Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,216 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. (2571 Views)

Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani / Onowu Igbonine Ozua Okoye :leading The Igbos To The Promised Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

That's not what I have noticed lately with the way you Biastards now denounce Christ and embrace the Jewish demons.

Kanu's job is not to restore Biafra but to turn you all to Jew worshipping goyim.

And so far he has succeeded to a great deal.
is there a single synagogue in South East undecided be talking rubbish
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2020
[s]helinues:

Are you from the land of yeastern Sun?[/s] undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
is there a single synagogue in South East undecided be talking rubbish

I was in Enugu and saw instead of a crucifix many young and old people spotting the satanic star of Moloch on their chest.

Igbos have turned to Jew loving goyim courtesy of that fraud Kanu and so now worship Judas blindly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by helinues: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=92120710][/quote]

I didn't notice.. You must be from the land of flyingpig as your moniker suggested.. grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
“As a person I may have my relations in Cameroon but they are also Fulani. I am a Fulani man from my maternal side, we will just have to take this as our own heritage, something that is African. So we cannot just close our borders and say the Fulani man is just a Nigerian,”- Bala Mohammed.

Tragic! sad
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Taba21: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
If you are not a Fulani, you are the new Palestinian.

The so-called bandits wrecking havoc across the country is the Fulani invasion army.

They are here on the invitation of Buhari and Nigerian Fulanis to help secure Nigeria as a Fulani estate.

The Fulani is weary of Uthman Dan Fodio's death bed warning he made over a hundred years ago that a time will come when the Fulani will be chased out from Nigeria.

The Fulani is aware of this threat because they know that they deserve nothing short of expulsion from Nigeria given their bloody history and also the fact that being minorities, the tables can easily be swayed.

It all came closer home to the Fulanis with the expulsion of their brethren from Central African Republic. The Fulanis across West and Central Africa decided that it was time to have their own homeland and they chose Nigeria.

Buhari is the most powerful Fulani man in the history of the Fulanis by virtue of his ascension to the position of President of Nigeria.

Buhari's rise to power was supported by all Fulanis across West and Central Africa.

Fulani militias started amassing within Nigeria's borders in late 2014. They were armed and funded by the Fulanis in Nigeria.

The goal of these Fulani militia was to instigate widespread carnage and war across Nigeria in the event Buhari lost the 2015 elections.

With a victory for Buhari at the polls, the Fulani home state of Nigeria was looking very promising, so more and more Fulanis were encouraged to migrate en-masse to Nigeria.

RUGA was simply a ploy to settle all these fulanis in every corner of Nigeria from where they will then be declared the most widespread and majority tribe in Nigeria.

The bandits are their militia which Buhari and the Fulani are keeping on standby in the event that Buhari lost re-election, died or was ousted by a coup. To this effect, all security operatives and outfits have been warned to steer clear of the Fulani bandits.

Now you will soon understand how life as a Palestinian Christian or Muslim is.

Yes of course.
The south west and south east have been given to them by God.

Share this information round.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Mightymanna:
Hypocrisy is when you blindly support Israel to take over Palestine and you complained about Fulanis infiltrating into Nigeria.
From Mediterranean sea to Atlantic ocean cost of West Africa belongs to the Muslims and it will gradually be taken over look at what happened in Côte De Voire and still happening in many West African countries, if you are not happy with what is happening relocate to central or Southern Africa, the religion of God has come to stay. All the excess population in Niger, Mali, Northern Nigeria Chad etc will be pumped to the South, by the rules of war The victor takes Everything and the loser will accept what the victory offers, Biafra has lost, same with Palestine

Abeg help me tell these hypocrites who claim to be Christian

How can you side with evil and expect good ?

How can you align with Christ killers and still say you are a Christian

Most of these fools don't even know how Christians are persecuted in Israel and how Muslims ate regarded more than Christians in that satanic enclave

The American envangelical church is nothing short of a freemason club to make Christians slaves and worshippers of their greatest enemy - The Jew!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeria is their promised Land

Uthman Dan Fodio their Moses

Buhari is their Joshua

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2020
helinues:

[s]I didn't notice.. You must be from the land of flyingpig as your moniker suggested..[/s] grin cheesy
I understand that the ASUU strike is affecting you mentally.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

I was in Enugu and saw instead of a crucifix many young and old people spotting the satanic star of Moloch on their chest.

Igbos have turned to Jew loving goyim courtesy of that fraud Kanu and so now worship Judas blindly.

You're wrong. There's no official Jewish presence in South east. Mainly Catholicism 80% probably, then the other churches. No significant official proportion of Judaism.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
You're wrong. There's no official Jewish presence in South east. Mainly Catholicism 80% probably, then the other churches. No significant official proportion of Judaism.

But you can't deny the blind and misplaced love and worship of Jews and Israel by your people since Kanu started spewing his Jewish love songs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by helinues: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
I understand that the ASUU strike is affecting me mentally and psychologically.

I see... wink wink grin

Is that why you are striking my comments?

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Truthisit: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
Nigeria is their promised Land

Uthman Dan Fodio their Moses

Buhari is their Joshua

No Moses of theirs will succeed here. Forget all this gibberish.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Dedetwo(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

If you support the satanic Zionist agenda in Palestine, then Karma is handing Nigeria to the Fulani.

I sensed ignorance of unmeasurable magnitude in nature with the above crap. Liberal wings, globalists and stinking Arabs did everything to change the narratives of the British mandate of Palestine. It is intellectually shameful Arabs now arrogate Palestine to themselves. Was there any place named Palestine on earth before 1922 Lord Belfour Declaration?
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
helinues:

I see... wink wink grin

grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2020
helinues:

I see... wink wink grin

nobody should take you seriously on this site undecided you're just another troll rendered bored by the ASUU strike undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by flyingpig: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

But you can't deny the blind and misplaced love and worship of Jews and Israel by your people since Kanu started spewing his Jewish love songs
It's just informal fellowship. Nothing formal or concrete
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by helinues: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
nobody should take you seriously on this site undecided you're just another troll rendered bored by the ASUU strike undecided

grin cheesy

Flyingpig may be new here. grin cheesy

Na from afar your brothers dey tear race when they see our comments... Alakua

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

I sensed ignorance of unmeasurable magnitude in nature with the above crap. Liberal wings, globalists and stinking Arabs did everything to change the narratives of the British mandate of Palestine. It is intellectually shameful Arabs now arrogate Palestine to themselves. Was there any place named Palestine on earth before 1922 Lord Belfour Declaration?

The land Palestine was named by Emperor Hadrian in 70 AD after he rightfully expelled the Jews and destroyed the baal temple in Jerusalem.

The word Palestine refers to land of the Philistine

Hadrian did God's work and sacked the Jews and expelled them for killing Christ .

Palestine was Christian when the Roman empire adopted Christianity as a state religion and only became Muslim after the Jews conived with the Muslims to invade and occupy Jerusalem and Palestine.

But the Arabs had different plans from the Jews and instead of handing Jerusalem to them they built the Al Qasa mosque on the Temple mount where the old temple of Baal had stood before the destruction by Hadrian the Great

The Jews then switched to Rome and through bribes got a papal seal to wage a crusade to rid Palestine of the Muslims.

You see the Jew brought this upon themselves.

The more they claim Palestine the more they fail.

That temple will never be rebuilt until Jesus returns and rebuilds it.

I have always referred to the plight of the discuple Judas to that of the Jews.

The Balfort Agreement which Rothschild secured from the British Crown through bribes is akin to the Porter's field which Judas purchased with his 30 pieces of silver.

That land is where all the Jews will perish and will never see to it's inheritance.

Diecide is a sin like no other. You can't expect to kill God's Son and not expect repercussions to the nth generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Dedetwo(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Mightymanna:
Hypocrisy is when you blindly support Israel to take over Palestine and you complained about Fulanis infiltrating into Nigeria.
From Mediterranean sea to Atlantic ocean cost of West Africa belongs to the Muslims and it will gradually be taken over look at what happened in Côte De Voire and still happening in many West African countries, if you are not happy with what is happening relocate to central or Southern Africa, the religion of God has come to stay. All the excess population in Niger, Mali, Northern Nigeria Chad etc will be pumped to the South, by the rules of war The victor takes Everything and the loser will accept what the victory offers, Biafra has lost, same with Palestine

Please go back to school. This is one reason I hate the globalist and queer notions which pollute the mind of innocent ill-educated goons. Israel and Jordan made up British mandate of Palestine. Nobody from Palestine can claim ownership of Palestine. Palestine was made of Kingdom of Israel, Kingdom of Judah, Kingdom of Ammon, Kingdom of Edom, Kingdom of Moab and Municipalities of Philistia which included Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod and Jaffa. There was never anything such as Palestine until 1922 Belfour Declaration.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Dedetwo(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

The land Palestine was named by Emperor Hadrian in 70 AD after he rightfully expelled the Jews and destroyed the baal temple in Jerusalem.

The word Palestine refers to land of the Philistine

Hadrian did God's work and sacked the Jews and expelled them for killing Christ .

Palestine was Christian when the Roman empire adopted Christianity as a state religion and only became Muslim after the Jews conived with the Muslims to invade and occupy Jerusalem and Palestine.

But the Arabs had different plans from the Jews and instead of handing Jerusalem to them they built the Al Qasa mosque on the Temple mount where the old temple of Baal had stood before the destruction by Hadrian the Great

The Jews then switched to Rome and through bribes got a papal seal to wage a crusade to rid Palestine of the Muslims.

You see the Jew brought this upon themselves.

The more they claim Palestine the more they fail.

That temple will never be rebuilt until Jesus returns and rebuilds it.

I have always referred to the plight of the discuple Judas to that of the Jews.

The Balfort Agreement which Rothschild secured from the British Crown through bribes is akin to the Porter's field which Judas purchased with his 30 pieces of silver.

That land is where all the Jews will perish and will never see to it's inheritance.

Diecide is a sin like no other. You can't expect to kill God's Son and not expect repercussions to the nth generation.

You have the historic facts upside down. The area in discuss has nothing to do with Arabs until the Egyptians showed up. In addition, Muslim never set foot on the area in discuss until the arrival of Ottoman Empire. The Philistines you referenced were not even native to the area. Even the name, Philistia, is Jewish word for Philistine. One wonder what did Arab name the Philistine.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

You have the historic facts upside down. The area in discuss has nothing to do with Arabs until the Egyptians showed up. In addition, Muslim never set foot on the area in discuss until the arrival of Ottoman Empire. The Philistines you referenced were not even native to the area.

When was the Al Qasa mosque built?

When did Palestine become Muslim?

Who assisted the Muslim invasion led by Saladin?

What happened to over 70,000 Armenian and Greek Christians in Jerusalem after the successful conquest by the Muslim army?

You know nothing.

Palestine has been Muslim since the 4th century until 1948.

Go and brush up on your history.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Dedetwo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

When was the Al Qasa mosque built?

When did Palestine become Muslim?

Who assisted the Muslim invasion led by Saladin?

What happened to over 70,000 Armenian and Greek Christians in Jerusalem after the successful conquest by the Muslim army?

You know nothing.

Palestine has been Muslim since the 4th century until 1948.

Go and brush up on your history.

Any Muslim crap built in Jerusalem was the handiwork of Ottoman Empire which sacked Byzantine Empire. The bolded showed you know very little about the subject matter. The Palestine was created in 1922 by Lord Belfour Declaration. The Allied forces which defeated Germany and it Ottoman Empire in WWI seized every territory under the mandate of League of Nations. Britain and France as allies wining side were granted the mandate to administer all territories under Ottoman Empire. Palestine was not only mandated territories under Britain. There was equally British mandate of Mesopotamia. If the Jews whose native lands were included in the Palestine, there would haven been Arab nonsense in the area. Have had any Arab crap from British mandate of Mesopotamia or French mandate of Syria? What is created the silly narrative of Palestine for Arab was the sickness of anti-Semitism on the idiotic European colonialists.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please go back to school. This is one reason I hate the globalist and queer notions which pollute the mind of innocent ill-educated goons. Israel and Jordan made up British mandate of Palestine. Nobody from Palestine can claim ownership of Palestine. Palestine was made of Kingdom of Israel, Kingdom of Judah, Kingdom of Ammon, Kingdom of Edom, Kingdom of Moab and Municipalities of Philistia which included Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod and Jaffa. There was never anything such as Palestine until 1922 Belfour Declaration.

Again you show your ignorance

Palestine only became a British Colony after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

Jerusalem, Mecca and Medinna were however under the custody of the King of Jordan.

The Jews then bankrolled the crypto Jew Ibn Saud to wage Jihad to claim Mecca and Medinna and then carve out present day Saudi Arabia.

With Jordan relieved of Medinna and Mecca, the Jews then met with the crypto Jews running Turkey (Young Turks) and made them a generous offer to allow for Jerusalem to be incorporated as part of the British mandate known as Palestine.

It is after this that the British signed off the entire territory to the Jews in a letter signed by Lord Balfort to Rothschild .

Go and read up and stop confusing Globalist and liberals as anti Zionist where they are actually in total support of global communism as envisaged in Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Any Muslim crap built in Jerusalem was the handiwork of Ottoman Empire which sacked Byzantine Empire.

And when was it built?

Stop fighting God

The Jews are paying for their diecide and rejection of Christ.

Their convenant has been broken and so the land no longer belongs to them

Since they know that God has turned away from them they embraced the devil in the form of modern day Talmudic Judaism.

Go and read up on Sabbati Zevi - the father of modern Judaism before you defend the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

The Philistines you referenced were not even native to the area. Even the name, Philistia, is Jewish word for Philistine. One wonder what did Arab name the Philistine.

Hadrian like every other Roman emperor before and after him where metilcous and avid historians regarding the territories and peoples they governed.

Rome had already gotten much info from the Jews as per their origin as the Jews kept boasting on how their God gave them the land they occupied through military conquest and genocide of the inhabitants.

Joesephus even had to do a comprehensive and pitiful review of the Jewish history after the sacking to paint Jews as perpertual victins.

Rome knew about their history and to spite them, Hadrian renamed the land after one of the Jews' most hated enemies.

That's how the name Palestine came about

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

Dedetwo, must I spoon-feed you or will you verify for yourself everything I posted here?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by Dedetwo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

Dedetwo, must I spoon-feed you or will you verify for yourself everything I posted here?

Did I not say you are ill-educated. I do not interact intellectually with a person who tend to swallow craps from Wikipedia. Please forget Wikipedia for the time and engage in a rudimentary research with old visual sketches. It is rather unfortunate that all you have in the skull remains what the Arabs, Globalists and their hack writers have in Wikipedia. The worse aspect remains you showed African misguided sentiment in the discuss.
Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Any Muslim crap built in Jerusalem was the handiwork of Ottoman Empire which sacked Byzantine Empire.

The Byzantine empire was in a war of attrition with Rome at the time of the Muslim invasion of Jerusalem.

There was no Ottoman empire as Byzantine and Constantinople were still Christian enclaves.

Bro, you need to refresh your history before posting here.

It was until the Byzantine empire collapsed mainly from the Mongloid invasion led by Ghenghis Khan and their abrubt withdrawal back to Mongolia that the Muslims invaded and conquered Byzantine and turned it to the Ottoman Empire.

Get your sh!t together.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Dedetwo:

Did I not say you are ill-educated. I do not interact intellectually with a person who tend to swallow craps from Wikipedia. Please forget Wikipedia for the time and engage in a rudimentary research with old visual sketches. It is rather unfortunate that all you have in the skull remains what the Arabs, Globalists and their hack writers have in Wikipedia. The worse aspect remains you showed African misguided sentiment in the discuss.
[/s]

I posted Jewpedia for you because I see you as a kike lover who embraces all of their lies.

Go and search for the etymology of Palestine using Duckdukgo and see if what I posted was crap.

Even a broken clock is correct at least twice daily. Same applies for the Jewpedia article on the origins of the word Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by ODB2: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

. It is rather unfortunate that all you have in the skull remains what the Arabs, Globalists and their hack writers have in Wikipedia. The worse aspect remains you showed African misguided sentiment in the discuss.

I could excuse your ignorance on past and ancient history but not your naivity on who and what is behind Globalization and the neoliberal communist movement .

You even got the ownership and editorial board of wikipedia wrong.

Wikipedia has since been bought by Google and that is why every major search always returns a wiki article as the top search.

This wasn't the case prior to google's acquisition of wikipedia as wiki articles never got priority search returns.

After purchasing wikipedia the Jews went to work redacting and editing wiki articles to suit their own past and present narrative.

This is why wikipedia is now known as Jewpedia just as Google is seen as Jewgle and Facebook jewbook.

You need to really get your sh!t together.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. by zhike: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
If you are not a Fulani, you are the new Palestinian.

The so-called bandits wrecking havoc across the country is the Fulani invasion army.

They are here on the invitation of Buhari and Nigerian Fulanis to help secure Nigeria as a Fulani estate.

The Fulani is weary of Uthman Dan Fodio's death bed warning he made over a hundred years ago that a time will come when the Fulani will be chased out from Nigeria.

The Fulani is aware of this threat because they know that they deserve nothing short of expulsion from Nigeria given their bloody history and also the fact that being minorities, the tables can easily be swayed.

It all came closer home to the Fulanis with the expulsion of their brethren from Central African Republic. The Fulanis across West and Central Africa decided that it was time to have their own homeland and they chose Nigeria.

Buhari is the most powerful Fulani man in the history of the Fulanis by virtue of his ascension to the position of President of Nigeria.

Buhari's rise to power was supported by all Fulanis across West and Central Africa.

Fulani militias started amassing within Nigeria's borders in late 2014. They were armed and funded by the Fulanis in Nigeria.

The goal of these Fulani militia was to instigate widespread carnage and war across Nigeria in the event Buhari lost the 2015 elections.

With a victory for Buhari at the polls, the Fulani home state of Nigeria was looking very promising, so more and more Fulanis were encouraged to migrate en-masse to Nigeria.

RUGA was simply a ploy to settle all these fulanis in every corner of Nigeria from where they will then be declared the most widespread and majority tribe in Nigeria.

The bandits are their militia which Buhari and the Fulani are keeping on standby in the event that Buhari lost re-election, died or was ousted by a coup. To this effect, all security operatives and outfits have been warned to steer clear of the Fulani bandits.

Now you will soon understand how life as a Palestinian Christian or Muslim is.

Fulani undermines Nigeria, they must go to South Africa if they want to learn a lesson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Appoints Apex Igbo Leader / Yorubas And Igbos / BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.