This one pass my power

Run and leave for whom exactly? undecided If you have defective sperm you have to be responsible for the consequences!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.