Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo (29444 Views)

Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate / Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Yankee101: 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
And I thought Ajimobi was educated and exposed
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by 900warriorz: 3:51pm On May 28, 2020
adenigga:

Ask Bubu now!

grin grin grin See your knicker

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by filey: 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Thank you sir for remembering these old men that use their youth age to serve the state. May God continue to give you the strength to serve humanity. Kodos to you.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Mayng01(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2020
Beyond the limit Governor!
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by abyus15: 4:42pm On May 28, 2020
I get people for OYO state and the testimony they are giving me ehn they are super happy with GSM
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Advancedman(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2020
BreakingNew2020:
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREG59hIZ8s

They should scrap that looting pension law for political office holders.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by chujahahero: 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
May your days be long sir
with this all your sins are forgiven
BreakingNew2020:
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREG59hIZ8s

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by okewumi: 5:15pm On May 28, 2020
Thank you Gov. Makinde. Prayers my parent prayed for you will be answered.

This guy is really trying oo. I was surprised when my dad said this guy is like Awolowo, having love for pensioners
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by sageb: 5:16pm On May 28, 2020
Good one from a visionary leader. Kudos to the pacesetter governor GSM.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Mazigabriel(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2020
This is very wonderful, God bless Oyo State governor for this kindness to his people.
And as for these bad and Wicked l leaders , it would never be well with them and there supporters and the would never know peace or joy in their entire lives.
so shall it be unto them and there kind forever
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Legendguru: 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
Akeredolu of ondo state this is your mate at work they must vote you out if you fail to pay gratitude of teachers and local governments staffs owed since over 10 years plus now
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by AhoadaRivers: 5:39pm On May 28, 2020
Odunharry:
Nice one Mr Governor

Unpaid benefits for 10years, it will not be well be wicked leaders.

It will not be well with hypocrotical APC.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 6:40pm On May 28, 2020
osydennyz:

I was do certain an idiot will come here to spew trash.......and you didn't disappoint me grin

U are the biggest fool man. We are prudent and we will call a spade , a spade not hungry people like you, who place stomach infrastructure ahead of humanity.slowpoke
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 6:47pm On May 28, 2020
confluence:
Sometimes I wonder if some people have conscience at all, let appreciate good things when we see it, my Dad retired about 15 years ago served the government and has not been paid his gratuity, for the exception of paying 100k, twice with the help of a politician from my area, am going to show him this video, I know it will bring tears to his face, mind you this is happening in Kogi states to all pensioners who have retired more than 15 years and the debt keep piling up

Oga you do not have to be selfish. You do not have to look at a side of a coin.To me this decision favors pensioners what about Job seekers.Many are due for retirement but they choose to keep the job, blocking ways for fresh bloods.They have pay their dues and I never castigated the governor for this, but development should be generic, and this can only be achieved if this economy becomes a producing one and not the kill and divide our Governor is doing.You do not share money, you plan it and the dividends will cater for all.Once again, congratulations as you enjoy your dads pension .
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 7:11pm On May 28, 2020
hspda:

Bro you had better go to heaven and bring one for yourself. If I will guess well, you are either a school dropout or school cert fail not to reason that regardless of who is in elms of affair, governance is continuous. What Ajimobi couldn’t finish, Seyi Makinde will finish. I passed the bridge along poly road recently and I was very happy with the work done there. This was a project initiated by Animoji in January 2019 but completed by the current governor even though they are from separate parties. Is this not how Lagos developed to where people wish to have a business there?

PS; If you wanna criticise, do that constructively.
Ask for a fool and I will point at you. On several occasions your Governor had openly criticise Ajimobi administration, how come he never acknowledge the good work Ajimobi did. Anyway, I am not interested in this, both are despicable leaders, who will make self serving disastrous policies in the interest of the masses. Ask yourself rhetorically, what is the level of development in the state since the last administration departed, how is he preparing the state for future challenges, how clean is the state and many more.
Even the education sector he boasted about is not properly managed and this will be reveal soon as their are performance indicators to evaluate this.
Lastly, I will encourage you to be patient with knowledge despite graduating from Havard.A little measurement of your IQ shows your brain is empty and coming here to type rubbish will only confirm my position about you. You build a nation by investing in people who will transform the state into economic hub and not the usual kill and divide style your governor is adopting.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 7:14pm On May 28, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
[s][/s]
shatap there
face your state Osun that drug lord Tinubu has plundered

You need to format your brain bro. You are a politician, I am not.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
surgical:
go and sit down your party have nothing to offer, the people have realized that,no amount of propaganda or bad mouthing will change people's perception of APC,all over you guys use this method you are trying to use here to deceive Nigerians to get to power only to be confused on what to do with it,leave GSM alone we like him like that

Reason I pity Sowore, see the kind of youth Nigeria is grooming.Anyone who says the truth is against them.Rise up and be the vanguard of change, so that the coming generation won't curse you for watching. Both APC and PDP are the same, be watchful.......
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Cantonese: 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
efe0:
I keep saying it APC have got nothing to offer to the populace. I'm not PDP but since the emergence of Apc its been calamity all the way.

Anyways covid19 is real in Nigeria o.
Please be safe ppl.
God bless

Sure they have something to offer and it is called FOREIGN LOANS!
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2020
kpompey:

U are the biggest fool man. We are prudent and we will call a spade , a spade not hungry people like you, who place stomach infrastructure ahead of humanity.slowpoke
I won't drag my self here with you ...but just to highlight on your stupidity, how do you classify paying pensioners their entitlement as 'stomach infrastructure??.......

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Staphylococcus: 10:09pm On May 28, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
[s][/s]
shatap there

Your communication is improving.

Start cancelling. Have you resigned?
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 10:46pm On May 28, 2020
osydennyz:

I won't drag my self here with you ...but just to highlight on your stupidity, how do you classify paying pensioners their entitlement as 'stomach infrastructure??.......

I called you a slowpoke and truly you are justifying this. No one refers to the pensioners here but to you Makinde's advocator. Your greed is driving crazy.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by darediamond(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
prince4pro2:
even on top covid19. this country is rich, just that our governors are wicked souls

"Wicked Souls"
This is what I have been saying to a friend about most Polictians here in Nigeria.

Corruption is living life in every Nation of the world but as a Sensible Man or Woman, just try to be Sensibly Corrupt by providing basic amenities to the masses which you only need few cash to do out of the Massive resources you have hijacked from the masses and the remaining resources would be yours. As the masses would no longer care whether you have billions of dollars in your account that even belongs to them still.

For sure, if I become a Politician I will KOWOJE **BUT** any Project I handle Will Be of 1Billion Percent QUALITY to the extent that 100years to come, it will NEVER REQUIRE ANY AMENDMENT nor any upgrage.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by LincolnLynn(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2020
kpompey:

Ask for a fool and I will point at you. On several occasions your Governor had openly criticise Ajimobi administration, how come he never acknowledge the good work Ajimobi did. Anyway, I am not interested in this, both are despicable leaders, who will make self serving disastrous policies in the interest of the masses. Ask yourself rhetorically, what is the level of development in the state since the last administration departed, how is he preparing the state for future challenges, how clean is the state and many more.
Even the education sector he boasted about is not properly managed and this will be reveal soon as their are performance indicators to evaluate this.
Lastly, I will encourage you to be patient with knowledge despite graduating from Havard.A little measurement of your IQ shows your brain is empty and coming here to type rubbish will only confirm my position about you. You build a nation by investing in people who will transform the state into economic hub and not the usual kill and divide style your governor is adopting.
You are a despicable bittered soul,what really did Ajimobi did aside his urban renewal projects in Oyo,iseyin ogbomosho and parts of ibadan?Do you know how long it took his administration to complete the dualization of Oyo township road,the one in shaki was in total ruins and nothing was done to complete it till the end of his administration but work have started on it recently,Do I need to talk about how local government administration was grounded and non existent under the gap toothed man ?How could seyi Makinde have abolished all levies paid by students and still pay grants to schools ?That means the monies were being looted by some crooks.Talking about physical infrastructure that cut across the regions of ibadan, Oyo, ogbomosho,okeogun and performance of governors in that regard from 1999 till date.Akala still remains the best.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by darediamond(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

It will not be well with hypocrotical APC.
Starting from Thiefnubuuu , Ajimobi etc.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamin!!
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by shiwex: 11:36pm On May 28, 2020
Dapo Abiodun........dont pretend you did not hear this news. Worst governor in Nigeria. When you sell you soul to Tinubu, then you become useless.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by ghettochild(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2020
A governor after my heart..
He shd try and change all the brown roofs now. Just kidding..
Well he's a good man

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Nobody: 12:24am On May 29, 2020
Kudos to Makinde. Ajimobi was using Oyo state to fund his lavish lifestyle and have his daughter roll with the Kardashians in Calabasas California.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by bowei(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2020
ARTtitude:
Some state governors won't like this.
Good one Gov S.M
Is this what the acquired loan is for, politicians always the same
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Staphylococcus: 2:28pm On May 29, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
[s][/s]
shatap there

You have been very slow of late. Your other account has been banned before I logged-in so I could not see all your cancellation.

Start cancelling now! I am online now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Uzodinma Exposes Eight Persons Indicted In N330m Pension Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.