Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Get A Do-follow Link In 5 Minutes -- Do This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Do-follow Link In 5 Minutes -- Do This (544 Views)

Get A DR 90 Do-follow Link, And Quality Backlinks Here For Free / How To Hide ?m=1 From Blogger Link In Mobile View To Give Clean Url / Instant Approval HIGH DA Do-follow Directory Submission { Free } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Do-follow Link In 5 Minutes -- Do This by TheNigerianWeb: 8:36am On May 28, 2020
Hi friends,

As a blogger putting in the right amount of energy into your blog, you deserve better traffic and conversation. But sadly, nothing is happening.

You've probably been blogging for more than 6 months, yet your traffic volume is still too small for your efforts.

If this is your current situation, then congratulations because I'm about to reveal a trick, (of course it is legit and won't hurt your blog a bit). Once you follow the step I'm about to reveal to you, you should get powerful do-follow backlinks naturally to your blog.

And you know what that means?

Better ranking in SERP: more traffic.

'Nough of the story. Let's get down to business.

Go to the website named Teespring, it's one of the largest POD (Print on demand) sites on the web.

So now go to Teespring and sign up.

Next, choose 'Create & Sell'

Next, you can select marketer or any other option you like. Just anything is cool here.

Next, Create your store by simply giving your store a name, any name of even your site's name ot Acronym is cool.

Next, go to the Section by the left hand side and choose "About"

Next, type your description, whatever you want to say about your business or site: make it longer and detailed.

Next, add your website url. This is key.

And THAT'S IT!

You're set.

source: https://thenigerianweb.com/
Re: Get A Do-follow Link In 5 Minutes -- Do This by mytechloid: 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
Hey how are you doing ? I just did all you illustrated but II can't find anywhere to write or drop my link in the about. please help

1 Like

Re: Get A Do-follow Link In 5 Minutes -- Do This by TheNigerianWeb: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
mytechloid:
Hey how are you doing ? I just did all you illustrated but II can't find anywhere to write or drop my link in the about. please help

Hey, sorry for the late response.

After signing up, you will see this. (Check the attached picture)

Re: Get A Do-follow Link In 5 Minutes -- Do This by TheNigerianWeb: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Next, click that "About", and you will see where you will input your blog's url. (see attached picture)

(1) (Reply)

Chatmogul Pays While Having Funs With Love Ones, / Star Click Account For Sale / What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.