Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! (12089 Views)

Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by TheSourcerer: 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

U go just dey misyarn online. DEm go soon use u count scores sad
disembark leave that 48 alone
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by TheSourcerer: 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
post=90046570:
Cultism kills you before your time guys.

Use your head and make your parents proud of you in life or y'all die untimely.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
I gats you bro
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by TheSourcerer: 4:35pm On May 28, 2020
Denique:
They should keep it going amongst them kiss

Less hoodlums to worry about cool
yes o

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by 2cul2care: 4:56pm On May 28, 2020
useless youths, killing each other for some useless ideology that was created by your fellow human being, funny enough those that started this useless movements the likes of ''wole soyinka'' they've all renounced it, infact wple is in America enjoying his life.

and some useless youths are over hear killing themselves.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 5:33pm On May 28, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Lol...mothers and fathers should engage them so they know if they Belong...are you in tho world at all?.

Look no matter how hard someone behaves, they still have respect and love for their family. Family advice goes a long way when you are fighting your inner demons. If anything should happen and they have an early demise, is it not the family that will still bury them. So family members need to engage their loved ones in other to keep them on the straight and narrow.

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Notateflonguy(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
concerned99:

Look no matter how hard someone behaves, they still have respect and love for their family. Family advice goes a long way when you are fighting your inner demons. If anything should happen and they have an early demise, is it not the family that will still bury them. So family members need to engage their loved ones in other to keep them on the straight and narrow.

Your last line is different from what I quoted....what you said is correct....generally we know family members need to engage their loved ones....but not on this matter hey....if it were to be so easy things for no dey happen Like this....
Or are you saying those involved never had a family member to engage them or advice them?

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by chubinwa(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2020
invariably, it is an act to end cultism in Nigeria. the war is open. they should kill themselves.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Chidexter(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

U go just dey misyarn online. DEm go soon use u count scores sad

Why Dem go use 48 count scores.?
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by tiredoflife(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
Dem go soon call for peace talk
No be today
All man dey fear to die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Tonylee912: 8:22pm On May 28, 2020
tiredoflife:
Dem go soon call for peace talk
No be today
All man dey fear to die grin grin

Na who dey loose go call 4 peacetalk oo,if scores no wide them no dey call for peace talk oo

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 8:24pm On May 28, 2020
Gozzzy:

Let them kill themselves... My problem is that I've been busy rocking a blue denim with a blue body fitted polo.... I had to think twice, about wearing the cloths again, before I'm mistaken for an eiye cultist. May God save the innocents... Let them KILL THEMSELVES!!!!

Imagine you have a blue denim with a blue fitted polo but you are afraid to wear it because you might be mistaken to be an eiye member. Has Nigeria turned to Los Angeles where the bloods and crips reign supreme. Where you cant wear blue and red in certain areas.
You people keep saying they should kill themselves and as long as that keeps happening you will not be able to wear that black hat , blue watch, blue shoe, black sunglasses, black shirt and drive that blue car.

Even the Italian mafias from sicily that became the Mobster bosses in the United States came to the round table to discuss before declaring war. The Old influential Eiye and Aiye members need to come together and put a stop to this madness. I read in a thread here on nairaland where a young man said he and his brother were slapped outside davido's house by security men on the order of zlatan ibile while trying to take pictures. It goes to show that they are also paranoid.

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by JBoss25(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
Nothing will happen to those artists mentioned, na empty threats
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by engrchykae(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
When I become president of Nigeria,I will proscribe all cult group except the one that identifies with liberation of my Continent Africa.
Stupid Africans following the whiteman's oppression.

4 Likes

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by KingAzubuike(f): 11:23pm On May 28, 2020
25tolife:
Egede no be small pikin play...who price must pay....
I thought you've been claiming not to be a member

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Pathokpo: 11:36pm On May 28, 2020
concerned99:

When two elephants fight is the ground that suffers .A bullet has no brain it just goes to where its aimed at and who knows who it might be
at the receiving end. Only peace can ensure that there is peace in the land. I beg and implore for peace so no innocent blood is shed
My broad the problem is that no mata the advice you give to them some still will not listen. My grand pa ones said " its a stubborn fly that goes to the grave with a corpse ".

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by OmoOshodi(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2020
Thank God wizkid no dey??

1 Share

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Nobody: 5:25am On May 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

yes,at a point in life u will be to exposed to some shitty things due to ur envairoment or ur school......my guy leave mata 4 matias.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Nobody: 6:27am On May 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

on a very serious note....i dont owe u explanation.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by scoundrel(f): 6:55am On May 29, 2020
Davido,Zlatan Ibile,Mayokun, Oritse Femi, Burna Boy
I laugh in Morse code. Where do they want to see these ones? If these people want to kill each other, they should hide away in a bush and do the bidding. The police should bundle the survivors to prison. I don’t understand why these idiots keep making a nuisance of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Bigseven(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2020
This matter need to be settle at once if not coast no go clear o.
Life for life
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by DoubleEngine007: 7:47am On May 29, 2020
Make una comot hand for cult matter,face hustle..

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 8:42am On May 29, 2020
Megan who is a member of aiye was shot yesterday by rival cult Aiye in okitipupa In ondo yesterday. Suspected cultist obasanjo who was killed in oworonshoki by eiye was buried yesterday. Has this war not started to travel. Is lekki,vi or ikoyi truly safe.

4 Likes

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 11:12am On May 29, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Your last line is different from what I quoted....what you said is correct....generally we know family members need to engage their loved ones....but not on this matter hey....if it were to be so easy things for no dey happen Like this....
Or are you saying those involved never had a family member to engage them or advice them?

Its different to only just engage, you must also be willing to save a love one at all cost if you truly care for them. I have a friend who would get into trouble during our university days. He was in a polytechnic in the south west and when his father heard rumours he was shipped out to uniabuja.
While in Abuja he would get arrested and one faithful day he was attacked and almost died. Any time he gets into trouble he would tell people not to let his father find out because he knew how much his father wanted the best for him. Once the father found out again he brought him back to another university in the south west and engaged him with work. Whenever he did not have lectures he was helping his dad at work. Today they call him engineer and he has taken over his fathers business. He said I thank God for my dad because he was the hope that got him over the finish line. Mind you he was not the only child but the first among three and their mom had died while they were younger.

5 Likes

Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Nickshrapnel: 11:15am On May 29, 2020
Pathokpo:

I have no problem with them killing themselves as long as it does not affect the innocent public
Haven’t you heard about the proverb of two elephants?
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Notateflonguy(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2020
concerned99:

Its different to only just engage, you must also be willing to save a love one at all cost if you truly care for them. I have a friend who would get into trouble during our university days. He was in a polytechnic in the south west and when his father heard rumours he was shipped out to uniabuja.
While in Abuja he would get arrested and one faithful day he was attacked and almost died. Any time he gets into trouble he would tell people not to let his father find out because he knew how much his father wanted the best for him. Once the father found out again he brought him back to another university in the south west and engaged him with work. Whenever he did not have lectures he was helping his dad at work. Today they call him engineer and he has taken over his fathers business. He said I thank God for my dad because he was the hope that got him over the finish line. Mind you he was not the only child but the first among three and their mom had died while they were younger.

You are right on this but just understand some parents have given out love in every possible form they could but the result remained worse....what worked for Mr A won't work for Mr B...that's where grace and favor comes in which we all should always pray for
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2020
Don't Blame them at all.. Let's say you joined this miscreants out of ignorance why not restrain urself afterwards or just do away with them..As of today all the main reasons for joining a Confraternity has been clearly forfeited.Only to be termed an hard man or Strong which is baseless to me.Na Hardmen naim Dem dey show children say see him grave for there.
On a Serious note..These ones threatening know they have little or nothing to offer to the society anymore so they want to waste the lives that already have something going.I just Pray they'll kill themselves not any celebrity.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by thundafire: 3:02pm On May 29, 2020
Gadaluck:

Gbamsolutely!
very true but the other way round it will affect
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
Pathokpo:

My broad the problem is that no mata the advice you give to them some still will not listen. My grand pa ones said " its a stubborn fly that goes to the grave with a corpse ".

But we should not give up so easily. Sometimes it takes that extra push for some people to see the light. Do you know that as of this moment a lot of people have changed their routine and are even afraid to leave the house. Some have beefed up their security, while some have gone to chill in a more peaceful environment. Even those artists that are cult members would also be scared by what they saw on that video and what they hear is happening around town. Davido is a good example don't you think that even with the money and security around him, he still might be paranoid talkless of some ordinary person.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 10:26pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
To stay warned is to stay safe.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Thank God wizkid no dey??
viking.
Re: Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! by concerned99: 1:09pm On May 30, 2020
4 people killed in ikorodu yesterday one eiye guy called smart and 3 aiye boys. Who knows who will die tomorrow. Stop the madness and embrace life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack NAN Jos Branch This Morning / Auto Dealer Jailed 10 Years For Smuggling Heroin (photos) / Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.