Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (20047 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by kaylogy: 8:36am On May 28, 2020
But why the bobby flat like dat??
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2020
mamatwiny:
Lala is crushing on this babe

Her name is EBUBENNEM.

It means glory of my mother.
Igboamaka EBUBENNEM

grin grin grin
Bamite and co will not sleep well today.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Surfondsystems: 8:38am On May 28, 2020
Her Olympus don fall finish
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2020
Tripitaka:
I watched a movie she starred in last night; Night Class alongside Kevin Hart.

Night School... Starring Tiffany Haddish.
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2020
We don't know her

Besides, having a Nigerian name does not necessarily make her a Nigerian...I doubt if she has ever set foot on Nigerian soil before! undecided
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Coder2Client(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2020
the first time I saw her in a movie (night school by kelvin hart)I quickly concluded that she is Nigerian but now I can't see in her profile a link to naija
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by ghettokid1(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Lala didn't even mention her Nigerian root.

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]

emeijeh, EdoPrince93 ghettokid1 how una see am?
Google is your friend if u want to know her Nigeria root na

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by JastSiryin(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2020
She's cute and all... But let's be honest, most peeps don't know her
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by fergie001: 8:49am On May 28, 2020
lawrezs:
This lady acted in 24 hour.. she was the president daughter.... David Palmer. Season 1.

Like serious?
Nicole..sister to Keith!? I never knew ....wow....thanks
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Tripitaka: 8:52am On May 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Night School... Starring Tiffany Haddish.

Yeah. I couldn't stop staring at Tiffany all through the movie. The Lady was damn attractive in the movie.
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 8:52am On May 28, 2020
cool
I personally know her granddad.

an onowu(king maker) in my gf's village in imo state(ngor okpala)

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by tfash96(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2020
kaylogy:
But why the bobby flat like dat??
I think we should stop abusing our ladies of prostrating boobs.. Apparently it's 1 of the signs of motherhood in her..Though some ladies are yet to give birth at all in their life with fallen boobs still you don't have any right to abuse them because it is not all of them doing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2020
though, those breasts don flat but e still dey suckable. that's the essence of nipples.

Happy birthday, lady.

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by VenumX: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
She can't ever have dealings with nizooria because the biafra war resulted in the death of her father who died of liver cancer.

Let her remain there because nizooria has nothing for a female like her aside being raped or forced to be a baby making machine.
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by DropsMic(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2020
hollywater:
So this is now news? This forum has lost focus.

Go start up your own forum

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by ezegenigbonine: 9:21am On May 28, 2020
IGBO AMAKA,
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2020
My girlfriend then... Imagine a scammer used his pics as Dp.. I wake up every morning to say hi to the mumu account.. When I found it was not her.. I was like no way

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2020
She's pretty.
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by HopeAtHand: 9:32am On May 28, 2020
Such a pretty lady. Amarabae what is the meaning of Ebubennem??
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Liposure: 11:16am On May 28, 2020
Stepsisters
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Liposure: 11:20am On May 28, 2020
Tripitaka:
his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 11:51am On May 28, 2020
Boschh:
My love for women this size...

Portable...
No be only you o!!!!
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On May 28, 2020
All these grammar doesn't make her a Nigerian. She is American from head to the middle to the toes.
Thank you
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Amarabae(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2020
HopeAtHand:
Such a pretty lady. Amarabae what is the meaning of Ebubennem??
glory of my mother
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by fujirice: 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
Tripitaka:
Night School not Night Class.
She’s beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by mamatwiny(f): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
imhotep:

Bamite and co will not sleep well today.

Cc lzaa
Yes ooo. One developer crossed over that side and developed there and moved over to another place to continue his God given task which is to develop.

Mr Echikunwoke, you are doing well. Your effort has paid off.
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by mamatwiny(f): 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cool
I personally know her granddad.

an onowu(king maker) in my gf's village in imo state(ngor okpala)

Which of your girl friend's? Nkechi or Chioma or Chizoba? you went to your gf place at Ngor Okpala and started knowing all the titled men in her village? This your strategy is advanced penetration by fraternising with titled men in targets home base.

I am just happy today.

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Rajosh(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
I prefer chubby ladies but you see this one, hmm. she's irresistible.

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by scoundrel(f): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
Here is another akata with a Nigerian name. Inferiority complex won’t kill the members and authority of this platform.

1 Like

Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by CzarChris(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2020
Boschh:
My love for women this size...

Portable...
Very portable

You're in the spirit. grin
Re: Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by banio: 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
She is proud of her slippers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.