Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo (29443 Views)

Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate / Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by mrwonlasewonie: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
Baba rere
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by salbis(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
Is very sad to see people who deligently served in various capacities being denied of their intitlement due to high level of greed b the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by SarkinYarki: 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
PDP
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by forgiveness: 12:29pm On May 28, 2020
What did the previous government do while in government?
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by mechanics(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
Wow, their sorrows have turned to joy.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Kingrefreshed: 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
BreakingNew2020:
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREG59hIZ8s

PDP governors dey try oooo.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Naijaarchive(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
10 years damn....
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Nice one from Oluwaseyi Makinde.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kenny160: 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Fragility6: 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
prince4pro2:
even on top covid19. this country is rich, just that our governors are wicked souls
Wickedness of d highest order.All diz money dem dey gather dem go still die leave am
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by EzzyCarter: 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
ODJ123:
Kudos to the governor....

Mr man, stop asking a lady if she has a boyfriend, if you love her, then join the queue... The winner will be annoinced in church. shocked shocked embarassed

May the best man win grin grin
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Aksnoopy: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
This man will go down as the best governor to ever govern oyo state. He Has paid MAY 2020 salaries despite covid-19 and dwindling finances. APC in oyo state; Never again!!!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by kpompey: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
If this is true, then congratulations to the pensioners. However, aside prompt salary payment and remunerations for Pensioners , the governor is a total failure. All other parastatals are suffering and for your information, most of the project commissioned are awarded by Ajimobi eventhough Ajimobi too is of the same breed. Oyo state till date has never been lucky to have a good governor and I am still praying for a good visionary leader not the park builders and audio governor like makinde or the selfish ones like Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by thoosing(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=BreakingNew2020 post=90045353]NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

Good one,my governor.
Do you have difficulty in opening USA bank account,ACX(Amazon) account or Clickbank account?. It's easier than you think. Inbox me for a deal. Or Whatsapp 07030262041
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by ODJ123(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
EzzyCarter:

May the best man win grin grin

Amen oo
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by surgical: 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Good move Sir. We have an ageing president that doesn't care about his peers.
lm not a buhari fan but on this one he got it right,he pays pension regularly

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by rosy02(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Governor for the people.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by seeker121(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Where are the APC miscreants that always shout GSM is a media governor.Tell them their president is the CEO of media lies and commander in chief of Audio projects and programs.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:39pm On May 28, 2020
oh my working governor
the best governor ever in SW
you're a blessing to us Oyo state and Yoruba at large
God bless you sir.

God bless Yoruba land
God bless His Excellency Dr Seyi Makinde
God bless Oyo State

proudly Omoluabi
emi omo oodua

Yoruba Muslims please steer clear

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
seeker121:
Where are the APC miscreants that always shout GSM is a media governor.Tell them their president is the CEO of media lies and commander in chief of Audio projects and programs.
he's the best governor to grace yoruba land since democracy

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
Aksnoopy:
This man will go down as the best governor to ever govern oyo state. He Has paid MAY 2020 salaries despite covid-19 and dwindling finances. APC in oyo state; Never again!!!
Apc in Oyo state?

holy ghost fire!

no wonder Yoruba Muslims hates him
he's a blessing to us in Oyo

3 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by olumaxi(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
God will bless dis my governor...I love him so much....ao I wish I can get employment under dis administration
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by surgical: 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
kpompey:
If this is true, then congratulations to the pensioners. However, aside prompt salary payment and remunerations for Pensioners , the governor is a total failure. All other parastatals are suffering and for your information, most of the project commissioned are awarded by Ajimobi eventhough Ajimobi too is of the same breed. Oyo state till date has never been lucky to have a good governor and I am still praying for a good visionary leader not the park builders and audio governor like makinde or the selfish ones like Ajimobi.
go and sit down your party have nothing to offer, the people have realized that,no amount of propaganda or bad mouthing will change people's perception of APC,all over you guys use this method you are trying to use here to deceive Nigerians to get to power only to be confused on what to do with it,leave GSM alone we like him like that

8 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
kpompey:
[/s]
shatap there
face your state Osun that drug lord Tinubu has plundered

5 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by OKTolu: 12:44pm On May 28, 2020
Good news ,other States governor should emulate this man

Well done GSM
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by hspda: 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
kpompey:

Bro you had better go to heaven and bring one for yourself. If I will guess well, you are either a school dropout or school cert fail not to reason that regardless of who is in elms of affair, governance is continuous. What Ajimobi couldn’t finish, Seyi Makinde will finish. I passed the bridge along poly road recently and I was very happy with the work done there. This was a project initiated by Animoji in January 2019 but completed by the current governor even though they are from separate parties. Is this not how Lagos developed to where people wish to have a business there?

PS; If you wanna criticise, do that constructively.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by duality(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Can someone send this news to Okowa of Delta State.
Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
efe0:
I keep saying it APC have got nothing to offer to the populace. I'm not PDP but since the emergence of Apc its been calamity all the way.

Anyways covid19 is real in Nigeria o.
Please be safe ppl.
God bless
APC,PDP what's the diff?
We need serious individuals in this country, people who will reason outside the status quo and understand that the every day kind of leadership we see here in Nigeria isn't taking us anywhere even in 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by psucc(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
efe0:
I keep saying it APC have got nothing to offer to the populace. I'm not PDP but since the emergence of Apc its been calamity all the way.

Anyways covid19 is real in Nigeria o.
Please be safe ppl.
God bless
Sir, no party is sole custodian of the evil Governors.

The evil ones in APC is the same evil ones in PDP.

You can't imagine that HE, Gov Udom Emmanuel is proposing slashing workers salary by 30% at this time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo by johneddy: 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
Nice one from the able Governor,

Refer someone today to use our shipping service, and get 1% commission of the total order.

Please note, the deal you are bringing must be 1million above to qualify you for 1% commission.

Check my signature for contact details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna / Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.