Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Let Me Teach You Everything You Need To Know In OK Business For Free. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Teach You Everything You Need To Know In OK Business For Free. (434 Views)

Let Me Teach You How To Get A Huge Loan Remotely. / Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free / Come In, Let Me Teach You What I Do To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You Everything You Need To Know In OK Business For Free. by Pstarogood0100: 9:40am On May 28, 2020
Why second hand foreign clothes when you can afford brand new foreign clothes smiley

The honest truth is people are going to pick the 2nd hand foreign valued cloth over new ones due to the fabric quality

If we can get new clothes at the same fabric standard as of this 2nd hand foreign....... Well at an affordable price, then I think we would all opt in for new ones

Lots of foreign second hand that are like brand new hence people realized that "Na Mumu dey go boutique" in second hand, you will get to select uncommon designs that you can never see someone wearing it and other many reasons.

how many people can afford brand new foreign clothes? Foreign Used Nike polo will sell for like #2500 while the new one cost 150$ or more. How many average Nigerian can afford that?
durability(not all) and a chance of seeing foreign currency in the pocket...lol Some people don't know that what is called 'foreign' is still Aba made. Most of the clothes you see in our local shops here are quality second handMost of the new wears in Nigerian "boutiques" (road side shops) are fake products made with useless and weak fabrics.

I will pick up a good and clean Okrika bag, belt, or sandals any day any time. By the time you get tired of changing belt or Jumia fake audio sandals every 2-3 months, and then you see prices like N92,000 for an authentic brand new laptop bag at ICM, Ikeja, nobody will tell you to use your head.

If you want to know more about OK business and maximize your profit

Simply reach me on this WhatsApp number .

Zero seven zero eight six zero four nine four zero seven
Re: Let Me Teach You Everything You Need To Know In OK Business For Free. by Pstarogood0100: 9:43am On May 28, 2020
the type of wear and products you can get on 1688.com for cheap amount are not of good quality . to get a standard quality wear on this site will require a lot of dough.
For instance : Even the wears people do buy on 1688.com are of low value . sellers buy so that they can make huge profits. Getting a good quality wears on 1688.com will require huge amount of money to start up and it can't be affordable for average people who earn less .
Re: Let Me Teach You Everything You Need To Know In OK Business For Free. by Ubongdemaga: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice post where ur Facebook username or page 2 follow

(1) (Reply)

Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. / Do These Before You Invest Your Money And You'll Always Gain / Has Anyone Here Moved To The US On An EB 5 Visa (investor Visa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.