Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port (4545 Views)

EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido / Obi Insinuation About Lagos Sea Port Is Incorrect . Nimasa Document- Photo / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by rosy02(f): 11:41am On May 28, 2020
That's the result of the change, you all clamoured for.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by MasterKernel: 11:46am On May 28, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Shut up abeg.
Ijoba2 is saying the Simple truth.

Go to all threads about Kanu,Anambra,the east and see your people making the loudest noise.

What are you looking for in Anambra, Kanu's and Eastern threads? Or... Making noise is now a crime.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Justiceleague1: 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

What are you looking for in Anambra, Kanu's and Eastern threads? Or... Making noise is now a crime.

Shut up,thank you
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by DEROX: 12:19pm On May 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The port belong to Nigeria not Yoruba cool
so as the oil
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by nonmonk(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
I'm Black Icon,
I'm a participant of PTCSHARE. PTCSHARE is free paying platform, Which was established June 2019, Which pays in dollar.
Join Today for Free and earn more than #35000 in a month. its 100% legit and welcoming so you got nothing to worry about.
for more details ,
explanations
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by EzeAro: 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
TripleOh7:

You are wanted on this thread sir.

Leave Afonja alone and stop the colonization of your homeland.
Ode didn't you see the word "alleged" in the REPORT? any useless independent group can come up with a claim just to heat up the polity. who conducted the count to determine that 350 communities have been "violently occupied" by fulani herdsmen? no be the same East wey I dey and travel around regularly grin..I'm not denying that there are no fulani herdsmen occupying some of the bushes in most Igbo communities which is same for everywhere in the South right now, but the claims of 350 communities occupied is some overtly exaggerated nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Malawian(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Fvck you the NORTH ARE THE PROBLEMS!
Ijoba2 is an Igbo guy here. Don't you guys see his sarcasm?
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by TheSourcerer: 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
Malawian:

Ijoba2 is an Igbo guy here. Don't you guys see his sarcasm?
I see it now tbh
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by byinks(f): 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
Where is the man crying ?
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by sesameq: 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
eh, who does that help, last last they will still.meet at assembly and shake hands. corruption cuts across all the tribes, not one is a saint.

Hausa Fulanis you are talking about have million of children roaming the streets with bowls in their hands shouting "baabiyaAllah".

welcome to Nigeria, Lugard's mistake in 1914.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Easternsun2020: 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
Top1gun:
This Instagram handle does not exist

It's a Twitter handle not Instagram. Look well. I know that Twitter handle.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by MetaPhysical: 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:
Metaphysical, please learn hausa fast or else you need to relocate to dahomey grin

Aahh, what is special about Hausa? Hausa is not lingua franca but pidgin is.

Yoruba is the true language of Nigeria, and I can prove it. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by MetaPhysical: 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
rosy02:
That's the result of the change, you all clamoured for.

grin
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by slivertongue: 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
western Yoruba man ??

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by nku5: 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
Respect ya hosts oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The north no dey take eye see water for Lagos. The customs has been headed by northerners since I was born, immigration na them hold am tight, Lagos ports na dem get am through Dangote. The one they are about to lock up next are the inland waterways using Rotimi Amaechi

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Tochi3(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:
Metaphysical, please learn hausa fast or else you need to relocate to dahomey grin
Lol. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Obamaofusa: 5:51pm On May 28, 2020
Davash222:
It happens that when the apostles started speaking in tongues, then, the people around started asking... "Isn't it too early for the apostles to start drinking?"

And I ask, Isn't it too early for the Afonjas to start complaining

Why is it that only the Osus see these things abi na another parody account?
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by mujaya1(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2020
Mel003:
They will still come here to shout“ igbos are their problem”.
yoruba is our friend, igbo is our enemy, ipob biafra are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Kuruptnigga: 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
mujaya1:
yoruba is our friend, igbo is our enemy, ipob biafra are the problem of Nigeria
Una never see anything for this life wey una come from. Una go see pepper grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Obamaofusa: 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
Justiceleague1:

E ma je kin sepe nla nla fun yin,talo so fun e pe omo nna le mi?

And besides, hypocrite,why don't you leave the igbos alone?!

No shame,see what you have in your storage!!!!
You are not only omo nna,you are omo OSU.

Leave Afonja's SW and defend your SE potopoto republic as Fulani cart away your people.

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Obamaofusa: 6:16pm On May 28, 2020
The fear is that they said Igboland as been permanently occupied by the Fulanis.
Another permanent Fulani Republic loading...

Serious begging and crying made the Fulanis dismantle the first Fulani Republic in Abia in 2017.

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by AhoadaRivers: 6:40pm On May 28, 2020
yoruba carry ant-infested wood enter house, come dey cry about geckos and lizards wey don full him house. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by escohido123: 6:51pm On May 28, 2020
U betrayed Nigeria so enjoy ur slave master.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Justiceleague1: 12:11am On May 29, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are not only omo nna,you are omo OSU.

Leave Afonja's SW and defend your SE potopoto republic as Fulani cart away your people.
Old man,is this what you have in your storage?
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=90043644][/quote]

But TripleOh7 you are truly the son of the devil for reproducing and editing my post. If you are truly yoruba and do not have any rage against the mess that yoruba leaders have put us into then you are no better than our demonic leaders. Continuously comparison to Igbos and Hausa is what got yoruba into the mess it is.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by orisa37: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2020
TINUBU.

Above FYI& correction please. Check AHMADU ALI
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Koboko444:

But TripleOh7 you are truly the son of the devil for reproducing and editing my post. If you are truly yoruba and do not have any rage against the mess that yoruba leaders have put us into then you are no better than our demonic leaders. Continuously comparison to Igbos and Hausa is what got yoruba into the mess it is.
[/s]

Seems like you are not tired of being banned.

Ọmọ àlè ló máa ń fọwọ́ òsì júwe ilé bàbá ẹ̀.

If you are Yorùbá you'll understand that proverb.

Stop being silly please.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Seems like you are not tired of being banned.

Ọmọ àlè ló máa ń fọwọ́ òsì júwe ilé bàbá ẹ̀.

If you are Yorùbá you'll understand that proverb.

Stop being silly please.

I don't know why you must reply you this son of the devil. The only omo ale here is you. Some of us know that for Yoruba to develop truth must be wholeheartedly confronted. But someone such as yourself can continue with your devlish and low class ways.
Re: Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Koboko444:

I am a son of the devil and also an omo ale. I always continue with my devlish and low class ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Breaking: Peter Obi Lands In Rivers / Yar'adua Repudiates NIA Memo On El Rufai And Ribadu, Fires Dg Imohe !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.