Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land (1651 Views)

The Moses of our Time: Bola Ahmad Tinubu / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
So people have to understand that the bible characters are archetypes that exist at all times and all ages in different peoples. These are not static characters that existed at that one biblical time . These archetype souls exist all the time . You just have to identify who they are in your time. So how does God show us that Tinubu is the Moses of our time to lead us to the promised land ? Moses was known to have a speech impediment. Like a stammerer. And how does the LORD make us identify that trait in Tinubu ? During the elections he had severe speech impediment kinda like stammering eg words that were used to mock him like bulababa and garagara etc etc. That’s the LORD letting you know that this is the Moses that would deliver you to the promised land. And what happens immediately he gets nominated ? The LORD restores his speech . His acceptance speech which he was reeling offhand he was as eloquent as ever without any mistakes. It’s like his voice has been restored. And on a side note if we look at his path to victory we know this is a man ordained by God. God collapsed a monster monolith structure in his path into threefold ( Kwankwaso obi Atiku ) and had them cancel each other out. That is the stuff of miracles. That means God has gone before you to clear your path as he confuses the language of the tower of babel called PDP. and so if you fight this man you are fighting with God and your hands are too short to box with God, you will lule . And there is the age factor ? All the great men the LORD used were almost 90 years old when he called them. Some would say BUT I AM TOO OLD TO BRING FORTH CHILD ? Meaning but I am too old to perform for you ? But God controls the body and mind and can make him reverse backwards in age . The point here is, you mortals need to cage up your grandiose ideas about who you think should be president or not because you can be snuffed out like a roach if you go against the Moses archetype of our tIME. What you experienced with Tinubu is the biblical miracle called PARTING THE RED SEA . The red sea was the monster monolith PDP and it was parted ( parted into labor and pdp and Kwankwaso and the G5) so that the Israelites can walk through into the promised land initiated by Moses but actualised by Joshua . So the question is who will be Tinubus joshua ? To facilitate the upgrade of Nigeria from a third world nation to a first world nation, a first world nation being the promised land as we escape from the pharaohs who kept us In bondage

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2023
ALPHATAIKUN

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by Thegamingorca(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu will not be sworn in grin

Meanwhile ppl of Lagos, we have tasted what it means for our votes to count.

For once it seems we can succeed in uprooting Tinubu and sanwo olu mafia and vote in a government that will work for us.

Let us again, come out next Saturday and exercise our franchise. On that day, we will paint the sky with eeeeeeeeLuuuuuP. I urge us to come out en masse once again and destroy this evil APC has bestowed upon Nigerians. Remove any ounce of religious and ethnic bias and vote for someone who will deliver Lagos from darkness. Please my ppl, come out and vote as your votes will count even better this time.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Top to Bottom!!!!! Vote for a leader to rule Lagos for the ppl, by the ppl and held accountable by the ppl. Not one houseboy that will be delivering our IGR to Tinubu in Abuja.

Let's Spare no freaking quarter this time around. Squeeze the life out of their votes to the point dey start begging like Charles Soludo. cheesy cheesy

Shebi dey want to steal mandate. Sanwoolu will go and become tinubu's aid grin

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour top to bottom

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:

that guy his family has disowned him and are supporting sanwo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by dnawah(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2023
sukkot:
So people have to understand that the bible characters are archetypes that exist at all times and all ages in different peoples. These are not static characters that existed at that one biblical time . These archetype souls exist all the time . You just have to identify who they are in your time. So how does God show us that Tinubu is the Moses of our time to lead us to the promised land ? Moses was known to have a speech impediment. Like a stammerer. And how does the LORD make us identify that trait in Tinubu ? During the elections he had severe speech impediment kinda like stammering eg words that were used to mock him like bulababa and garagara etc etc. That’s the LORD letting you know that this is the Moses that would deliver you to the promised land. And what happens immediately he gets nominated ? The LORD restores his speech . His acceptance speech which he was reeling offhand he was as eloquent as ever without any mistakes. It’s like his voice has been restored. And on a side note if we look at his path to victory we know this is a man ordained by God. God collapsed a monster monolith structure in his path into threefold ( Kwankwaso obi Atiku ) and had them cancel each other out. That is the stuff of miracles. That means God has gone before you to clear your path as he confuses the language of the tower of babel called PDP. and so if you fight this man you are fighting with God and your hands are too short to box with God, you will lule . And there is the age factor ? All the great men the LORD used were almost 90 years old when he called them. Some would say BUT I AM TOO OLD TO BRING FORTH CHILD ? Meaning but I am too old to perform for you ? But God controls the body and mind and can make him reverse backwards in age . The point here is, you mortals need to cage up your grandiose ideas about who you think should be president or not because you can be snuffed out like a roach if you go against the Moses archetype of our tIME. What you experienced with Tinubu is the biblical miracle called PARTING THE RED SEA . The red sea was the monster monolith PDP and it was parted ( parted into labor and pdp and Kwankwaso and the G5) so that the Israelites can walk through into the promised land initiated by Moses but actualised by Joshua . So the question is who will be Tinubus joshua ? To facilitate the upgrade of Nigeria from a third world nation to a first world nation, a first world nation being the promised land as we escape from the pharaohs who kept us In bondage
yes u r correct,God bless u.Moses saw the promised land but him no enter.Tinubu don see Aso Rock,if u say him no go enter na u sabi grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by bewla(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2023
The
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2023
dnawah:
yes u r correct,God bless u.Moses saw the promised land but him no enter.Tinubu don see Aso Rock,if u say him no go enter na u sabi grin grin grin grin
the promised land is a first world country Nigeria. Now maybe he would not get there with us because it is a long arduous task but he would have delivered us to the gateway to being first world then maybe the next person after him will complete the job and walk us into first world status wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by AnyanwuSilas: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by marlow1962(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Lmao, so na tinubu be ur Moses?
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by Discerner: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
sukkot:
the promised land is a first world country Nigeria. Now maybe he would not get there with us because it is a long arduous task but he would have delivered us to the gateway to being first world then maybe the next person after him will complete the job and walk us into first world status wink cheesy

People don't know that Nigeria is first world quality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Discerner:

People don't know that Nigeria is first world quality.
they dont. the potential is all there

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sirchim(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Oga not through rigging nah! Haba Mallam, ka hankali.
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by helinues: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Buy mosquito net on time oo
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by AlphaTaikun: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
sukkot:
So people have to understand that the bible characters are archetypes that exist at all times and all ages in different peoples. These are not static characters that existed at that one biblical time . These archetype souls exist all the time . You just have to identify who they are in your time. So how does God show us that Tinubu is the Moses of our time to lead us to the promised land ? Moses was known to have a speech impediment. Like a stammerer. And how does the LORD make us identify that trait in Tinubu ? During the elections he had severe speech impediment kinda like stammering eg words that were used to mock him like bulababa and garagara etc etc. That’s the LORD letting you know that this is the Moses that would deliver you to the promised land. And what happens immediately he gets nominated ? The LORD restores his speech . His acceptance speech which he was reeling offhand he was as eloquent as ever without any mistakes. It’s like his voice has been restored.

And on a side note if we look at his path to victory we know this is a man ordained by God. God collapsed a monster monolith structure in his path into threefold ( Kwankwaso obi Atiku ) and had them cancel each other out. That is the stuff of miracles. That means God has gone before you to clear your path as he confuses the language of the tower of babel called PDP. and so if you fight this man you are fighting with God and your hands are too short to box with God, you will lule . And there is the age factor ? All the great men the LORD used were almost 90 years old when he called them. Some would say BUT I AM TOO OLD TO BRING FORTH CHILD ? Meaning but I am too old to perform for you ? But God controls the body and mind and can make him reverse backwards in age . The point here is, you mortals need to cage up your grandiose ideas about who you think should be president or not because you can be snuffed out like a roach if you go against the Moses archetype of our tIME. What you experienced with Tinubu is the biblical miracle called PARTING THE RED SEA . The red sea was the monster monolith PDP and it was parted ( parted into labor and pdp and Kwankwaso and the G5) so that the Israelites can walk through into the promised land initiated by Moses but actualised by Joshua . So the question is who will be Tinubus joshua ? To facilitate the upgrade of Nigeria from a third world nation to a first world nation, a first world nation being the promised land as we escape from the pharaohs who kept us In bondage
Hello @Sukkot, I hope you're doing great?

I just logged back into this account and saw you mention.

Sukkot, you are one hell of a seer. Deep stuff!

I remember you did say emphatically from last year and this year that the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, [the former ExxonMobil technocrat and chartered accountant with a First Class degree from Chicago State University] was going to become the next President of Nigeria. But looking at the physical election permutations, it looked very daunting because of the primordial ethnic, religious, and other variables that had set in.

I too just could NOT understand how Atiku, Peter Obi and Kwankwaso [the man of the Kano folks] hoped to win the elections knowing full well that they would cancel themselves out. It's like a reindeer looking right into the headlights of a moving truck at night.... They just simply CANCELLED themselves out. grin If they had combined, Tinubu stood no chance of winning.

But just as you stated, these are spiritual or karmic dimensions. Tinubu really impressed me with his extempore or off-hand acceptance speech. He actually said "Balabala balabolo" [which is a Yoruba term for GIBBERISH], but some of these ethnic bigots deliberately twisted his comments and said he made some "balablu" comments which is false. The full video of his "Balabala balabolo" speech in OWERRI was uploaded on NL, but if you look at it clearly, it was mainly Obi's supporters that were spreading the fake news that he said something else.

There was also a lot of fake videos on NL and blog posts de-marketing Tinubu that had been created by mainly some Obi supporters and some PDP goons too and VERY gullible bigots fed into it. This is the time to beam a searchlight on internet usage and bring all those who were responsible for the criminal defamation of others to JUSTICE.

Side note:
Sukkot, what's your take on Gbadebo's past anti-Yoruba posts or ethnic slur on Twitter against his Yoruba folks including his pro-biafra posts. I was stunned to see this young 39-yr-old [he was 35 in 2019] make such posts on Twitter knowing full-well that his father is Yoruba and Lagos State is deeply Yoruba. So how did he think he would win the Governorship elections based on the screenshots that have gone viral? He is NOT mentally and emotionally mature enough to be the Governor of a State like Lagos. He failed to realise that the internet NEVER forgets!

He hasn't even deemed it fit to apologise for his irresponsible tweets.

Thanks for the mention. I like the deep message you conveyed here for easy comprehension by those who are ready for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

Hello @Sukkot, I hope you're doing great?

I just logged back into this account and saw you mention.

Sukkot, you are one hell of a seer. Deep stuff!

I remember you did say emphatically from last year and this year that the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, [the former ExxonMobil technocrat and chartered accountant with a First Class degree from Chicago State University] was going to become the next President of Nigeria. But looking at the physical election permutations, it looked very daunting because of the primordial ethnic, religious, and other variables that had set in.

I too just could NOT understand how Atiku, Peter Obi and Kwankwaso [the man of the Kano folks] hoped to win the elections knowing full well that they would cancel themselves out. It's like a reindeer looking right into the headlights of a moving truck at night.... They just simply CANCELLED themselves out. grin If they had combined, Tinubu stood no chance of winning.

But just as you stated, these are spiritual or karmic dimensions. Tinubu really impressed me with his extempore or off-hand acceptance speech. He actually said "Balabala balabolo" [which is a Yoruba term for GIBBERISH], but some of these ethnic bigots deliberately twisted his comments and said he made some "balablu" comments which is false. The full video of his "Balabala balabolo" speech in OWERRI was uploaded on NL, but if you look at it clearly, it was mainly Obi's supporters that were spreading the fake news that he said something else.

There was also a lot of fake videos on NL and blog posts de-marketing Tinubu that had been created by mainly some Obi supporters and some PDP goons too and VERY gullible bigots fed into it. This is the time to beam a searchlight on internet usage and bring all those who were responsible for the criminal defamation of others to JUSTICE.

Side note:
Sukkot, what's your take on Gbadebo's past anti-Yoruba posts or ethnic slur on Twitter against his Yoruba folks including his pro-biafra posts. I was stunned to see this young 39-yr-old [he was 35 in 2019] make such posts on Twitter knowing full-well that his father is Yoruba and Lagos State is deeply Yoruba. So how did he think he would win the Governorship elections based on the screenshots that have gone viral? He is NOT mentally and emotionally mature enough to be the Governor of a State like Lagos. He failed to realise that the internet NEVER forgets!

He hasn't even deemed it fit to apologise for his irresponsible tweets.

Thanks for the mention. I like the deep message you conveyed here for easy comprehension by those who are ready for it.

hey brother Alphataikun trust you are well brother. Hope you no dey see this naira scarcity ? Lol. You are somewhere in Europe right ? If I remember correctly ? . But yeah the road for Tinubu was very long and arduous but you know destiny is destiny and all detractors would always be put to shame. In the infamous word of OBEDIENTS you can’t beat an idea whose time has come and it is time for a progressive minded person to lead us out of darkness and into the light. Tinubu has that pedigree. As for vivour you know I did an article on that in a thread called sanwo vs chinedu , the battle for Atlantis . I would link that thread here. And yeah it’s quite amazing how the Red Sea parted so that Tinubu can walk through. The confusion of language and purpose of the Tower of Babel PDP as they splintered into G5 and LABOR and Kwankwaso and Atiku factions. That is the stuff of miracles without which Tinubu stood no chance speaking of which I didn’t know balabala bolobolo is a Yoruba adage for gibberish. Thanks for that info wink

https://www.nairaland.com/7598062/sanwo-vs-chinedu-battle-atlantis

https://www.nairaland.com/7590168/vivour-rhodes-tries-surf-obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by AlphaTaikun: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sukkot, watch the 46.37 MINS video below that was uploaded on the 12th of February 2023 by the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

Tinubu spoke off-hand and was so intelligent in his speech that many commenters of the YouTube comments section said they regreted saying bad things about Tinubu. You have to watch it if you haven't. He is a real technocrat and NOT the fake drug baron lies that mainly those Peter Obi supporters, Hundeyin, Reno, etc told about him. It is time to charge all the culprits who spread the lie that Tinubu is a drug baron for criminal defamation of character. If he is or was a drug baron the U.S. law enforcement agents would have arrested him and locked him up because the U.S. has ZERO-TOLERANCE for drug barons and drug pushers.

Interactive Session with Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the NESG Presidential Dialogue
=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU
Nigerian Economic Summit Group · 12 Feb 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
AlphaTaikun:
Sukkot, watch the 46.37 MINS video below that was uploaded on the 12th of February 2023 by the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

Tinubu spoke off-hand and was so intelligent in his speech that many commenters of the YouTube comments section said they regreted saying bad things about Tinubu. You have to watch it if you haven't. He is a real technocrat and NOT the fake drug baron lies that mainly those Peter Obi supporters, Hundeyin, Reno, etc told about him. It is time to charge all the culprits who spread the lie that Tinubu is a drug baron for criminal defamation of character. If he is or was a drug baron the U.S. law enforcement agents would have arrested him and locked him up because the U.S. has ZERO-TOLERANCE for drug barons and drug pushers.

=>
i would watch it for sure. thanks bro wink

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by AlphaTaikun: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
sukkot:
hey brother Alphataikun trust you are well brother. Hope you no dey see this naira scarcity ? Lol. You are somewhere in Europe right ? If I remember correctly ? . But yeah the road for Tinubu was very long and arduous but you know destiny is destiny and all detractors would always be put to shame. In the infamous word of OBEDIENTS you can’t beat an idea whose time has come and it is time for a progressive minded person to lead us out of darkness and into the light. Tinubu has that pedigree. As for vivour you know I did an article on that in a thread called sanwo vs chinedu , the battle for Atlantis . I would link that thread here. And yeah it’s quite amazing how the Red Sea parted so that Tinubu can walk through. The confusion of language and purpose of the Tower of Babel PDP as they splintered into G5 and LABOR and Kwankwaso and Atiku factions. That is the stuff of miracles without which Tinubu stood no chance speaking of which I didn’t know balabala bolobolo is a Yoruba adage for gibberish. Thanks for that info wink

https://www.nairaland.com/7598062/sanwo-vs-chinedu-battle-atlantis

https://www.nairaland.com/7590168/vivour-rhodes-tries-surf-obi
Hey Sukkot nice to know you are fine. smiley

I was on this contoversial Gbadebo thread that made front page when I saw your second mention on this thread to me.
Indeed, something must be wrong with that guy. He has an insidious past TBH.

==> https://www.nairaland.com/7600547/internet-never-forgets-gbadebo-vivour

Yeah! It was a Nairalander that even made it clear to me that "Balabala balabolo" is an expression for "gibberish" in Yoruba and that was when Tinubu's alleged comment become clearer to me. The objective of the fake news spreaders was to create doubts and confusion in the minds of people about Tinubu's competency. It was a massive propaganda campaign that was ethno-religiously based. If NOT nipped in the bud by punishing all the offenders who spread fake news, it has the ability to distort history and future generations of kids would NOT know what history to believe anymore while reading internet posts in the future.

Thanks for the links.

All the best Sukkot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

Hey Sukkot nice to know you are fine. smiley

I was on this contoversial Gbadebo thread that made front page when I saw your second mention on this thread to me.
Indeed, something must be wrong with that guy. He has an insidious past TBH.

==> https://www.nairaland.com/7600547/internet-never-forgets-gbadebo-vivour

Yeah! It was a Nairalander that even made it clear to me that "Balabala balabolo" is an expression for "gibberish" in Yoruba and that was when Tinubu's alleged comment become clearer to me. The objective of the fake news spreaders was to create doubts and confusion in the minds of people about Tinubu's competency. It was a massive propaganda campaign that was ethno-religiously based. If NOT nipped in the bud by punishing all the offenders who spread fake news, it has the ability to distort history and future generations of kids would NOT know what history to believe anymore while reading internet posts in the future.

Thanks for the links.

All the best Sukkot.
lmao bro that is the perfect word for GRV is INSIDIOUS. Very apt word. Slowly but gradually causing you harm . Well I will attribute that to his mothers influence as she is igbo and appears to be in some sort of conflict with marrying a Yoruba man. Maybe she and the man are at odds and so she resents where he comes from and is indoctrinating the boy in igbo culture as you can see her taking him to new yam festivals and to get igbo chieftaincy titles etc. So she may be indoctrinating him. Also his fathers foundation distanced thelmselves away from him and endorsed sanwo so I can see some tribal war in the family and maybe regrets of intertribal dating and the chaos it is wreaking in the family and indoctrination for and against one culture for the other . Just weird family dynamics. A mixed up situation. Guy is confused

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by 9jahotblog: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2023
sukkot:
Moses kooo Jacob niii 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by chinchum(m): 4:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu will lead Nigeria to the path of greatness. He will be fondly remembered as the man who was doubted butbrought about the rebirth of Nigeria in to greatness. @op Tinubus origin is disputed just like Moses. Moses was raised by pharaoh in the palace as a son, even though he was not the biological son of pharaoh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by Chuksyno(m): 5:11am On Mar 08, 2023
A man who will take you to promise land is unfit physically and not healthy enough to pilot the affairs of over 200million Nigerians. President Joe Biden of United States is old but not sick like JAGABAD.
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by AngelicBeing: 5:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by Passionet: 5:33am On Mar 08, 2023
sukkot:

Many like you wrote the same about GEJ and Buhari. I have bookmarked this and in four years time i'll take you back to this post lets see why we should not make false predictions or count our eggs before they are hatched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by onumadu: 5:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Moses never rigged any election to become the leader of Israel.
You Africans and your twisted minds sef. lol grin

If at the end of the day it is PROVEN that Tinubu did not rig this election, only then can your message here make sense.
God is not an author of confusion.

As a matter of fact, the likeliest person in Nigeria today (considering his background and antecedents) who looks anything like the Moses you are talking about, is PETER OBI.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
Moses kooo Jacob niii 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
grin cheesy
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by Karlifate: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thegamingorca:

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by MentalCase98: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

=>

Day one; hit the ground running

Day two; continue running

Day three; don’t rest.

This is what you call intelligent speech? I literally heard that and closed the video LMAO.

Una go get sense by force. Daft Nigerians.
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

=>
hope i answered this question Chief
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by NNTR: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
Exodus 7:1
The LORD said:
I am going to let your brother Aaron speak for you.
He will tell your message to the king, just as a prophet speaks my message to the people.

Exodus 4:16
Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people;
he will act as a mouthpiece for you,
and you will be as God to him [telling him what I say to you].

Park Joshua for the moment, as its Aaron(s) I want to know about

1. Who is Jagaba's (i.e. aka Jagaban - ''Leader of warriors'') Aaron(s)?
2. On another hand, who is Pharaoh?
3. What correlating deduction in all of this, does the meaning of Jagaba's name mean?
(i.e. Tinubu - thats from the deep or thats drawn up and brought out from within inside - inú)

cc AlphaTaikun

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by sukkot: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
NNTR:
Exodus 7:1
The LORD said:
I am going to let your brother Aaron speak for you.
He will tell your message to the king, just as a prophet speaks my message to the people.

Exodus 4:16
Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people;
he will act as a mouthpiece for you,
and you will be as God to him [telling him what I say to you].

Park Joshua for the moment, as its Aaron(s) I want to know about

1. Who is Jagaba's (i.e. aka Jagaban - "Leader of warriors"wink Aaron(s)?
2. On another hand, who is Pharaoh?

pharoah was buhari cheesy
Re: Spiritual Proof That Tinubu Is The Moses To Take Us To The Promised Land by NNTR: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
pharoah was buhari cheesy
Exodus 5:2
But Pharaoh responded,
“Who is Yahweh that I should obey Him by letting Israel go?
I do not know anything about Yahweh, and besides, I will not let Israel go.”

PMB never said anything like:
1. I dont know your God
2. I wont let the people go worship God
3. I refuse to let the people go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hosptal Where 20 Years Old Girl Died After Undergoing BBL Surgery On Promo / The Online Editions Of Nigerian Newspapers Are Behind Us / Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.