Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police (7374 Views)

George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by ObaOfUyo: 5:17am On May 29, 2020
[s]
gragraboy:
My problem is people saying guiding instead of guarding angry
[/s]
Your problem is never the man who was killed, but how to correct people's English.

Some people are 1st class Ewu
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by gragraboy: 5:25am On May 29, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Your problem is never the man who was killed, but how to correct people's English.

Some people are 1st class Ewu
When people are murdered here in 9ja everyday it doesn't bother you people. All you do is to turn it into ethnic/political banter. but the one in America is paining you abi?
Second class Ewu
Re: See Thousands Of Police Guiding The House Of George Floyd Killer Police by Kenturkey048(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2020
gragraboy:
My problem is people saying guiding instead of guarding angry
Then you don't have a problem my brother.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 INEC Officers To Face Disciplinary Panel Over Attempt To Register Fake Voters / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? / Police Rescue Victim Of Kidnap In Delta, Recover Arms, Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.