Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) (50464 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
After having 4 kids, what was he still looking for?
Born as u can train...
But wait oooo, y d name tag?

WHAT IF IT HAPPENED WITH THE FIRST BIRTH, WHO IS TO BLAME?
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:41pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha hermaphrodites they never discuss hermaphrodites, what was our perfect God thinking combining those two , haha

MAYBE INSTEAD OF SENDING TWO PEOPLE TO HELL FOR FORNICATING HE SENDS JUST ONE.. THAT'S IF A DUAL-ORGAN PERSON CAN FUCC HIS OR HERSELF.
POPULATION CONTROL FOR HELL.
REALLY WISE GOD.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Legendguru: 5:43pm On May 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by missyblissy: 8:54pm On May 28, 2020
Women should learn to take of themselves. Come on all the man will do is get you pregnant and you carry the stress of pregnancy alone. After four kids what else do you need when you can barely takecare if the ones you already have. Go to the clinic and get family planning.

Women if you know your man can't take of your family. Please give birth to what you can cater for if the man eventually has short comings eh. A simple family planning could have avoided all these.

Most men will tell you I am, the man. Whatever I say goes. No problem but love yourself more please. Think about your kids. No woman will love your kids as much as you do. Your life matter!!!!!!
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by Whytval: 10:57pm On May 28, 2020
F*cking must not bring baby
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by ozijay: 1:05am On May 29, 2020
God is a perfect designer, and he's still the one who gave the knowledge on how to separate them. You forgot that when Jesus Christ was still in the womb God asked them not to take in some certain things. I'm sure the late mother didn't keep to the rules of child formation in the womb. Get your facts right.
CAPSLOCKED:
IMAGINE WHERE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITHOUT MODERN MEDICINE AND SCIENCE.
PERFECT INTELLIGENT DESIGNER INDEED.

Ignorance of the highest order, who gave scientist the brain for the job?
Has any scientist ever created a single prototype that can match the human brain?
Answer and go back to bed.
Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by CynthiaChi(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2020
ozijay:
God is a perfect designer, and he's still the one who gave the knowledge on how to separate them. You forgot that when Jesus Christ was still in the womb God asked them not to take in some certain things. I'm sure the late mother didn't keep to the rules of child formation in the womb. Get your facts right.
Also get your facts right... These things do happen even with the most careful pregnancies... Don't say 'I'm sure the late mother didn't keep to the rules of child formation'... that's like saying 'this child has a hearing disorder, oh it must be the mum's fault'
I know some women take in stuff that leads to some disabilities in children but not all women... Do not blame all mothers for such... They already have enough without people blaming them...

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:11am On May 29, 2020
ozijay:

YOU'RE JUST AN IGNORANT PERSON.

MILLIONS OF KIDS YEARLY ARE BORN HERMAPHRODITES, DEAF, BLIND, AUTISTIC, MENTALLY CHALLENGED, AND WITH MISSING ORGANS AND MANY DISEASES INCLUDING CANCER.

ACCORDING TO YOU, GOD CREATED THEM PERFECTLY, BUT LET'S BLAME THEIR MOTHERS FOR THE ENDING SITUATIONS.

IF A PREGNANT WOMAN CAN ALTER GOD'S PERFECT PLANS, IS HE WORTHY TO BE CALLED "PERFECT"? SHOULD HIS PLANS BE TRUSTED?
WHAT ARE GOD'S PERFECT PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE? I'M SURE YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE DESTINED TO BE A GREAT MAN. BUT I CAN ASSASSINATE YOU TODAY AND YOUR CHAPTER AND DESTINY TALE IS CLOSED. THERE'S NOTHING PERFECT ABOUT GOD, THERE'S NOTHING ON PLAN FOR YOU. THE WORLD GOES ON RANDOMLY AND WE CAN ONLY TAKE WHAT WE CAN AND LEAVE WHEN OUR TIME IS UP. THIS IS AN UNPLEASANT TRUTH, BUT WE MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) by ozijay: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2020
God gave you the ability to speak so that you can only speak of things that will edify and bless people but you chose to do the opposite. My question is will you blame God for using your mouth the wrong way or assume that you are taking advantage of the freedom you have to do or say whatever you want because of free will?
Everything God created is perfect including the first two humans e.g Adam and Eve, they were never reported to be subhuman in anyway, if they had traces of malformation we probably wouldn't have more normal human beings like you on the planet today. The consequences of abnormalities at birth from ignorant mothers or abnormalities in life generally is as a result of the same ignorance you possess thinking and talking the way you do and assuming it is right until you self destruct thereafter you start looking for whom to apportion the blame. REPENT.
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE JUST AN IGNORANT PERSON.

MILLIONS OF KIDS YEARLY ARE BORN HERMAPHRODITES, DEAF, BLIND, AUTISTIC, MENTALLY CHALLENGED, AND WITH MISSING ORGANS AND MANY DISEASES INCLUDING CANCER.

ACCORDING TO YOU, GOD CREATED THEM PERFECTLY, BUT LET'S BLAME THEIR MOTHERS FOR THE ENDING SITUATIONS.

IF A PREGNANT WOMAN CAN ALTER GOD'S PERFECT PLANS, IS HE WORTHY TO BE CALLED "PERFECT"? SHOULD HIS PLANS BE TRUSTED?
WHAT ARE GOD'S PERFECT PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE? I'M SURE YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE DESTINED TO BE A GREAT MAN. BUT I CAN ASSASSINATE YOU TODAY AND YOUR CHAPTER AND DESTINY TALE IS CLOSED. THERE'S NOTHING PERFECT ABOUT GOD, THERE'S NOTHING ON PLAN FOR YOU. THE WORLD GOES ON RANDOMLY AND WE CAN ONLY TAKE WHAT WE CAN AND LEAVE WHEN OUR TIME IS UP. THIS IS AN UNPLEASANT TRUTH, BUT WE MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.